igf 1 lr3 question

321s

Awards
hey guys, i am currently running ghrp-2 and cjc-1295 3X a day 100 mcg of each. ive been reading on igf 1 lr3 and am considering adding it to my stack. now my question is, how will i dose the igf? and should i inject pre or post workout?
i have 5/16 of an inch insulin pins, is that long enough for i.m injection?

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I am currently running a cycle of IGF-LR3 and MGF...i dose the igf immediatly pre workout bilaterally at 40mcg in the muscles im going to work. During training sip on some carbs (google karbolin or gatorade will work also). Immediatly post workout i dose mgf at 100mcg bilaterally in the muscles worked. I.e. if it was chest day id do either pecs or triceps, back day do lats or traps ect. I use 1/2in for IM injects. Hope this helps

fa3262

Awards
imho i would pin it pwo bilaterally. 60mcg-80mcg on workout days only. Immediately after consume your pwo shake with 80g of carbs or so. igf l3 spikes your insulin and so you need to take advantage of the nutrient shuttling properties by consuming a large amount of carbs both high gi and low gi (along with protein of course). Some people inject prewo but unless your willing to scoff down alot of carbs intra/pre your going to burn out fast. It will make you quasi-hyperglycemic and so youll need carbs in your system at all times and the expenditure from lifting will deplete your glycogen and if not replenished throughout can cause some issues.

Waaris

Awards
imho i would pin it pwo bilaterally. 60mcg-80mcg on workout days only. Immediately after consume your pwo shake with 80g of carbs or so. igf l3 spikes your insulin and so you need to take advantage of the nutrient shuttling properties by consuming a large amount of carbs both high gi and low gi (along with protein of course). Some people inject prewo but unless your willing to scoff down alot of carbs intra/pre your going to burn out fast. It will make you quasi-hyperglycemic and so youll need carbs in your system at all times and the expenditure from lifting will deplete your glycogen and if not replenished throughout can cause some issues.

Hi Bro

Hope you will be doing fine.

I am new to these peptides.

And got a question if you could help me in it.

I got 3 vials of IGF-LR3, do I have to stack with any other peptide if so which will be more effective as combination or do I have to stack with AAS and if so which AAS will be a good combination.

Your resposne will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

fa3262

Awards
Hi Bro

Hope you will be doing fine.

I am new to these peptides.

And got a question if you could help me in it.

I got 3 vials of IGF-LR3, do I have to stack with any other peptide if so which will be more effective as combination or do I have to stack with AAS and if so which AAS will be a good combination.

Your resposne will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Hey man from what i've read through research is that IGF especially long (LR3), is best when combined with MGF. Keep in mind there is both plain MGF and PEG-MGF which has an extended life (around 24 hours, not accurate just off the top of my head) compared to regular MGF which is 20 minutes. Generally IGF LR3 when combined with mgf has shown greater results than just IGF alone, and also in combination with AAS has shown even greater gains. Im natty so i have no experience or any knowledge on AAS but alot of ppl have used igf/mgf during pct and have found it retains alot of gains. I would probably go with IGF LR3 and MGF (not peg). MGF and IGF whilst a good combo, cancel each other out. Therefore dose mgf immediately pwo and then 30-45 mins later hit up the IGF. Sorry i cant help with the aas part

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
IGF is cell splitting. Meaning if u only have 100 cells to work with it will split matured cells to create more.

That being said, IGF takes TIME before ANY gains are actually from its use. These new split cells are "toddlers" and need to mature.

The ONLY thing you can use with it to speed this is GH. you can also use ghrp as this peptide increases natural gh production.

As for bi-lateral pre workout yatta yatta. This is all regurgitated here say. I know, i followed it for yrs.

I got on training with IFBB pros and learnt very different protocol.

Take your dose at night before bed with bcaa and 10g glutamine. Where u put it? Who cares. The body will utilize it where needed. Period. I always put it in my shoulder. What kind of gains? Well, i competed at 180 my first year, 198 the next and 212 this year. Walk around at 240 off season with abs.

Carbs and hypo? Not an issue with bedtime inj.
When u workout ur body starves for glycogen. Hence some reports of hypo with pre or post shots.

I have run this on a KETO diet. Zero carbs. And it works.

Cheers. Eat clean, train dirty. Nuthin to it but to do it.

