Clen vs. IGF
- 11-01-2004, 06:03 PM
- 11-01-2004, 06:21 PM
clen is not really a good idea for PCT.. and I would do IGF if it was me..
- 11-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Def IGF. After my 1st cycle I ran clen the first 3weeks during my PCT and lost about 5lbs coming off. This time around I ran IGF at around 60mcg the first 3weeks during PCT and lost only 1lb. Now im on clen and lost about 3lbs but thats just from water.
11-01-2004, 06:55 PM
I thought clen had anti-catabolic properties that made it a good addition to pct? I also thought that it allowed the user to up cals during PCT while not gaiging as much fat. Definately wouldn't be using it as a fat burner.Originally Posted by Matthew D
11-01-2004, 10:25 PM
it does have anti catabolic properties but not to any significant degree. From what I hear about IGF, it's a much better choice and probably the best one for PCT.
11-01-2004, 11:50 PM
i used lr3 for my most recent pct and kept practically all my gains. i do feel that clen is a better fat burner though.lr3 is good for adding quality muscle but it is hard to say if is agood fat burner. it may be because of all the maltodextrin that you have to consume to keep from going hypoglycemic
11-04-2004, 09:23 AM
is there a big risk of going hypoglycemic if I don't drink some fast carbs pwo like with slin? isn't it enough to eat normal carbs and hour after workout?
Similar Forum Threads
- By grape ape in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2005, 06:20 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2005, 07:43 PM
- By bigmark1972 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2004, 12:47 PM
- By Ivan Drago in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:23 AM
- By masshole in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2004, 05:05 PM