MGF? and GHRP 6 results?

dcrazy

Awards
Okay I read alot about peg mgf as in really doesn't get great reviews. Also most say pef on off days. However, why is this same concept not being applied toward MGF( non peg )? Peg is systemic, as it effects the entire organism, MGF is supposed to be used for cite growth. Outside of the first q, what results would one have on MGF and GHRP 6? Now I say ghrp 6 b/c some report sleep disturbances a lil with ghrp 2. This is probably b/c the rise in cortisol and it also rises higher levels of prolactin than that of ghrp 6. However, what would one see in their research using MGF and ghrp 6.

Goals: Mass, recovery, and not really focused on fat loss. So what I am saying is, a peptide to aid in muscle growth and recovery. Not looking to cut or loose fat. Any experiences?

Also, MGF is suppose to proliferate, correct? If so, couldn't one just depend on their own natural IGF to diff the body after MGF? Now I do dee people researching with IG1-lr3 with MGF. However, I am not really into organ growth. Also, if you took MGF, is the tape going up on lagging areas, and is it permanent?

What really got me into peps was hyperplasia. The idea that you could create new and overtime they develop, and muscle growth. Thanks.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Of course it will led to hyperplasia. when injecting in lagging muscle or any muscle the mgf will build satelit cells that are neccesary for building new tissue. without igf you will limit the benefit. Igf and mgf works synegistic, probably there is nothing better for push laaging parts than that combo IMO. Without exogenus igf there is simply not enough igf for theat amount of satelit cells. GHRP rise natural hgh production that will help to get higher igf levels. I`m on a mod GRF, Ghrp-6, AAS cylce for almsot 10 weeks, results are amazing. I stack mgf next 4 weeks, lets see what happens.

dcrazy

Awards
Of course it will led to hyperplasia. when injecting in lagging muscle or any muscle the mgf will build satelit cells that are neccesary for building new tissue. without igf you will limit the benefit. Igf and mgf works synegistic, probably there is nothing better for push laaging parts than that combo IMO. Without exogenus igf there is simply not enough igf for theat amount of satelit cells. GHRP rise natural hgh production that will help to get higher igf levels. I`m on a mod GRF, Ghrp-6, AAS cylce for almsot 10 weeks, results are amazing. I stack mgf next 4 weeks, lets see what happens.
Im on test cyp( trt ). I don't know if that would help lol. I'm 26..... so basically your doing cjc and ghrp 6....Yeah I didn't know if running IGlr3..moderate( being not high...therapeutic scale ) dosing for 4 weeks would cause ogran or G.I growth or not. The thing is, I never dealt with insulin spiking compounds like igf-lr....so, i wouldn't want to get glycemic. Also, not lurking for fat burn. What has your research been like?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
You won't get that glycemic. It's gonna take you down to a notch but that's all. I'm amazed with the results actually, o notice gains already.

dcrazy

Awards
You won't get that glycemic. It's gonna take you down to a notch but that's all. I'm amazed with the results actually, o notice gains already.
You mean glycemic form Igf-lr3? Also what gains...strength? Fat loss or mass? ect..lol. This is cjc and ghrp 6 your talking about, right?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I use 100mcg modgrf with 200mcg ghrp-6 with jintropin and aas. Glycemic from igf. I see slight power gains, good fat loss and mass gain. My weight goes 3kg up but I can see my abs and veins so the gain is even more then 3kg.