igf 1 lr3 question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ahk then. do you know if theres a limit as to how long you can safley run igf for?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Migganooch
    ahk then. do you know if theres a limit as to how long you can safley run igf for?
    Depending on the dose, after about 30 days your receptors are blocked. After a 30 day brake you can start a second run.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma

Depending on the dose, after about 30 days your receptors are blocked. After a 30 day brake you can start a second run.
    There's literature that states that its not receptor down regulation, but a lack of satellite cells for the igf to turn into muscle cells. After 30 days you're depleted, but incorporating mgf changes that by creating more satellite cells, and you may be able to run igf much longer because depletion of said cells never occurs. I will be logging the stack to see for myself.

4. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

There's literature that states that its not receptor down regulation, but a lack of satellite cells for the igf to turn into muscle cells. After 30 days you're depleted, but incorporating mgf changes that by creating more satellite cells, and you may be able to run igf much longer because depletion of said cells never occurs. I will be logging the stack to see for myself.
    Hm great info, where do you got that from? What you think how long you will able to run the igf together with mgf? I will follow your log for sure bro.

5. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma

Hm great info, where do you got that from? What you think how long you will able to run the igf together with mgf? I will follow your log for sure bro.
    I don't think I can source so Google mgf dosage and click the one that says "IGF-1 LR3 + Peg MGF cycle, when to dose?"

I think my proposed protocol could theoretically be run indefinitely. That's what everyone, including myself, wants to find out.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

I don't think I can source so Google mgf dosage and click the one that says "IGF-1 LR3 + Peg MGF cycle, when to dose?"

I think my proposed protocol could theoretically be run indefinitely. That's what everyone, including myself, wants to find out.
    Whoa that would be mutha f***** awesome...... can't wait for your log bro, when will you start you experiment?

7. Interested in it as well. Im running 50 60mcg post w/o now. I take it with 2 bananas and 55g whey with bcaa s and I get so hypoglycemic after 20-30mins. makes me nervous but atleast its real

8. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma

Whoa that would be mutha f***** awesome...... can't wait for your log bro, when will you start you experiment?
    Sadly I got my package on Thursday and it was missing the igf... They're sending another package with it, should be here Mon/Tue. If its here Tue then I'll be starting Mon or today cause today should be mgf peg day...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements