Peptides and intermittent fasting (IF)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

Peptides and intermittent fasting (IF)

I have used IF natty in the past and liked the way I looked while doing it. My schedule is not always supportive, but I try and make it work.

I'll cut to the chase, because GH thrives in a fasted environment I think the addition of peptides to a IF protocol could be really good stuff. I'v read some forum post where people agree.

I'v only just started researching peptides and holy crap there is a lot of information and different versions out there.

GHRH-6 seems to be a common one, but I would worry about the sharp increases in hunger causing me to eat to much or desire to break the fast when I should not.

What peptides have you guys used, or do you think would be the best to use along side IF.

I'm going to keep doing research and reading right now, so much out there.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

Currently my research has led me to be interested in using both Ipamorelin and Mod grf 1-29 100mcg of each 3 times per day.

Morning, night, and pre or post workout... what is preferred pre or post?

I also think HGH Frag 176-191 seems interesting for fat loss although reviews are clearly mixted, I think it would be well suited for a diet with plenty of fasting as a typical IF diet has.

exciting to begin emerging into a new world
    Ipamorelin and Mod GRF (1-29)

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HGH Frag 176 is what u want.

200mcg 3x in the AM:
    shoot it 1 hour before u wake up, wake up and take another shot, cardio, shot post cardio, 20min later breakfast.

i tried this protocol + cjc + ghrp6, it was soo strong it made my heart feel like i just ate 500g of trans fat.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if ur looking for a stack, than ipamorelin + cjc or ghrp2 + cjc, or HGH Frag + cjc. any of those would be fine, but only the hgh frag should be used the way i outlined. it just doesnt work after u eat food.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

Thanks for the advice man! I'm on cycle right now but researching heavily to try and decide if I should use some in PCT for an extra boost.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

same possition as u man. im starting PCT in 3.5weeks. im gearing up with igf lr3, peg mgf, cjc, ghrp2. i created a thread on here, if u want follow it
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

Heres my plan man, excited really.

Use the HGH frag as you outlines above.
    Ipamorelin and Mod Grf 1-29 Pin first thing in the AM, then again before bed. Not sure yet on dose, thinking 100mcg of each AM and PM for a total of 200mcg of each per day. Can always increase to another shot in the afternoon.

Question about pinning, these are all sub-q right? I would never, ever, reuse a needle but, can say when I inject both Ipamorelin and the Mod Grf 1-29, can I draw them both into the same slin pin from their two different vials and then inject, or should I do a different injection spot for each peptide?

Obviously I have a lot of learning to do yet, but researching as much as I can.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^^ interested in if you could draw 2 different peptides with the same needle..... So you could just inject once
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

Confused hope someone can and will clear this up for me.

Is CJC 1295 NO DAC the same thing as mod CJC 1295 grf 1-29

thanks in advance
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The difference between them is a half life. But don't take my word for it.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

Ok, been researching for days about Peptides and how I think they can be used around IF. Can someone please take a look at this and tell me what you think. I will be doing a 16 hours fasted 8 hours fed. Feed roughly 11:30AM-7:30PM.

7:00/7:30AM - 200mcg HGH Frag, 100mcg Ipamorelin, 100mcg CJC 1295 no dac
    9:45/10:00AM - Lift
    11:00AM - 100mcg Ipamorelin, 100mcg CJC 1295 no dac
    11:30AM - EAT / Break the fast
    10:30PM: 100mcg Ipamorelin, 100mcg CJC 1295 no dac, 100mcg HGH Frag

Will be eating 3000 cals (500+ maintenance on lifting days) and about 2100 on off days.

alternatively I have thought about dropping post workout dose entirely, but 3 times per day seems highly recommended.

Still a few weeks out but I want to get this right.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.74%

hi

do you have a view on the best time of day to inject hGH?
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    ^^ interested in if you could draw 2 different peptides with the same needle..... So you could just inject once
    Yes you can and you will if you don't want to be a pin cushion.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by EArch
    Confused hope someone can and will clear this up for me.

Is CJC 1295 NO DAC the same thing as mod CJC 1295 grf 1-29

thanks in advance
    Yes cjc-1295 without dac is mod-grf 1-29. I see it sometimes under the name cjc-1293 too.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

I'm debating not using the HGH frag and just going ipam and cjc 1295 no dac 3x per day. Morning, post, before bed.

HGH frag seems more geared for fasted cardio and I will be doing fasted lifting. So not sure if I should include it or not.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by EArch
    I'm debating not using the HGH frag and just going ipam and cjc 1295 no dac 3x per day. Morning, post, before bed.

HGH frag seems more geared for fasted cardio and I will be doing fasted lifting. So not sure if I should include it or not.
    Hgh frag is not really worth it IMO
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

what time frame before a workout should hgh frag be taken? an hour, 10 mins, 30 mins?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.82%

I use peptides with IF, and it works great. Off-cycle, I alternate every 30 days between IGF-1 LR3 and Ipam+GHRP-6.

