GHRP-6 and CJC 1295

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Alright well I have been lifting for quite some time now and I want to step my game up to the next level. I have the actual lifting down to near perfection and my diet is spot on but I feel that the gains just keep coming sower and slower (or not at all) as I come up on my genetic potential. I am thinking about running ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 but I have only done a little bit of research on it so I really only have a general idea of the details of this whole matter. I have read that between 100 and 300 mcg between 2 and 4 times a day is the way to go as far as the ghrp goes and I am really not all that sure about the cjc. In the end here I am just looking for a little guidance...if you have any ideas let me know and thanks.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Morning pre workout and before bed. I think that's right.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Pin first at morning, 100mcg cjc (without dac) with 200mcg ghrp of your choice. Repeat that post workout and pre bed. How long you want to run it? Just peptides or do u use aas as well?

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Alright well I was thinking about running it for like 3 months and then just kinda going from there...and what is aas?

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
I wasn't planning on it I just figured that I would get pretty good results by just running cjc and ghrp...I actually read somewhere that ghrp 2 is better than ghrp 6...Have either of you ever ran a cycle like this and if so how were the results

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning pre workout and before bed. I think that's right.
Morning, Post-workout, and before bed.

Your body naturally releases GH post-workout anyways. Best to have the GHRP/GHRH exaggerate the already natural response in GH release. Furthermore, without the presence of insulin, that GH release is pretty worthless.

Be sure and eat 20-45 minutes after taking the GHRP/GHRH combo. Make sure it is good low GI carbs as well.

If you take this combo @ 100mcg of each, three times per day it would bring the equivalent of 15+ iu of GH per day. Stuff really works IF you have legit peptides. I'm assuming that you are considering the Sermorelin, which is the short-acting version of CJC-1295, better known as Mod-GRF 1-29.

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Thanks for the advice fueled passion...I am about to pull the trigger on buying some of this stuff...Do you have any advice on how to actually take it as far as the protocol for mixing this stuff up and where can you inject it?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Inject in stomach fat about 2 inches left or right of belly button.

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Thanks man and I have heard that people mix this stuff with bac water whats the deal with that?

goonbolic

Awards
yeah man you have to, you can either do 1.5ml or 2.5. The advantage of using 2.5 for a 5mg vial is that you pull the same exact dosage as when you put 1ml in a 2mg vial. So you're only pulling 3ticks for each on a 1ml vial

The advantage of using 1.5 ml bac water is that you're injecting less bac water; which is a good thing. If you can keep the dosing straight on your different vials I would go with less bac water; you get a higher concentrate of peps this way.

As long as you've got pepcalculator.com checking your dosing; you're going to be all good.

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Alright great man thanks for the advice so in summation of the research I have done combined with the advice I have gotten from you guys I am thinking that I will run CJC 1295 no dac and ghrp-2, 100 mcg of each, morning post workout and before bed. I will not eat for 20 to 30 min after each pin and I will make every effort to put at least 4 hours between pins. And I am going to mix 2.5 mil of bac water with the 5 mg of ghrp-2 and 1 mg of bac water with the 2 mg of cjc 1295 and I think thats it. Any thing that you guys would add or change in that plan?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Alright great man thanks for the advice so in summation of the research I have done combined with the advice I have gotten from you guys I am thinking that I will run CJC 1295 no dac and ghrp-2, 100 mcg of each, morning post workout and before bed. I will not eat for 20 to 30 min after each pin and I will make every effort to put at least 4 hours between pins. And I am going to mix 2.5 mil of bac water with the 5 mg of ghrp-2 and 1 mg of bac water with the 2 mg of cjc 1295 and I think thats it. Any thing that you guys would add or change in that plan?
How you long you want to run it?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the vials being so concentrated, I'd recommend using 1/2 mL insulin pins, 29G & 1/2" needles.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good post, fueled.

However, you do not in fact have to eat after taking it. You should actually avoid eating as long as possible (obviously this isn't the case if one were using IGF variants). In fact, several fasting protocols, including ADF (alternate day fasting), are often employed with GHRP/GRF combos to potentiate their effects.

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
I am planning on running it for 6 months and I don't think he was saying so much that u have to eat 20 to 40 minutes after but he is more saying dont eat for 20 to 40 min bc if ur insilun will knock down the gh release but yea ur right u don't have to eat after

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good post, fueled.

However, you do not in fact have to eat after taking it. You should actually avoid eating as long as possible (obviously this isn't the case if one were using IGF variants). In fact, several fasting protocols, including ADF (alternate day fasting), are often employed with GHRP/GRF combos to potentiate their effects.
Read Datbtrue's research. The point is to raise IGF-1 levels. Otherwise nothing happens without it. U need insulin in the presence of those elevated GH levels to see such. The point behind waiting 15-20 minutes before eating is because thats when the GH peaks in ur blood after taking GHRP. So the idea is to create an insulin pulse during the peak concentrations of GH. This is also why everyone tells u to eat right after training. Since GHRP has a three hour lifespan of effectiveness, I'd rather take advantage of its presence when it is highest.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read Datbtrue's research. The point is to raise IGF-1 levels. Otherwise nothing happens without it. U need insulin in the presence of those elevated GH levels to see such. The point behind waiting 15-20 minutes before eating is because thats when the GH peaks in ur blood after taking GHRP. So the idea is to create an insulin pulse during the peak concentrations of GH. This is also why everyone tells u to eat right after training. Since GHRP has a three hour lifespan of effectiveness, I'd rather take advantage of its presence when it is highest.
The action you're describing is a process that occurs in the liver to produce hepatically-derived IGF-1. This IGF-1 has little use to bodybuilders. The IGF-1 and isoforms that are of interest to bodybuilders are those produced endogenously within the cell/tissue. This occurs independently of the presence of insulin.

EDIT: I'll make some time on the weekend to revisit the research, but I'm pretty sure what I'm saying is correct.