Any thoughts on HGH Fragment?

  1. Any thoughts on HGH Fragment?


    I was thinking about maybe giving something like this a go for a 8 week cycle has anybody had experience with this peptide? What were your results?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by awickham544
    I was thinking about maybe giving something like this a go for a 8 week cycle has anybody had experience with this peptide? What were your results?
    I'm curious myself... I've been told not to waste my time but I have my doubts.. would love someone with hands on experience to shed some light
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334 View Post
    I'm curious myself... I've been told not to waste my time but I have my doubts.. would love someone with hands on experience to shed some light
    I havnt seen anyone or anything point to it being useful.

    Possibly if you did lean gains or something. Other then that dont waste the time and money.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I havnt seen anyone or anything point to it being useful.

    Possibly if you did lean gains or something. Other then that dont waste the time and money.
    IGF-1 any better I am looking to use something anabolic that wont pop on a drugtest, and I am starting to think prohormones are out of the question I really need a supplement to cut this extra fat and gain lean muscle any suggestions would be awsome, I have also been thinking about using SARMS S-4.

  5. Fragment hgh is nothing for lean muscle, its just the part of the chain (171-179 or something like that) that is for fat loss. Waste of time and money. Go real gh or release hormones like ghrp.
    •   
       

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. about to run fragment 176-191....
    By dragevo in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:04 PM
  2. Need some help w/ Fragment 176-191
    By frank_par in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 08:25 PM
  3. hGH fragment
    By MAxximal in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Log in
Log in