CJC 1295 DAC and Igf 1 Lr3 dosage

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.13%

CJC 1295 DAC and Igf 1 Lr3 dosage

Hey just wondering if anyone has any advice on dosages if stacking CJC1295DAC and Igf 1 Lr3
    Aiming for muscle growth and fat loss, I understand it's not going to be anything like an AAS cycle but am looking for more permanent gains and less side effects. If not advice on dosing does anyone know a site with reliable advice on dosing (amounts, timing, cycle length) and what I can expect. And should I be looking at any other peptide addition?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Post your age and stats first.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.13%

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma
    Post your age and stats first.
    Sorry buddy I'm 28yrs old, been training weights since 16 (played contract footy young). I'm 6ft 103kg (226lb), about 15% bf. looking to increase lean muscle mass and drop bf without losing any weight or gaining a bit if possible.
    Strength is good 1rm bench is 135kg, deadlift 235kg, squat 200kg. And I'm obsessive about quality form, no cheating bull****.

Been researching peptides but still relatively unknown to me I would say. You seem to have answered a lot of questions very knowledgeably on here and any guidance or advice on top of what I've already asked would be awesome, and much appreciated. If u want any more info let me know!!!

Thanks mate!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Ok bro. Let's start with the cjc-1295 DAC. Cjc-1295 DAC imitate more the female style of gh release, a steady and constant amount will flow through your blood. That is not good for us (males). Male got a up and down in gh release. Every time the pituarity gland release gh the blood concentration will peak. Mod-grf 1-29 (aka cjc-1295 without DAC, aka cjc-1293) will simulate that. You should better take that. Dose for that would be for the start 50mcg first in the morning (post w/o if you want) and before bed. Go up with the dose to 100mcg after approx 2 weeks. I use this myself with ghrp and aas and can't complain about sides. Now to the igf. Take the igf post w/o (if you take the cjc-1295 without dac post w/o too, then wait up to 20min to inject the igf
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Damn I wasn't finish lol. I.post from my fu*** mobile phone. Anyways take the igf in a dose of 75-100mcg bi-lateral in the muscles. Use the igf no longer then 30days due to receptor down grade. Wait 30 days and start a second run. Hope that helps bro. If you got questions, just ask.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

One thing to side effects. I get sides in a higher dose. You will recognize the carpal-tunel syndrome first: numb hands. If you get these side effect just lower the dose, the problem will go away.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.77%

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Ok bro. Let's start with the cjc-1295 DAC. Cjc-1295 DAC imitate more the female style of gh release, a steady and constant amount will flow through your blood. That is not good for us (males). Male got a up and down in gh release. Every time the pituarity gland release gh the blood concentration will peak. Mod-grf 1-29 (aka cjc-1295 without DAC, aka cjc-1293) will simulate that. You should better take that. Dose for that would be for the start 50mcg first in the morning (post w/o if you want) and before bed. Go up with the dose to 100mcg after approx 2 weeks. I use this myself with ghrp and aas and can't complain about sides. Now to the igf. Take the igf post w/o (if you take the cjc-1295 without dac post w/o too, then wait up to 20min to inject the igf
    further, CJC-1295/Mod GRF 1-29/Sermorelin...all a waste solo. GHRP is required to see effectiveness.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.77%

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Damn I wasn't finish lol. I.post from my fu*** mobile phone. Anyways take the igf in a dose of 75-100mcg bi-lateral in the muscles. Use the igf no longer then 30days due to receptor down grade. Wait 30 days and start a second run. Hope that helps bro. If you got questions, just ask.
    Wouldn't waste the added injection for bi-lateral administration concerns - IGF-1 analogs go systemic, particularly when dosed upward of 100mcg - moreover timing is less than critical - pre w/o or AM injects are what i'd choose
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

further, CJC-1295/Mod GRF 1-29/Sermorelin...all a waste solo. GHRP is required to see effectiveness.
    True
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.13%

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma
    Wow thanks bro that is awesome, it's great your so willing yo help with advice! If it pointless to take without a GHRP world I be best to use both Mod Grf 1-29 and GHRP-6 or 2? And then use IGF1 lr3 pwo? Would I run a cycle length of the other 2 or is it just igf that needs to be cycled on and off? What dose of the GHRP would I use if that's best to add in? And timing of it if I'm using both and possibly igf as well!

