Couple of questions for you pep guys.....
- 06-05-2012, 12:43 PM
So I've been researching peptides a lot lately until my eyesand brain are bleary. I've a few questions I can't quite get clear on, so here goes:
1) So I see the 3 pin routine alot, am, post w/o, pre-bed. The post w/o confuses me a bit as carbs and fat blunt GH release. How does that fit into the window of getting my post w/o carbs then?
2) For on-cycle peps, I routinely see mod grf(1-29) with -2 or -6, mainly 6 for the hunger aspect. I rarely see Ipam and mod grf(1-29) on cycle. I do see these 2 alot for fat loss and wonder why wouldn't they be good on cycle for 1 bad ass recomp? (I really want to research Mecha, Androlean, Ipam and mod grf(1-29) together.....)
I had 2 more questions, but they escape me as I'm at work and fawkerswont leave me alone....I'm sure they'll come to me eventually. Can anyone chime in? Thanks in advance fellas!
- 06-05-2012, 01:23 PM
- 6'1" 222 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
Ipam and mod grf are a great combo. I'm on mod/ghrp2/hex. Ipam has less sides and is some what less effective than 6, 6 is less effective as 2 and hex. I recommend using ghrp 2 personally.Christopher
Similar Forum Threads
- By Torq in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2011, 11:59 PM
- By jamo30 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-22-2010, 07:52 PM
- By Ramble in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2004, 10:03 PM