Kigtropin

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
Found nothing on this in a search here. Anyone use or heard of? Blue tops with their name on them. Thanks

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
I knew someone had used it. Alot of fake talks on net. Green tops, blue tops... That's why I asked. Thanks bro

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I wish I could afford it!

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
What's the problem? Almost the cheapest available....

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's just alot of money up front and I'm a student.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Ah ok, I got my own tuning garage in germany. Mhh I love amg owners with special wishes, they spend money like nothing.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well I'm saving up to do a 6 month run with Gh and peptides

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Good idea. I run jintropin along with peptides. Makes really a noticeable difference. How you plan to run it?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
100mcg modgrf/100mcg hex or ghrp 2 then ten minutes later 2iu's of Gh...3x a day

I'm running hex and modgrf 3x a day right now

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah bro, you will love it. I do 100mcg modgrf, 200ghrp6, ten minutes layer 2 I.u., almost like you will. Powerful stack, progress is amazing, much faster then just with gh. Overall shape changed in short time, faster then you would believe.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U doing three shots a day

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Yes forgot to mention that. 3times ghrp/modgrf but the gh just with the shot post workout.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yes forgot to mention that. 3times ghrp/modgrf but the gh just with the shot post workout.
nice that would save a bit of money, i am planing on banging 2iu of gh with all three of my doses for a total of 6ius aday. im having to save up for 600iu, that will get me a 100 day supply.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
If you do that bro you explode:) that will make serious results! Do you use aas with it?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i have not yet. i just came off a little over a month ago, used peps during pct and i go back on in august.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I use it with aas. I'm really amazed of this cycle at the moment. I'm interestet in you results without aas. What can you say at the moment? Any difference? All together with aas is really a strong compound.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah, pct was cake! after heavy lifting i recover in hours not days. slowly making quality gains.. its deffenatly worth using off cycle too

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Good to hear that, I want to use it pct too. I really love these peptide stack

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I've enjoyed it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tinybiceps 35 and Older 0