pct questions for vets plz - AnabolicMinds.com

pct questions for vets plz

1. New Member

pct questions for vets plz

Been doing tons of research and I can't find what would be best for my situation
    1. Looking to obviously keep my gains
    2. Don't have the option of daily injections, most I could do would be wake up and bed time
    3. I'm very endomorphic..... So fat gain is def a concern and ghrp-6 is def outa the questions lol ( my appetite is massive already lol )
    4. I'm thinking of running low dose of Ostorine as well ( seems very controversial as to whether it's suppressive or not, but the consensus I gathern is a low dose 10-20mg? Isn't that suppresive....enough to ruin/make it pointless for pct anyhow.....

I'll hold back from what I'm looking at until I get feedback. Thanks Im advance

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

I would say take ghrp-2 with mod-grf. First in the morning 200mcg ghrp with 100mcg mod-grf. Same before bed. Ghrp-2 dosnt make you hungry and the raised gh should conserve your gains. I'm not sure about the osta some one else got to answer that.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Ghrp-2 dosnt make you hungry
    discredit anyone making such claims that potent GHRP doesn't increase hunger...
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    discredit anyone making such claims that potent GHRP doesn't increase hunger...
    Do you used one of them?
  5. New Member

Do you used one of them?
    I was not basing my .02 on sound bites or forum articles - yes, my claim was backed on personal and professional experience
    GHRP-6 can indeed stimulate the appetite greatly in some researchers as can GHRP-2. The GHRP which has lesser effect on calorie consumption would be ipamorelin.... hope it helps!
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

I was not basing my .02 on sound bites or forum articles - yes, my claim was backed on personal and professional experience
    GHRP-6 can indeed stimulate the appetite greatly in some researchers as can GHRP-2. The GHRP which has lesser effect on calorie consumption would be ipamorelin.... hope it helps!
    Ok. I used them too and I say ghrp 6 makes f***** hungry. The hunger from ghrp 2 is manageable IMO. Never used ipa, how is it compared to ghrp-6 or 2. Similar strength without the hunger? Tell me bro I'm interested.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

And 956vette I must ask did you used them. You know there are people everywhere who just read and tell. I just give attention to people who know by them self how this and that work. Anyway you seems to know what you talking.
  8. New Member

Ok. I used them too and I say ghrp 6 makes f***** hungry. The hunger from ghrp 2 is manageable IMO. Never used ipa, how is it compared to ghrp-6 or 2. Similar strength without the hunger? Tell me bro I'm interested.
    Now I'm on the wavelength w/ ya brother - I too would choose GHRP-2 as I feel the potential hunger is easier to manage Ipamorelin is difficult to measure value, often dosing higher to attain similar efficacy - the asset of the IPA is that it's near side-effect free (as compared to stimulating ghrelin/etc) & doesn't get in the way of lifestyle/productivity
    Not to get too far off-topic from the OP - but I wouldn't recommend a lot of research chems/products for a gentlemen with endomorphic concerns (never been interested in ostarine...or felt it was safe/approved personally)
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Now I'm on the wavelength w/ ya brother - I too would choose GHRP-2 as I feel the potential hunger is easier to manage Ipamorelin is difficult to measure value, often dosing higher to attain similar efficacy - the asset of the IPA is that it's near side-effect free (as compared to stimulating ghrelin/etc) & doesn't get in the way of lifestyle/productivity
    Not to get too far off-topic from the OP - but I wouldn't recommend a lot of research chems/products for a gentlemen with endomorphic concerns (never been interested in ostarine...or felt it was safe/approved personally)
    Aha aha, what do you mean with "dosnt get in the lifestyle"? How you recommend to run ipa? Good info bro
  10. New Member

Aha aha, what do you mean with "dosnt get in the lifestyle"? How you recommend to run ipa? Good info bro
    Intense training and GHRP use can quickly make eating become a full-time job/priority. Ipamorelin can be used while fasting and in the mornings before the office (for example).
  11. New Member

Thanks for the replies guys. Could you describe more to me about the pros/cons of ghrp2 Vr Ipa
    what do you mean ipa is hard to measure value?
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Intense training and GHRP use can quickly make eating become a full-time job/priority. Ipamorelin can be used while fasting and in the mornings before the office (for example).
    Ipa for fasting, gotcha. I know I use not a low dose on ghrp-6 at the moment. It's ridiculous how much I eat...... I'm own a company and my employees make jokes of me because I sit the whole day and eat tons of food.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

From what I've seen imp does the same thig as ghrp2 without the hunger increase and prolactin increase and ghrp is believed to do. Correct me of I'm wrong. Peptides are really confusing.
  14. New Member

Ipa for fasting, gotcha. I know I use not a low dose on ghrp-6 at the moment. It's ridiculous how much I eat...... I'm own a company and my employees make jokes of me because I sit the whole day and eat tons of food.
    Oh yeah, the bottom-less pit feelings can be painful as well as pleasurable - what's amazing is when the consumption is so high, yet the reflection in the mirror continues to inspire
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    From what I've seen imp does the same thig as ghrp2 without the hunger increase and prolactin increase and ghrp is believed to do. Correct me of I'm wrong. Peptides are really confusing.
    Yes sir, the ipamorelin is a bit more targeted. 100-300mcg of GHRP-2 would be the range whereas 100-750mcg can be the dose range for IPA

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT question for test/deca cycle
    By Canadianguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:06 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 06:18 PM
  3. PCT questions for Epistane cycle
    By musclehustler in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:24 PM
  4. PCT question for havoc??? clone