- 08-01-2012, 01:48 PM
I understand the risks and the complexities that come with using insulin for anabolic purposes, but someone once argued that its use anabolic purposes are:
1.) Greatly overrated
2.) Useless if run without AAS or HGH
3.) Will result in fat gains no matter the cleanliness of ones diet.
Opinions on these 3 "supposed" observations?
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2003, 01:55 PM
- By metacat in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-25-2002, 01:20 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 10-29-2002, 08:17 PM