For the 30 days of IGF-1 LR3, I take the IGF pre-workout in the morning on weight lifting days. You're supposed to have some carbs every two hours after pinning IGF, and it's very hard to get fat on IGF, so I generally eat higher calories and bulk during that 30 days. I'll use IF every now and then, and just delay the IGF-1 pin until my first meal, on non-workout days.

For the 30 days when I'm not taking IGF (to re-sensitize), I take Ipam+GHRP-6. I pin 3 times a day -- once on waking, once post-workout (or post-cardio), at least 3 hours later, and once before bed. During this 30 day period, I usually drop calories below maintenance and do IF and carb cycling (I only eat carbs on days that I lift weights) and cardio on non-weight days. The point is to cut while maintaining at least the same level of strength until the next IGF run. You will get used to the starving feeling from GHRP-6 after the first 5 days or so, and then it's not an issue. Because GHRP-6 can cause cortisol spikes, I also take 4g phosphatidylserine mid-morning and another 4g mid-afternoon, as well as 1g vitamin C in morning and 1g in afternoon, to control cortisol. I also take 5g Leucine during weight training and cardio, to reduce muscle catabolism.

Loading multiple peptides into a single pin is fine. If you mix 3 or more draws, the needle gets a little dull and you have to push harder to puncture the skin, but it beats multiple jabs IMO. One thing you need to get used to is alternate the order you draw from the vials. Before you draw from a vial, you typically should push in as much air as you are going to draw out in peptides, otherwise it gets impossible to draw. But you can't do that for more than one vial, since you'll have peptides instead of air in the barrel when you get ready to do the next draw. If your second or third vial has too much of a vacuum, you'll end up with a bubble of air between the draws of peptide, and you'll either have to flick the barrel with your fingernail or inject some bubbles into yourself. So you should just alternate which vial you draw first, and put a little extra air in, so you have enough for two (or three) draws without getting too much vacuum.

During your morning draw, you can load one pin with both peptides and inject, then immediately load another pin with both peptides and keep it in the fridge or on an ice pack in your gym bag. That way you are ready for your mid-day pin and you don't need to go through the whole vial sterilization process twice.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.7%

Quote Originally Posted by david_golds View Post
    I use peptides with IF, and it works great. Off-cycle, I alternate every 30 days between IGF-1 LR3 and Ipam+GHRP-6.

For the 30 days of IGF-1 LR3, I take the IGF pre-workout in the morning on weight lifting days. You're supposed to have some carbs every two hours after pinning IGF, and it's very hard to get fat on IGF, so I generally eat higher calories and bulk during that 30 days. I'll use IF every now and then, and just delay the IGF-1 pin until my first meal, on non-workout days.

For the 30 days when I'm not taking IGF (to re-sensitize), I take Ipam+GHRP-6. I pin 3 times a day -- once on waking, once post-workout (or post-cardio), at least 3 hours later, and once before bed. During this 30 day period, I usually drop calories below maintenance and do IF and carb cycling (I only eat carbs on days that I lift weights) and cardio on non-weight days. The point is to cut while maintaining at least the same level of strength until the next IGF run. You will get used to the starving feeling from GHRP-6 after the first 5 days or so, and then it's not an issue. Because GHRP-6 can cause cortisol spikes, I also take 4g phosphatidylserine mid-morning and another 4g mid-afternoon, as well as 1g vitamin C in morning and 1g in afternoon, to control cortisol. I also take 5g Leucine during weight training and cardio, to reduce muscle catabolism.

Loading multiple peptides into a single pin is fine. If you mix 3 or more draws, the needle gets a little dull and you have to push harder to puncture the skin, but it beats multiple jabs IMO. One thing you need to get used to is alternate the order you draw from the vials. Before you draw from a vial, you typically should push in as much air as you are going to draw out in peptides, otherwise it gets impossible to draw. But you can't do that for more than one vial, since you'll have peptides instead of air in the barrel when you get ready to do the next draw. If your second or third vial has too much of a vacuum, you'll end up with a bubble of air between the draws of peptide, and you'll either have to flick the barrel with your fingernail or inject some bubbles into yourself. So you should just alternate which vial you draw first, and put a little extra air in, so you have enough for two (or three) draws without getting too much vacuum.

During your morning draw, you can load one pin with both peptides and inject, then immediately load another pin with both peptides and keep it in the fridge or on an ice pack in your gym bag. That way you are ready for your mid-day pin and you don't need to go through the whole vial sterilization process twice.
    Awesome post!

Im starting IF and peptides monday, I ended up buying 10mg of hgh frag to go along with ipam and 1295 no dac, I will use the frag pre cardio and workout until its gone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. intermittent Fasting and squeezing in proper timing
    By dark child in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 11:31 PM
  3. Intermittent Fasting and PowerChews
    By Milas in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 12:24 AM
  4. capping bcaa, glutamine peptides, and hmb