Really appreciate your help!!!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.13%

Wouldn't waste the added injection for bi-lateral administration concerns - IGF-1 analogs go systemic, particularly when dosed upward of 100mcg - moreover timing is less than critical - pre w/o or AM injects are what i'd choose
    Hey buddy thanks for the advice, based on your comment about adding a GHRP should I add GHRP 6 or 2? Check my reply above!?

Cheers for helping out mate!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.77%

Quote Originally Posted by corco13 View Post
    Hey buddy thanks for the advice, based on your comment about adding a GHRP should I add GHRP 6 or 2? Check my reply above!?

Cheers for helping out mate!
    GHRP-6 is generally the easiest to reconstitute (i only use if free however). GHRP-2 is more tricky to mix, often requiring 2.5+mL to mix properly (not a large problem, just a word to the wise!) - my choice would be GHRP2. Just the IGF-1 analogs need to be used for ~4-6 weeks - the GHRP/GHRH products can be utilized for the long haul (or as long as you can tolerate the administrations) - good luck!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.13%

GHRP-6 is generally the easiest to reconstitute (i only use if free however). GHRP-2 is more tricky to mix, often requiring 2.5+mL to mix properly (not a large problem, just a word to the wise!) - my choice would be GHRP2. Just the IGF-1 analogs need to be used for ~4-6 weeks - the GHRP/GHRH products can be utilized for the long haul (or as long as you can tolerate the administrations) - good luck!
    Thanks mate, I will get ordering in the next few weeks, would you guys both mind if I flick you a MSG or 2 if I have any questions when it comes time to start, regarding reconstituting and administrations etc?
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by corco13

Thanks mate, I will get ordering in the next few weeks, would you guys both mind if I flick you a MSG or 2 if I have any questions when it comes time to start, regarding reconstituting and administrations etc?
    Sure ask whatever you like bro. Send me a private message I answer best as I can.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.77%

Quote Originally Posted by corco13 View Post
    Happy to share resources public (preferred) or privately - best of luck!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.13%

Cheers guys legends!!!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

I ran GHRP-2 80-160mcg 3 times a day for a week and hardly noticed anything.
    Stacked it with CJCDAC and now I'm walking around pumped all day. CJCDAC does cause a "GH Bleed." However it is a very effective hormone, and also increases IGF-1 levels, while GHRPs do not. Also it only has to be pinned MAX twice a week.

Will never run a GHRP without a GHRH again.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Why do ya say it should only be run twice a day?
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Why do ya say it should only be run twice a day?
    I said twice a week. I mean, you COULD pin it more often. But you don't really need too. The half life of this stuff is something like 5-8 days. But I remember seeing a study where the pinned it more often. You just really don't need to, and that would get really expensive.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ive heard of people doing cjc with dac at like 4-6mg / week for 4-6weeks with GREAT results. there was a ghrp taken as well but at average dose. Look into RussianStars experience.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

wait now were pinning peptides once a week?! lol I missed this info...
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the addition of DAC to cjc makes it like from test suspension to test enanthate. it makes the half life from hours, into like 10days. u need to only pin it 2x/week.

the lr3, definitly more than 1x/week.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.69%

Lr3 20-120 MCG average dose 50 MCG once a day usually in the am or post WO.

CJC 1295 DAC .5-1 mg weekly.

Mod grf aka CJC 1295 no DAC 100 MCG post WO.

Ipamorelin 100-150 MCG post WO.

And GH bleed is a dumb term its basicly your GH being above baseline levels for a extended period you still have pulses it will not harm you any more then frequently using a ghrh/ghrp multiple times a day or a high dose of HGH. Don't believe the broknowledge.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Smashin pct: ghrp6/cjc no dac/mt2/igf lr3/mgf peg
    By smash1904 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 09:36 AM
  2. cjc-1295 dac dosage questions
    By goonbolic in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:43 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 03:16 AM
  4. I feel CJC-1295 (DAC-GHRH) is best!