- 10-30-2004, 03:34 PM
I've been thinking about trying GH and have been doing alot of reading up on it on this and other boards. So far from what i've read it takes a good 9-12 weeks before one can expect to see any real anabolic benefits from GH. Since GH derives alot of its effects from increased IGF-1 levels would running IGF-1 LR3 the first 4 weeks of the GH cycle accelerate gains from GH?? Meaning that if i ran a 4 week IGF-1 cycle when starting GH, would the gains made from IGF continue after the 4 weeks due to GH or will they drop off and kick up again somewhere between the typical 9-12 week mark??
Also, i was thinking of running GH at 4iu per day, 5 on 2 off. Would there be a benefit to running it at 3iu ED instead (7 on 0 off)?? Both equate to ~20iu per week. Last question, should i start at a lower dose and ramp up to 3-4iu's per day to minimize sides or just run it straight thru.
Last edited by sikdogg; 11-04-2004 at 12:02 PM.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MF210 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2009, 02:11 AM
- By omdog in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 03:27 PM
- By sidnee in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:02 PM
- By SD1959 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:01 PM
- By Nuteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2005, 10:42 PM