isulin w/ creatine

crane

Awards
i have been using about 6iu each day for about 3weeks now.i have noticed that when i take it po workout with my shake and creatine i get drowsy. i know i am taking enough dextrose (10grams per iu maybe more) but when i combine the creatine with my shake i feel like **** for about 2 hours. i mean like i don't even want to take the creatine any more because it makes me feel really sick. any suggestions. just the thought of creatine makes me gag.

Edge

Awards
i have been using about 6iu each day for about 3weeks now.i have noticed that when i take it po workout with my shake and creatine i get drowsy. i know i am taking enough dextrose (10grams per iu maybe more) but when i combine the creatine with my shake i feel like **** for about 2 hours. i mean like i don't even want to take the creatine any more because it makes me feel really sick. any suggestions. just the thought of creatine makes me gag.
It would most likely be an Insulin overproduction correct?

crane

Awards
not sure what you mean.
overproduction? do you mean i am taking too much dex?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what the hell edge is talking about but...

The drowsy feeling is very often associated w/ insulin. If creatine fucks w/ your insulin use, stop taking it or use it pre workout, and slin PWO, pretty simple.

The only added benefit is that insulin will force more creatine to your muscles, but i've tried slin both w/ and w/o creatine and hardly noticed any difference.

Personally i feel like **** because the use of insulin bloats me up for several hours and afterwards i'm fine. Your best bet is come off the creatine and keep going w/ the slin, if nothing improves it's just the normal side effects of slin, so add creatine back into the mix. If you feel a lot better w/o it, then just leave the creatine out, it hardly makes a difference anyways.

crane

Awards
Thanks john blaze sounds like solid advice. i will try creatine pre workout and if that doesn't work i will probably drop it all together. i bought the pure monohydrate which tastes like ass (baking soda).

PnsNv

Awards
The link is a good read. I'm not saying take it as gospel, but the man does seem to know what he is talking about.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=40

Excerpt:

Generally your post insulin meals should follow these guidelines.
60-80 grams of a good quality protein powder. Whey protein is ideal. This is taken immediately after the injection.

7 grams of simple carbohydrates (not fructose as it does not raise blood sugar quickly enough) per IU of insulin injected. Every 15-20 minutes after the first shot, take a few glucose tablets. This is will increase the amount of glucose available to your body for storage.

5-7 grams of creatine monohydrate. This is crucial.

5-7 grams of glutamine powder. This is also crucial.

From personal experience, I'm not sure why people make such a big deal about consuming carbs after slin. I ALWAYS keep glucose tablets on hand. If I begin to feel shaky and sweaty:blink: , I take one or two, and in a few minutes I feel fine. :thumbsup: