1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

possible GH options/routes?

Evening folks.

Got a quick question on the subject of GH. An ol' buddy of mine had some tests run not too long back, gave me a call (knows I'm into health and fitness, etc.), and it seems as though he is "deficient" in his Growth Hormone Production via the Pituitary Gland (not "too" surprising at his age, etc.) That said, I know/discussed with him and what his Doctor said about Serostim being prescribed for AIDS patients ONLY, and without insurance I'm trying to give him my two cents on other brands he may speak to his Doctor with/about. Is anyone familiar with "generic" (if there is such a thing) or anyother "decent" quality GH kits he could hypothetically have his Doctor prescribe him to help supplement his low GH levels and not break the bank etc. or is he basically ****ed lol?

Once again, I only know "so much" about GH kits, and am trying to help out a bud, so that when he next speaks with his Doctor the two of them can possibly discuss a good/decent quality prescription brand kit as one of their avenues of treatment perhaps, and as I said without insurance, I'm hoping he doesn't have to spend an arm and a leg to get what he needs every month, etc; as that would suck for him ... Obamacare lol?

Any input/experience appreciated all- thanks and take care as always

-Cheers

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

bumper cars*
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

will most likely be speaking with my buddy tomorrow or tue. as he meets with his doctor on wed. i believe it was- any updates/input would be great as i can pass it along to him b4 then- thx again all -cheers
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This section is very slow.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    This section is very slow.
    should i re-post it somewhere else for better luck, or just wait it out till monday/tuesday for replies, etc.? -thx
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just give it a bit
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Just give it a bit
    kk- thx 4 the bump at least- ill check back later today when i get home- hopefully well get a few bites, etc.

-cheers
  8. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by bateman

kk- thx 4 the bump at least- ill check back later today when i get home- hopefully well get a few bites, etc.

-cheers
    Dude, any GH your friend gets prescribed from a doctor is going to be prescription GH. I would just have the guy write him a script for one brand and if he doesn't like the sides from that brand (bloating, etc.) then finish that script off and try another brand. That would be my suggestion. The doc should be the one with all the brand options he has access to!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

Dude, any GH your friend gets prescribed from a doctor is going to be prescription GH. I would just have the guy write him a script for one brand and if he doesn't like the sides from that brand (bloating, etc.) then finish that script off and try another brand. That would be my suggestion. The doc should be the one with all the brand options he has access to!
    Other brand? You talking about pharmaceutical grade hgh, there is no difference between the products. Brands got nothing to say in the real world industry. What you talking about can happen with underground China stuff. To the OP: if your friend get it with insurance then the insurance company will not pay it because he not needs it. If he gonna pay by him self the phama grade hgh then he better be a millionaire. Don't know in the us but here in Germany you pay 1600euro (approx 1900-2000$) for 5 vials with 50 I.u. (liquid for pen) of pfilzer somatropin. Same with igf, you pay 200$ for 1mg in some online shop ok. Then we got sigma-alldrich, a worldwide know chemical lab in Germany that invents igf long time ago. Price today for 0,1mg is 290euro (approx 340-350$). You will know the difference when you take the real stuff one time in your life.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.45%

Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    Evening folks.

Got a quick question on the subject of GH. An ol' buddy of mine had some tests run not too long back, gave me a call (knows I'm into health and fitness, etc.), and it seems as though he is "deficient" in his Growth Hormone Production via the Pituitary Gland (not "too" surprising at his age, etc.) That said, I know/discussed with him and what his Doctor said about Serostim being prescribed for AIDS patients ONLY, and without insurance I'm trying to give him my two cents on other brands he may speak to his Doctor with/about. Is anyone familiar with "generic" (if there is such a thing) or anyother "decent" quality GH kits he could hypothetically have his Doctor prescribe him to help supplement his low GH levels and not break the bank etc. or is he basically ****ed lol?

Once again, I only know "so much" about GH kits, and am trying to help out a bud, so that when he next speaks with his Doctor the two of them can possibly discuss a good/decent quality prescription brand kit as one of their avenues of treatment perhaps, and as I said without insurance, I'm hoping he doesn't have to spend an arm and a leg to get what he needs every month, etc; as that would suck for him ... Obamacare lol?

Any input/experience appreciated all- thanks and take care as always

-Cheers
    Doubtful doctors with integrity will be helpful giving your non-hiv/aids buddy a line or deal on HGH, doesn't happen. He is ****ed and should mind his own business and burden you with his due dilligence/personal biz (imho). HGH polypeptide is not for the lazy, lacking resources poor man on a budget. Many anti-aging doctors are jumping on the GHRP-6 bandwagon...that can be a budget option possibly ($10/month vs thousands) to keep on the radar - good luck!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.51%

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Doubtful doctors with integrity will be helpful giving your non-hiv/aids buddy a line or deal on HGH, doesn't happen. He is ****ed and should mind his own business and burden you with his due dilligence/personal biz (imho). HGH polypeptide is not for the lazy, lacking resources poor man on a budget. Many anti-aging doctors are jumping on the GHRP-6 bandwagon...that can be a budget option possibly ($10/month vs thousands) to keep on the radar - good luck!
    How's it with the law in the US? Are peptides free available? Here in Europe they put it in several doping lists so its not so easy to get them here. Actually its more easy to find hgh here.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.45%

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    How's it with the law in the US? Are peptides free available? Here in Europe they put it in several doping lists so its not so easy to get them here. Actually its more easy to find hgh here.
    Quality research peptide synthesis and companies are abundant in north America - grey area which is evolving and slowly increasing in regulation. GH is unfortunately not easily acquired on the market stateside

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Q's on Possible GH cycle
    By z06 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 12:25 AM
  2. Next cycle possible options, which oral?
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 07:15 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 02:54 PM
  4. THEORY: possible reason for "GH gut"
    By Nullifidian in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 01:48 PM