How do you shoot Immediately postworkout?

Mr.Striation

Awards
I was just wondering how you guys shoot immediately postworkout either IGF or insulin, do you just bring you whole vial and pin? Where do you go to shoot it?

Mr.Striation

Awards
Thats what I was thinking, I didnt think there was any good way to do it immediately after. Thanks.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you have dark tinted windows you can aim for that :) I did the first few days after the workout but now I do it at home. Much more convienant

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
unless it's like a 2 hour drive home, I don't see the problem of waiting until you're home before injecting

Mr.Striation

Awards
For Igf-1 lr3 would it be better to just shoot before lifting then since it will still be active then. As for insuling would that then help with absorbtion of postworkout shake after about 40 min?

Once again thanks to everyone who replied.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Shooting IGF pre-training has no benefit. The idea of shooting IGF-1 post training is that receptors are upregulated in the muscle just trained. It's easiest to just do it when you get home, if it's not too long of a wait.

It would be hard to inject IM in your car, but I've done it in a bathroom stall at work. During the winter months, it's easy to make a pre-load of IGF & store in your car with your BW. I would train at lunch, then get my IGF ready in the car, & shoot in a stall before going back to work.

With slin, it's easy to shoot sub-q in the car or a stall at the gym. They sell little cases at pharmacies to store pre-loaded slin pins, designed for diabetics. You could obviously use for IGF too.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For Igf-1 lr3 would it be better to just shoot before lifting then since it will still be active then. As for insuling would that then help with absorbtion of postworkout shake after about 40 min?

Once again thanks to everyone who replied.
you need to take your shake well before 40 minutes when using insulin.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always heard with slin its best to take it immidiatley after. Its not that hard to do. Just take a pin loaded with you and leave it in the car. I always used to put mine in the console and just do it in the parking lot. Oh yeah and don't forget a alcohol swab.

Mr.Striation

Awards
You'd still need to take a dextrose shake 5-10 minutes after your slin shot.
I am aware of this. No offense but I am not retarded, the question I was asking is the insulin shot 40 mins after shake going to be soon enough to help with the absorbtion of the shake that was consumed 40 mins prior to the shot?