Injectable? Or Effervescent ?

Sal Collaziano

Banned
Awards
Hi all. I hope this isn't too stupid a question.. I found a way to legally get GH. I don't know all that much about the legalities but as far as I know, it's not illegal to own or use. Anyway. I've been reading up on a few products (Nutraceutics PRO HGH, Muscle-Link GH Stak, etc) and I'm wondering if these products are either better or much worse than an injectable. I'm also guessing that the injectable is 'actual' GH and the products I'm talking about are GH enhancers.. Am I right? Is there much of a difference?

Thanks in advance...

tickled

Awards
The expression "chalk and cheese" comes to mind.Injectable hgh has proven
medical usage ie.backed by hard science. As for the other stuff maybe they're trying
a selling ploy, by including GH in the names of these products cos studies show it's not possible for very complex amino structures like hgh to be taken as a foodstuff for obvious reasons of break-down- like all food used by the body

Hi all. I hope this isn't too stupid a question.. I found a way to legally get GH. I don't know all that much about the legalities but as far as I know, it's not illegal to own or use. Anyway. I've been reading up on a few products (Nutraceutics PRO HGH, Muscle-Link GH Stak, etc) and I'm wondering if these products are either better or much worse than an injectable. I'm also guessing that the injectable is 'actual' GH and the products I'm talking about are GH enhancers.. Am I right? Is there much of a difference?

Thanks in advance...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
don't waste cash on those "enhancers" id go to a board sponsor like muscleresearch.com and get the injectable

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
i got a bridge in brooklyn i"ll sell ya too.real cheap. seriously read up on it.dont believe the bullshit.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance...
GH is illegal to obtain w.o a script.

There is a huge difference, get the real GH, or if you can't get it, grab some igf-1. Actually i perfer the igf-1 to the GH anyways, i've been on GH for 3 months now and i'm only finally starting to see the benefits from it. Do not waste your money otherwise.