Peptide use and its effects on the brain?

R

ryfry

Awards
So from what I've read using peptides doesnt have any direct interference with the hpta feedback loop, but what about the feed back loop of the brain? Say someone is taking cjc 1295 w/o dac a.k.a cjc 1293. This substance is a synthetic version of growth hormone releasing hormone, which is secreted by the hypothalamus which acts upon the ant. pituitary to stimulate gh secretion. By introducing this substance, what sort of effects take place on the hypothalamus? Is there a decrease in the release of ghrh (by the hypothalamus)? Can the introduction of synthetic ghrh cause overstimulation to the ant. pit. causing either atrophy or hypertrophy? I would think hypertrophy because there is over stimulation to the gland resulting in inflamation. Are there any long term effects of peptide use either on the brain or ant. pituitary?

R

ryfry

Awards
I may have found the answer. I found part of the answer in Datbtrue's forum. Ill have to reread it, but ill post the pertinent info..

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Datbetrue is an pro with tides I don't recall reading anything about him describing the affects so please link. Thanks!

R

ryfry

Awards
"Chronic use of GHRP-2 at 100mcg dosed several times a day every day will not cause pituitary problems, nor significant prolactin or cortisol problems, nor desensitize."
-Dat
This is one thing I found related to the pituitary. I am sure I read something about the hypothalamus. I will keep reading

R

ryfry

Awards
(This is about mod GRF 1-29) This is no worry naturally because this hormone is secreted from the hypothalamus and travels a short distance to the underlying anterior pituitary and is not really subject to enzymatic cleavage. The release from the hypothalamus and binding to somatotrophs (pituitary cells) happens quickly.

R

ryfry

Awards
Thyrod, I cant post links or pm people yet. If you go to the beginner section of datbtrue and go the the thread growth hormone secretagogues you'll find more.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Ghrp doses 7 times a day. Wow that'll get pricy.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Thyrod, I cant post links or pm people yet. If you go to the beginner section of datbtrue and go the the thread growth hormone secretagogues you'll find more.
Thanks Partner

R

ryfry

Awards
Kind of...saturation doses of mod grf 3x ed will destroy your wallet

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yeah. Things need to just be trading items....!