Recommendations for first time use of GH?

SR83

SR83

Awards
I have done cycles of test alone test with dbol/deca test with anadrol etc, but I am considering running GH while I am off and continue it through my contest prep. I read the sticky on it. Basically I just need some recommendations from you guys since you have given me solid info before

4-6 iu's daily of GH will I see decent results with this? Would you throw in anything with it? Insulin use seems pretty sketchy to me haha

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
What I read insulin is some scary stuff. Can't **** around with it? What exactly are you gonna run?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
insulin is gnarly. i'd love to run insulin with growth but the dangers of insulin with out a dr poking me with it outweight the bennies. 4-6iu's a day seems solid. Start at 1iu and ramp up, and when its time to get off ramp down. i'd imagine being your first time 4iu's would be more than enough.

oh yeah. log that ish. i'd love to see a growth log.

SR83

SR83

Awards
insulin is gnarly. i'd love to run insulin with growth but the dangers of insulin with out a dr poking me with it outweight the bennies. 4-6iu's a day seems solid. Start at 1iu and ramp up, and when its time to get off ramp down. i'd imagine being your first time 4iu's would be more than enough.

oh yeah. log that ish. i'd love to see a growth log.
Is there anything you would recommend running with it? I plan on running for a long while like 6 months out, my anabolics and **** would be starting at about 3-4 months out

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Is there anything you would recommend running with it? I plan on running for a long while like 6 months out, my anabolics and **** would be starting at about 3-4 months out
From my research im very interested in MGF and IGF1 lr3 along with the growth. You probably need a ballers bank account for that. Id run some Aas fo' sho'... some test e tren anadrol and eq. Time to get yoked on a stack like that.