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Im currently running igflr3(preWO) and mgf(postWO) on a keto diet and havnt had any issues...the only problem i have with it is all the injects im doing around my workout...maybe ill give ur dosing protocol a try as that would eliminate the two preWO injects but what would you do with the MGF? Continue with postWO bilateral injects?

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
Im currently running igflr3(preWO) and mgf(postWO) on a keto diet and havnt had any issues...the only problem i have with it is all the injects im doing around my workout...maybe ill give ur dosing protocol a try as that would eliminate the two preWO injects but what would you do with the MGF? Continue with postWO bilateral injects?
Ya unfortunatelty you camt get away from PW with mgf unless u use peg mgf which is pinned 2x per week on days off. Peg is long acting mgf

evodrag

Awards
Do you use AA to reconstitute. Im shooting .15mls and its like F****** fire!!! Can I mix it with something else right before inject like BA to water it down. Ive been pinning gear for a while now and this ish is rough

IGF is cell splitting. Meaning if u only have 100 cells to work with it will split matured cells to create more.

That being said, IGF takes TIME before ANY gains are actually from its use. These new split cells are "toddlers" and need to mature.

The ONLY thing you can use with it to speed this is GH. you can also use ghrp as this peptide increases natural gh production.

As for bi-lateral pre workout yatta yatta. This is all regurgitated here say. I know, i followed it for yrs.

I got on training with IFBB pros and learnt very different protocol.

Take your dose at night before bed with bcaa and 10g glutamine. Where u put it? Who cares. The body will utilize it where needed. Period. I always put it in my shoulder. What kind of gains? Well, i competed at 180 my first year, 198 the next and 212 this year. Walk around at 240 off season with abs.

Carbs and hypo? Not an issue with bedtime inj.
When u workout ur body starves for glycogen. Hence some reports of hypo with pre or post shots.

I have run this on a KETO diet. Zero carbs. And it works.

Cheers. Eat clean, train dirty. Nuthin to it but to do it.

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I backload the syringe with BA b4 pin and i dont feel a thing (unless i hit a nerve which is happening to me alot latly!)

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Alright so I've been researching how to reconstitute igf lr3 and was wondering if someone would clarify a couple things. So you can use benzyl alcohol as long as its close to 100%, and this allows you to freeze the stuff not being used for longer storage, and then you can dillute it with sterile contact lens saline solution when dosing? Is this correct? Or should I just stick with acetic acid? Would .25% Acetic Acid Irrigation, USP work, or should I go with Scientific White Vinegar 5% Acetic Acid? Or maybe some 99.85% Acetic Acid? I mean what's the correct AA percentage to have the right ph? Is it supposed to be .06% AA?

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I reconstruct with .06% AA...if u google it u can buy it @ .06%..: then i backload the syringe with BA (1 part peptide to 4 parts BA)

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I reconstruct with .06% AA...if u google it u can buy it @ .06%..: then i backload the syringe with BA (1 part peptide to 4 parts BA)
I found this:

Product Description
0.6% Acetic Acid - 3 ml vial
98% (or higher) Peptide Purity
USA Made Peptide

This is what I want right?

fa3262

Awards
I found this:

Product Description
0.6% Acetic Acid - 3 ml vial
98% (or higher) Peptide Purity
USA Made Peptide

This is what I want right?

your going to want some sterile water or bacwater to backload with. Shooting AA burns apparently and ive read that vein collapse etc is possible due to the acidity however i dont think its been proven. Best to backload anyway, doesn't cost much more at all and will save a bit of risk and pain

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
your going to want some sterile water or bacwater to backload with. Shooting AA burns apparently and ive read that vein collapse etc is possible due to the acidity however i dont think its been proven. Best to backload anyway, doesn't cost much more at all and will save a bit of risk and pain
Ya isn't it like 1-1 or 4-1? Or do you want it down to .06% by doing 10-1?

Migganooch

Awards
Hey mate im just about to start my course of igf and was wondering what your dosage was and if u split it to either side of the body or all in one side?

fa3262

Awards
Ya isn't it like 1-1 or 4-1? Or do you want it down to .06% by doing 10-1?
AA at 0.6%, so if you got 0.6% AA then your already set, otherwise you have to dilute it with sterile water to that ratio right. For example i had 4.3% Acetic Acid in the vinegar i use so i had to dilute it at 1:7 to get it to 0.6%.

