Potent enough for GHRP-6 AND MOD GRF?

hawkfan9

Awards
Hey there, I was wondering if 2 to 3 injections of 100 mcg each day for MOD GRF and GHRP-6 would be an adequate amount or if I need to up the doses. Thanks for any feedback!

hawkfan9

Awards
Well, now I feel like a NOOB. But I was originally not stacking it with anything, just trying to increase muscle mass and strength. Should I stack it with something else?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No u don't need to stack it with anything, 2x aday= fat loss 3x=fat loss plus slight muscle building.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U initially said u were wanting to gain 10lbs, this will not happen with only 3 shots a day

hawkfan9

Awards
Alright, I am looking more into the 5 shots a day routine. I think it is doable but still pounding out details. Thanks for all your help!

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
2 shots is waste of money. Try to split it as often you can. I use Test Cyp. 200mg E3D, Deca 200mg E3D, drosta 150mg E3D, GHrp-6 with mod grf 4 times a day on rest days, 5 times aday on training days. With the right nutrition you will f*****g explode. Some poeple say oh, i dont want to be pin cussion. Then forget it. There is no problem at all pinning this often, there is no big pip.