cjc & ghrp-6

wedgiesock

Awards
Hello, im about to run a cycle with CJC and ghrp-6 :)
Any advice?
I have enough for 4 weeks but, people say i need alot more. Some says it takes 2-3 months before it kicks in and one says that it works in just 1-2 days
And that i have to take it 30min before workout and right before i hit the bed.

So im wondering if some1 could help me with this ?
How much dosage should i take?
How long must the cycle be?
When does it kick in?

spam me with info ;)

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Any advice?
I have enough for 4 weeks but, people say i need alot more. Some says it takes 2-3 months before it kicks in and one says that it works in just 1-2 days

When does it kick in?

spam me with info ;)
Post your age and stats, then I spam you.

956Vette

Awards
Any advice?

When does it kick in?

spam me with info ;)
You're set w/ adequate supplies for a GHRP/GHRH run
You may not enjoy the direction or you may dig it & reinvest for the med-long haul
generally with HGH polypeptides the long term diligence pays dividends - GH peptides are a slightly different animal and require more from the researcher (ie more injections/hassle)
Take 50-75mcg GHRH/CJC and 100mcg+ of the GHRP
good luck, eat well & train hard!

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
You're set w/ adequate supplies for a GHRP/GHRH run
You may not enjoy the direction or you may dig it & reinvest for the med-long haul
generally with HGH polypeptides the long term diligence pays dividends - GH peptides are a slightly different animal and require more from the researcher (ie more injections/hassle)
Take 50-75mcg GHRH/CJC and 100mcg+ of the GHRP
good luck, eat well & train hard!
Agree with that

wedgiesock

Awards
18 years old.
75kilo
Heard that this combo is more safe then doing steroids, thats why i wanna run this cycle.
Im thinking about 10-20 weeks.
When do i take dosages? How much in 1 dosage of each?
Im thinking about taking it EOD(every other day) and im gonna go workout EOD.

I do not need 10months with cjc1295 and ghrp-6 cuz this hormone combo is working fast ive heard, not like other GH.

Jahcuree

18 years old.
75kilo
Heard that this combo is more safe then doing steroids, thats why i wanna run this cycle.

I do not need 10months with cjc1295 and ghrp-6 cuz this hormone combo is working fast ive heard, not like other GH.
not as fast as you would think. Also you want MOD GRF 1-29, not cjc anything my man.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Make sure its cjc no dac, you so not want the cjc with dac.

100mcg of each 3times per day empty stomach. Morning, post, before bed.

pill pusher

Awards
18 years old.
75kilo

I do not need 10months with cjc1295 and ghrp-6 because this hormone combo is working fast ive heard, not like other GH.
do not expect gains like those who are on AAS, i would prefer to go a safe cycle of AAS (test e @ 500mg weekly 10 weeks). I say this as more research has gone into AAS and side effects are known. As much as people say these peps are safe and healthy etc , it hasn't been out long enough to prove that it is safe and those tests that have been done are at low dosages, (anti aging). However i have played around with ghrp 6 ( at 18) and AAS ( at 20) i would recommend you go for AAS, better gains! less pinning! As far as dosages on ghrp6 u need to take ATLEAST two pins a day you can run the cycle of 5 on 2 off, or 7 days. i would recommend you stick at 100-125 mcg 2-3 times a day. as far as cjc1295 i would recommend mod 1-29 over it. and dosages vary but at your age i would be taking only 100 mcg a week. maybe less.

Send you a pm.
10weeks? Better 10 months bro...
hes just starting out, you dont want 10 months worth. i would highly recommend 10 weeks. The kid hasnt even touched a AAS by the sounds of things.

K3vin

Awards
What does everyone have against CJC with dac? That stuff is great. You wouldn't want to use it every week, but its good to blast it once a week while your doing GHRP injections. Unfortunately I don't have any blood work to back this up. Just personal experience. But the difference was noticable when I added a 1mg injection into the (at least) 3x a day GHRP-2 injections.

jord222

Awards
Ive just started running it and i am doing 50mcg ghrp-2 and 50mcg med-grf both 3 times a day, make sure you take it on an empty stomach at least 20min before and do not eat for 20mins after. Have you read up on it? Do you know how to work out dosages and that you have to mix it with Bacteriostatic water etc?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Are you sure it's 20 min before inj? I thought 2 hours considering you'll still be digesting food after 20 min

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure it's 20 min before inj? I thought 2 hours considering you'll still be digesting food after 20 min
2hrs after ingesting food you can shoot or 30-45 minutes after injecting on empty stumach you can eat.... OP needs to do more reasearch. Peptides are confusing and he can screw up his Blood pressure if he doesnt do his research... Sooooo do what i did and google the info OP.... 100mcg ghrp 2,or 6... cjc with dac you only shoot once a week or every five days or so give or take... without dac cjc you shoot with your ghrp, draw both in in needle and shoot. go ahead and buy 6 months worth before you even start.... This is with any cycle of any category... never start a cycle till you have everything for the cycle.... syringes wipes, alcohol, peroxide bacteriostatic water a tin to empty used syringes in and a ton of peptides... You can shoot im or subq, either or.... there are a bunch of supplements that you can take that will make the peps even stronger... do your research on what company is good... keep your diet clean and you will see some results... the pumps are awsome...

i went ahead and told you a great bit... now use that and figure out all of your information.... do your research sir...

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
^^ what he said! Great post. Sadly for me I dident order 6 moths worth but I do continue to order wen low ha. Only days off Em are wen I'm really sick witch has been the past 2 weeks

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
^^ what he said! Great post. Sadly for me I dident order 6 moths worth but I do continue to order wen low ha. Only days off Em are wen I'm really sick witch has been the past 2 weeks
even when sick still keep shooting atleast once a day...

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Last night I started just gonna stick with before bed.