IGF with EPO (Erythropoietin)?

cableguy

Awards
Has anyone heard of stacking IGF with EPO, or is it just suicide? If so any suggestions or info on EPO.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
EPO just increases your red blood cell count. It's what bikers use to get more oxygen to their body so they can go farther and longer without getting tired. Not sure how this helps much in bodybuilding.

tickled

Awards
Why would it be "suicide"?
Cos get your dosage wrong with that stuff(EPO) and your blood turns to jelly through red cell overproduction -result you die in your sleep due to heart failure as a load of cyclists (may) have done in europe

Last edited:

acecombact1

Awards
Cos get your dosage wrong with that stuff(EPO) and your blood turns to jelly through red cell overproduction -result you die in your sleep due to heart failure as a load of cyclists (may) have done in europe
sounds like fun.......................NOT

Grant

Awards
  • Established
EQ couldnt cause this, could it, I know it increases RBC

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Cells that are subject to fast turnover (blood, gut, skin) can be effected adversly. Scar tissue is usually exaggerated bad.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Cells that are subject to fast turnover (blood, gut, skin) can be effected adversly. Scar tissue is usually exaggerated bad.
Hey doc, is this in regards to EQ or epo? If it's EQ, would injection site scar tissue be incuded in this? I have no intentions of ever using epo but am about to switch to eq in my current cycle.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey doc, is this in regards to EQ or epo? If it's EQ, would injection site scar tissue be incuded in this? I have no intentions of ever using epo but am about to switch to eq in my current cycle.
I've seen personally how fast scar tissue can grow with injection sites and elevated hGH. Rotation is the key. I suspect the same can be said for IGF. EQ will increase RBC count and total blood volume slower that Epo. Stuff like Deca is bad news with IGF and Epo, try to have a little estrogen with this situation, so the EQ is fine. Just stay very hydrated!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 6
IGF-1/GH 3