As for backloading, you do it at 1:4 or 1:5. So 1 part AA to 4 or 5 parts Bacwater/Sterile Water. First take up the BW or Sterile Water in your syringe at the ratio and then take up ur igf (thats already reconstituted), so that you push all the IGF in and theres none left behind

fa3262

Awards
Hey mate im just about to start my course of igf and was wondering what your dosage was and if u split it to either side of the body or all in one side?
i haven't started yet (hopefully thursday) as im waiting on my syringes to come in the mail. Generally from what i've read best results come at 80-100mcg (i would go 80mcg max to be safe) although some people go as low as 40mcg. And yeah bilateral seems to be the common protocol, so if your doing back that day; if you're dosing at 80mcg it would be 40mcg in your right lat and 40mcg in your left. Its still questionable whether it goes completely systemic or whether there is minute site specific results but as the muscle has just been trained and there is a high volume of blood in the area i reckon it can't hurt to bilateral it in case theres some extra benefit.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
AA at 0.6%, so if you got 0.6% AA then your already set, otherwise you have to dilute it with sterile water to that ratio right. For example i had 4.3% Acetic Acid in the vinegar i use so i had to dilute it at 1:7 to get it to 0.6%.

As for backloading, you do it at 1:4 or 1:5. So 1 part AA to 4 or 5 parts Bacwater/Sterile Water. First take up the BW or Sterile Water in your syringe at the ratio and then take up ur igf (thats already reconstituted), so that you push all the IGF in and theres none left behind
Thanks for clarifying.

i haven't started yet (hopefully thursday) as im waiting on my syringes to come in the mail. Generally from what i've read best results come at 80-100mcg (i would go 80mcg max to be safe) although some people go as low as 40mcg. And yeah bilateral seems to be the common protocol, so if your doing back that day; if you're dosing at 80mcg it would be 40mcg in your right lat and 40mcg in your left. Its still questionable whether it goes completely systemic or whether there is minute site specific results but as the muscle has just been trained and there is a high volume of blood in the area i reckon it can't hurt to bilateral it in case theres some extra benefit.
This is the protocol I'm using:

Sunday - Off Training - Mid-day PegMGF 200-300mcg
Monday - Training (Afternoon) MGF 100-200mcg 1 hour post wo
Tuesday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Wednesday - Training (Afternoon) MGF 100-200mcg 1 hour post wo
Thursday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Friday - Training (Afternoon) MGF 100-200mcg 1 hour post wo
Saturday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF Injection 40-80mcg

Allows enough stem cell proliferation to keep the igf as effective as possible for as long as possible. I'm going to be logging it.

I've done 40mcg bilaterally before and it was real effective. I'm thinking of keeping it there or going up to 60mcg.

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Id be interested in ur results if u log it...let me
Know

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Ya for sure I'll let you know when I start that protocol, I've been logging pct with some peptides for about a month now.

fa3262

Awards
Ya for sure I'll let you know when I start that protocol, I've been logging pct with some peptides for about a month now.
Link it on here if you can when you log it, really interested to know how it goes

fa3262

Awards
Thanks for clarifying.

This is the protocol I'm using:

Sunday - Off Training - Mid-day PegMGF 200-300mcg
Monday - Training (Afternoon) MGF 100-200mcg 1 hour post wo
Tuesday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Wednesday - Training (Afternoon) MGF 100-200mcg 1 hour post wo
Thursday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 40-80mcg
Friday - Training (Afternoon) MGF 100-200mcg 1 hour post wo
Saturday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF Injection 40-80mcg

Allows enough stem cell proliferation to keep the igf as effective as possible for as long as possible. I'm going to be logging it.

I've done 40mcg bilaterally before and it was real effective. I'm thinking of keeping it there or going up to 60mcg.

Quick question man, Did you use slin pins to shoot the igf? If so how did you manage quad and lat injections, i wouldn't have thought 0.5's would be able to go IM

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Quick question man, Did you use slin pins to shoot the igf? If so how did you manage quad and lat injections, i wouldn't have thought 0.5's would be able to go IM
Yes, I like 31g 1/2inch 1/2cc, but I kinda just go with the cheapest easy touch slin pins. They're tips are coated or something so they go in pretty easy and I don't usually bruise - which is nice cause I've had ones that bruised and lumped me up before. And ya .05 is pretty close to the surface, but it'll still get into the muscle unless you're really fat. You can always put pressure on it to push it deeper into the muscle too.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ive been researching igf lr3 very hard lately and came to the conclusion that igf lr3 post w/o is pointless. and that even pre workout is not that good. its best used at night time because that is when is MOST needed. Igf works best with combination with HGH, when combined together their properties are not additive, meaning if igf is 2, hgh is 5, 2+5=/= to 7, its more like 2+5=15. same way ghrp and ghrh work synergistic. so it only makes sense to use igf lr3 with hgh, and hgh or ghrp/ghrh is best used pre bed.

