Igf with carbs

Migganooch

Awards
I Have heard that it is best to inject igf straight after a workout however ive also been told not to have carbs after injecting as it inhibits the igf. Is this true or false?

Can i ear or have a shake after injecting if not how do i go about injecting and having my post workout shake?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Depending: it could spike your insulin so without carbs, plain and simple you'd be ****ed.
Read up more before you take something you need to know what to do and protocol to do so!

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
Totally NOT true. I run IGF on keto diet and am trained amd advised by IFBB pro.

In fact, running the igf at night before bed (given it is LR3) i promise your workout the next day will give you the most ridiculous pump uve had.

I dont do site specific as your body will pull it where needed. Always in shoulder at night with serving of bcaa amd glutamine before bed.

I have 5yrs experience hands on with peptides and get protocol from ppl who have used over 15-20yrs

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
So all igf don't spike insulin?
No. And depending on diet, your body doesnt necessarily need carbs since if there is an abundance of protein intake, your body has the ability to convert extra protein into glycogen.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
damn, that makes sense. i would never advise anybody to lr3 before bed or any insulin. but i can see what ur saying....ive heard to take it first thing am on keto, but never at night.

what dosage do u do at night?
can u outline protocol more specifically?
any mgf used?

Im going to run the lr3 pre w/o and start drinking my shake(75/125/4 + bcaa) 5min after shot.
i am trying to stay lean and get muscle, but lose some fat if possible. what do u think is best?

i love keto, but it leads to over eating. i love carb cycling too but no reffeeds with this one. what diet would u recomend with the lr3?

also, what about pure Insulin , the one from walmart.

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
damn, that makes sense. i would never advise anybody to lr3 before bed or any insulin. but i can see what ur saying....ive heard to take it first thing am on keto, but never at night.

what dosage do u do at night?
can u outline protocol more specifically?
any mgf used?

Im going to run the lr3 pre w/o and start drinking my shake(75/125/4 + bcaa) 5min after shot.
i am trying to stay lean and get muscle, but lose some fat if possible. what do u think is best?

i love keto, but it leads to over eating. i love carb cycling too but no reffeeds with this one. what diet would u recomend with the lr3?

also, what about pure Insulin , the one from walmart.
Well if cutting, diet coonsists of less cals in than u burn out in a day, regardless if keto, carb cycling, carb diminishing, keto carb cycling etc.

First thing is to establish a timeline. You cant just say I wanna cut, too vague. Get your BF%, and pick a goal. Its not unheard of to drop anywhere from 25-60lbs in a 16-20wk diet leading into show at minimal body fat depending on where your body is at now.

If your using a shake at 75/125/4 I will tell you now your not going to cut. In one meal, you already have most of your carbs if cutting. Typically to cut you (depending on bf and how big you are) would START your diet at about 200-250 carbs. To take this much in cuz your "using LR3" is totally unecessary. I dont know if you are endomorph or ectomorph or how your metabolism is, but if you are this paranoid on IGF id suggest to stay the hell away from insulin. That **** will kill you. Very strict protocol, and you have to be ready for a blood sugar crash at all times cuz I promise you WILL go hypo. IgF doesnt lead to full hypo. Anyone who says it does i dont think have ever experienced hypo from insulin. That is one of the scariest feelings you will ever have. Starts by feeling very hungry and very quickly starting into trembling shakes. Before you know it your trying to catch your breath as if having a serious anxiety attack and by the time you eat 2 chocolate bars and drink a large orange juice while shaking as if having convulsions, you are absolutely drenched in sweat head to toe.

Cutting, as in when i diet down for stage, i would use igf only in the first 4wks of my diet, at night before bed with bcaa and glutamine at no more than 20mcg total. You think thats tiny? It is. You dont need much.

Off season using it i still go before bed, bcaa, glutamine, and up it to 50-60mcg total. All this talk of doing 50mcg by lateral inj yatta yatta, you burn thru the kit in no time and your body will only use so much. Same goes for your shake. Your wasting 15-25g of protein cuz your body will only utilize 50-60g in a sitting and **** te rest out. The carbs at 125g, unless you have carb fasted to this meal and have none or very little after (to trick your body into a glycogen load) then i promise you a great number of those carbs will be stored as weight you are tryin to cut off.

Info?
Height, weight, current carb/protein/fat intake per day?
Current cycle?
Current workout split?
Physique balance? (remember balance is key. If bodybparts are lagging in areas they need a different workout protocol than the rest)
Supplements? Timing?

All this is needed before just handing someone a foundation to cut. The only way i hand one of my clients a foudation quickly is if you are dealing with someone from absolute scratch.
That is a very easy platform, you clean it up, still need rough height and weight as we can judge where they should be, the. Adjust training protocol to accomodate balancing things as we pull off the layers.

Hope this kinda helps, hard to give anything solid without proper info and anyone that jumps to do so obviously is just regurgitating diet bull**** they have absorbed from other forums etc. any good trainer, an anyone with common sense knows there is no cookie cutter approach cuz every persons body is very different. To customize anything, or even give a "rough" idea, some stats and info are needed bud.

Cheers

Migganooch

Awards
Is there a limit as to how long you should run igf for? If so how long is it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 6