pct questions for vets plz
- 07-24-2012, 06:31 PM
pct questions for vets plz
Been doing tons of research and I can't find what would be best for my situation
1. Looking to obviously keep my gains
2. Don't have the option of daily injections, most I could do would be wake up and bed time
3. I'm very endomorphic..... So fat gain is def a concern and ghrp-6 is def outa the questions lol ( my appetite is massive already lol )
4. I'm thinking of running low dose of Ostorine as well ( seems very controversial as to whether it's suppressive or not, but the consensus I gathern is a low dose 10-20mg? Isn't that suppresive....enough to ruin/make it pointless for pct anyhow.....
I'll hold back from what I'm looking at until I get feedback. Thanks Im advance
- 07-26-2012, 02:27 PM
I would say take ghrp-2 with mod-grf. First in the morning 200mcg ghrp with 100mcg mod-grf. Same before bed. Ghrp-2 dosnt make you hungry and the raised gh should conserve your gains. I'm not sure about the osta some one else got to answer that.
- 07-26-2012, 02:37 PM
07-26-2012, 02:40 PM
07-26-2012, 02:57 PM
GHRP-6 can indeed stimulate the appetite greatly in some researchers as can GHRP-2. The GHRP which has lesser effect on calorie consumption would be ipamorelin.... hope it helps!
07-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Ok. I used them too and I say ghrp 6 makes f***** hungry. The hunger from ghrp 2 is manageable IMO. Never used ipa, how is it compared to ghrp-6 or 2. Similar strength without the hunger? Tell me bro I'm interested.Originally Posted by 956Vette
07-26-2012, 03:10 PM
And 956vette I must ask did you used them. You know there are people everywhere who just read and tell. I just give attention to people who know by them self how this and that work. Anyway you seems to know what you talking.
07-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Not to get too far off-topic from the OP - but I wouldn't recommend a lot of research chems/products for a gentlemen with endomorphic concerns (never been interested in ostarine...or felt it was safe/approved personally)
07-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Aha aha, what do you mean with "dosnt get in the lifestyle"? How you recommend to run ipa? Good info broOriginally Posted by 956Vette
07-26-2012, 04:14 PM
07-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Could you describe more to me about the pros/cons of ghrp2 Vr Ipa
what do you mean ipa is hard to measure value?
07-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Ipa for fasting, gotcha. I know I use not a low dose on ghrp-6 at the moment. It's ridiculous how much I eat...... I'm own a company and my employees make jokes of me because I sit the whole day and eat tons of food.Originally Posted by 956Vette
07-26-2012, 04:22 PM
From what I've seen imp does the same thig as ghrp2 without the hunger increase and prolactin increase and ghrp is believed to do. Correct me of I'm wrong. Peptides are really confusing.
07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
07-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Canadianguy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:06 PM
- By halfhuman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2011, 07:18 PM
- By musclehustler in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2009, 01:24 PM
- By suncloud in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2009, 08:47 PM
- By eru in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2004, 10:56 AM