Ive used lr3 pre workout and honestly my workouts are less intense. i get bloated, lazy, tired, and i just hate it. i believe in aggressive training, even if u only do a few sets per exercise or even muscle group do those sets all out. This training protocol has worked best on me since i was even in highschool. i dont wanna be "drugged up" while at the gym/day to get bigger. most bodybuilders are barely awake in the gym and i just cant understand that...

im gonna start using igf LR3 pre bed in hopes of staying lean and mean. hopefully i can even be on a keto or atleast very low carb diet <50g/day.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Ive been researching igf lr3 very hard lately and came to the conclusion that igf lr3 post w/o is pointless. and that even pre workout is not that good. its best used at night time because that is when is MOST needed. Igf works best with combination with HGH, when combined together their properties are not additive, meaning if igf is 2, hgh is 5, 2+5=/= to 7, its more like 2+5=15. same way ghrp and ghrh work synergistic. so it only makes sense to use igf lr3 with hgh, and hgh or ghrp/ghrh is best used pre bed.

Ive used lr3 pre workout and honestly my workouts are less intense. i get bloated, lazy, tired, and i just hate it. i believe in aggressive training, even if u only do a few sets per exercise or even muscle group do those sets all out. This training protocol has worked best on me since i was even in highschool. i dont wanna be "drugged up" while at the gym/day to get bigger. most bodybuilders are barely awake in the gym and i just cant understand that...

im gonna start using igf LR3 pre bed in hopes of staying lean and mean. hopefully i can even be on a keto or atleast very low carb diet <50g/day.
Interesting point of view bro. Want to know how you go with that scheme. If it works I would give it s try for sure.

Migganooch

Awards
ahk then. do you know if theres a limit as to how long you can safley run igf for?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
ahk then. do you know if theres a limit as to how long you can safley run igf for?
Depending on the dose, after about 30 days your receptors are blocked. After a 30 day brake you can start a second run.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Depending on the dose, after about 30 days your receptors are blocked. After a 30 day brake you can start a second run.
There's literature that states that its not receptor down regulation, but a lack of satellite cells for the igf to turn into muscle cells. After 30 days you're depleted, but incorporating mgf changes that by creating more satellite cells, and you may be able to run igf much longer because depletion of said cells never occurs. I will be logging the stack to see for myself.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
There's literature that states that its not receptor down regulation, but a lack of satellite cells for the igf to turn into muscle cells. After 30 days you're depleted, but incorporating mgf changes that by creating more satellite cells, and you may be able to run igf much longer because depletion of said cells never occurs. I will be logging the stack to see for myself.
Hm great info, where do you got that from? What you think how long you will able to run the igf together with mgf? I will follow your log for sure bro.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Hm great info, where do you got that from? What you think how long you will able to run the igf together with mgf? I will follow your log for sure bro.
I don't think I can source so Google mgf dosage and click the one that says "IGF-1 LR3 + Peg MGF cycle, when to dose?"

I think my proposed protocol could theoretically be run indefinitely. That's what everyone, including myself, wants to find out.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I don't think I can source so Google mgf dosage and click the one that says "IGF-1 LR3 + Peg MGF cycle, when to dose?"

I think my proposed protocol could theoretically be run indefinitely. That's what everyone, including myself, wants to find out.
Whoa that would be mutha f***** awesome...... can't wait for your log bro, when will you start you experiment?

evodrag

Awards
Interested in it as well. Im running 50 60mcg post w/o now. I take it with 2 bananas and 55g whey with bcaa s and I get so hypoglycemic after 20-30mins. makes me nervous but atleast its real

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Whoa that would be mutha f***** awesome...... can't wait for your log bro, when will you start you experiment?
Sadly I got my package on Thursday and it was missing the igf... They're sending another package with it, should be here Mon/Tue. If its here Tue then I'll be starting Mon or today cause today should be mgf peg day...