Peptides and alchol
- 07-30-2012, 09:09 PM
- 07-31-2012, 06:47 AM
I'd assume it would be smart to maybe skip your last dose of peptides for the day if your going to be drinking at night and then just continue on as normal the next morning.
In for discussion.
- 07-31-2012, 07:45 AM
id just skip the pre bed dose if i drink. i barely drink maybe 3 times in the year lol. if u have like 4-5-6 shots of hard liquor like 40% at like 10pm i would assume that it will be out of ur system by next morning and u can go back to doing the peptides.
its a different story if u drink like 12shots and some beers lol, than ull wake up and last thing ud wanna possible do is stick a needle in ur stomach lol.
by peptides i assume ur talking about cjc and ghrps right? i wouldnt administer igf lr3 with alcohol.
07-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Yes^^. Another quick question left and right of the bellly button were I inject. I have lumps on both side that are itchy and red and puffy.
07-31-2012, 04:03 PM
Sounds like you injection spots are infected...?
07-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Should I get on anti bio tics?
08-01-2012, 02:36 PM
No, that is just a histamine reaction. They will go down within a few daysOriginally Posted by thyrod
Sent from my iPad using Am.com
08-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Yeah I over reacted, took some Advil and ice and it goes down. Weird how the first 16 days no problem and now with new cjc and Ghrp it's irritating the skin. Thanks y'all.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bengelha in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:17 PM
- By fathom777 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:34 AM
- By jay21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2008, 10:52 AM
- By TheGame46 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-23-2006, 03:45 PM
- By JDog3497 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2006, 02:24 AM