New IGF qustions

BryanFury

Awards
Couldn't answer any of these with search, hence the thread.

1. Will AA have an affect on Insulin if both are drawn and used at once? Any degredation? Just curious.

2. Is there any point to load with BW if the IGF is suspended in AA? Will it help with dispersal or was it simply used to deminish the effects of BA?

3. This one is kind of odd. If IGF-1 causes the activation of satellite cells, wouldn't change still be seen weeks after the cycle ends? Correct me if stress is throwing off my thought process. It takes some time for the newly active satellite cells to mature, wouldn't growth outside of a bodybuilders normal rate still be elevated after the cycle ended as these cells mature? Maybe I'm just confused by conflicting information.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't answer any of these with search, hence the thread.

1. Will AA have an affect on Insulin if both are drawn and used at once? Any degredation? Just curious.

2. Is there any point to load with BW if the IGF is suspended in AA? Will it help with dispersal or was it simply used to deminish the effects of BA?

3. This one is kind of odd. If IGF-1 causes the activation of satellite cells, wouldn't change still be seen weeks after the cycle ends? Correct me if stress is throwing off my thought process. It takes some time for the newly active satellite cells to mature, wouldn't growth outside of a bodybuilders normal rate still be elevated after the cycle ended as these cells mature? Maybe I'm just confused by conflicting information.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
1. no degradation, you're fine

2. Use BW still, you dont want to lose such a tiny amount in the needle.

3. hyperplasia takes an extremely long time bro, not a 4 week run.

Sorry so vague, skimmed and posted quick responses, been real busy.

BryanFury

Awards
1. no degradation, you're fine

2. Use BW still, you dont want to lose such a tiny amount in the needle.

3. hyperplasia takes an extremely long time bro, not a 4 week run.

Sorry so vague, skimmed and posted quick responses, been real busy.
Thanks.

Number 3 was a bit of a wild hair question.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0