Is my Igf-lr3 info correct?

blackjack

Awards
Ive been researching Igf and so far this is what I assume to be true.
correct me if i am wrong about any of these statements.

Igf-1 Lr3 is safely purchased as a liquid from MR.

It can be used in conjunction with test during a cycle and pct.

It can prevent/reverse testicular atrophy. to a degree

fat loss is promoted by blocking glucose from entering muscle cells, thus forcing stored fat to be used as energy.

gains made by IGF-1Lr3 are humble but easily kept.

IGf-1Lr3 does not suppress HPTA functions.

Igf-1Lr3 is non androgenic. muscle gain is attributed to increased protein synthesis and amino acid uptake.
(would supplementing with evtra amino acids be a benefit here.?)

this is what i have gathered so far. please let me know if anything is incorrect.
thanks.

blackjack

blackjack

Awards
which parts are incorrect? all of this was taken from bobo's sticky.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Ive been researching Igf and so far this is what I assume to be true.
correct me if i am wrong about any of these statements.

Igf-1 Lr3 is safely purchased as a liquid from MR.
yes

It can be used in conjunction with test during a cycle and pct.
yes
It can prevent/reverse testicular atrophy. to a degree
yes
fat loss is promoted by blocking glucose from entering muscle cells, thus forcing stored fat to be used as energy.
it provides great fat loss abilities
gains made by IGF-1Lr3 are humble but easily kept.
Yes

IGf-1Lr3 does not suppress HPTA functions.
correct

Igf-1Lr3 is non androgenic. muscle gain is attributed to increased protein synthesis and amino acid uptake.
(would supplementing with evtra amino acids be a benefit here.?)

this is what i have gathered so far. please let me know if anything is incorrect.
thanks.

blackjack
q

blackjack

Awards
thanks for confirming.
I want to run this at the end of a test cycle and dont want to screw it up.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Fat loss is not promoted by blocking glucose from entering muscle cells. That's BS

Muscle gain is attributed to myonuclear number increases as well as satellite cell hyperplasia, more than increased protein synthesis, which is only a secondary effect resulting from the myonuclear number increase.

Gains aren't necessarily humble. Strength gains, yes. Mass gains can be large when combined with food, but since most people do this either IN COMBINATION WITH androgens, or simply OFF CYCLE, they can't tell you that.

Use of IGF-1 in PCT is correct. In conjunction with androgens, its effect may compete for nutrient with that of the steroid. IGF-1, through its myonuclear number and satellite cell effects, will make your NEXT cycle better than the last one.

blackjack

Awards
if fatloss is not due to glucose blockage, what is the mechanism
by which it works. you say its BS so you must know how it actually works.
please share this with us.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 shuttles glucose and peptides INTO muscle cells, thus lowering glycemia. Low glycemia promotes lypolysis, though not to a great enough degree by far to explain the fatloss experienced on IGF-1.

In fact, its effect of increasing myonuclear number AND satellite cells is equivalent to a HUGE boost in basal metabolism, as this requires tons of energy. THAT's where the fatloss comes from, PRESUMABLY. As, of course, this is only theory, but it's the only one that holds up to current research.

Remember, IGF-1 means "Insulinlike growth factor 1", and insulinlike means well, like insulin... :blink:

heavyperformer

Awards
In fact, its effect of increasing myonuclear number AND satellite cells is equivalent to a HUGE boost in basal metabolism, as this requires tons of energy. THAT's where the fatloss comes from, PRESUMABLY. As, of course, this is only theory, but it's the only one that holds up to current research.

-So would it be logical to assume that the more satellite cells available the more the muscle anabolism and the fat loss ?
So in effect IGF would work better (both for muscle mass and fat loss) for athletes on extremely demanding programmes that "produce" more free satellite cells (like negative reps,multiple sets to failure etc) ?

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Let's see... I'mma try and answer that...

Multiple sets to failure and heavy negatives are certainly geared to producing the most muscle TEAR.

Contractile protein synthesis is a job done by, and only by, the myonucleus. The more myonucleii, the more you can tear down your fibers and still get them repaired prior to your next workout. Of course, testosterone increases the activity level of the myonucleii, which repairs the fibers more.

If you've done multiple androgen cycles, you've noticed that eventually it becomes harder and harder to make and keep the gains. That is because use of androgens stimulates the myonucleii, but doesn't INCREASE THEIR NUMBERS.

Well, that process happens naturally, but there is no way that natural myonuclear number increases can keep up with the demands put on them when you suddenly stop your cycle. Hence, loss of strength and mass.

Heavy negatives and such, which tear down the contractile tissue more, do increase the need for myonuclear number increases. Such increases are done through the merging of the satellite cell into the muscle cell proper. Note that myonuclear number is the main determinant of muscle fiber SIZE and also of its ability to repair itself. Of course, for a gear user, there is imbalance between the amount of contractile tissue and the myonuclear number.

IGF-1 outside the muscle cell increases the multiplication of satellite cells. IGF-1 inside the muscle cell increases the merging of those cells into the myocyte proper. Both effects are required for continued muscle hypertrophy.

If I used IGF-1, which I probably will, it will be about 4 times a year, with a heavy training without excessive negatives and such. That will promote proper balance between ability to regenerate the tissue and muscle tear/regeneration and the accompanying strength increases.

Err... Am I making some kind of sense? :think:

Man, my avatar is hot. That's why I post so much. :D

Last edited:

heavyperformer

Awards
So to make a long story short,during a cycle with IGF it's better to capitalize on some solid gains you've already worked for than to try and create conditions for new ones.

But if i understand correctly (please correct me if i'm wrong) if one is to engage in very taxing workouts ,he'd better do it with IGF than not.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Let's see... I'mma try and answer that...

Multiple sets to failure and heavy negatives are certainly geared to producing the most muscle TEAR.

Contractile protein synthesis is a job done by, and only by, the myonucleus. The more myonucleii, the more you can tear down your fibers and still get them repaired prior to your next workout. Of course, testosterone increases the activity level of the myonucleii, which repairs the fibers more.

If you've done multiple androgen cycles, you've noticed that eventually it becomes harder and harder to make and keep the gains. That is because use of androgens stimulates the myonucleii, but doesn't INCREASE THEIR NUMBERS.

Well, that process happens naturally, but there is no way that natural myonuclear number increases can keep up with the demands put on them when you suddenly stop your cycle. Hence, loss of strength and mass.

Heavy negatives and such, which tear down the contractile tissue more, do increase the need for myonuclear number increases. Such increases are done through the merging of the satellite cell into the muscle cell proper. Note that myonuclear number is the main determinant of muscle fiber SIZE and also of its ability to repair itself. Of course, for a gear user, there is imbalance between the amount of contractile tissue and the myonuclear number.

IGF-1 outside the muscle cell increases the multiplication of satellite cells. IGF-1 inside the muscle cell increases the merging of those cells into the myocyte proper. Both effects are required for continued muscle hypertrophy.

If I used IGF-1, which I probably will, it will be about 4 times a year, with a heavy training without excessive negatives and such. That will promote proper balance between ability to regenerate the tissue and muscle tear/regeneration and the accompanying strength increases.

Err... Am I making some kind of sense? :think:

Man, my avatar is hot. That's why I post so much. :D
:goodpost: