IGF-1 LR3 and somewhat irregular food intake

Tiltowait

Awards
I work in an extremely chaotic and high paced IT environment. It's so fast paced that more than often not we don't even get to eat lunch adequately. I try my best to keep protein powder with me and eat right at work, but, frankly, it's just not possible.

Would this pattern be harmful while on IGF-1 LR3?

- Wake up 6:00am eat a very heavy high carb, high protein breakfast
- Go to work and can't eat until around 6:00pm
- 8:30pm eat a good heavy meal
- 10:30pm eat a late night high protein, medium carb meal

That's 4 meals a day, but with a 12 hour break during the day (as well as the 6-7 hours of fasting during sleep). I'm on PCT right now and I wanted to use the IGF-1 LR3 immediately to get the full benefit at this time, but the project I'm on for the next month at work has thrown a wrench in things. Should I just put the IGF-1 LR3 in the fridge for one month and let my PCT go without it and use it after my project is over in a month? I'd appreciate any thoughts and ideas. Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You just really need to make sure you get a solid amount of complex carbs ~1 hour after your injection, and carry around some glucose pills in case you go hypo. But seriously, get yourself a little cooler and some ice packs and pack food to go with you... snack throughout the day... You will really do much better this way.

ManBeast

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea man.. I just don't buy that you can't find time to eat during the day. You gota make time. 12 hours of not eating is not going to help you. Hell you might be better off finding time to eat more regularly and skipping the igf all together? Know what I mean... Find the time, and make the money spent on Igf and everything else pay off that much more by just eating right.

Tiltowait

Awards
Yea man.. I just don't buy that you can't find time to eat during the day. You gota make time. 12 hours of not eating is not going to help you. Hell you might be better off finding time to eat more regularly and skipping the igf all together? Know what I mean... Find the time, and make the money spent on Igf and everything else pay off that much more by just eating right.
LOL, I guess I didn't make it clear in my initial post that these circumstances are limited to a 1 month project I'm on. This is not something regular. I normally eat 5-6 meals a day without any breaks longer than 4 hours max.

I just got on this project AFTER I had already ordered the LR3 IGF-1, and now I dunno if I should sit it in the fridge for one month until this project is over, or if I can manage taking it during this project.

I can't carry cooled food stuffs with me because often I will be on the field in potentially chemically hazardous environments during this 1 month.

Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would wait... even if you are using it for PCT... the carb timing is very very important...

ManBeast

Tiltowait

Awards
I would wait... even if you are using it for PCT... the carb timing is very very important...

ManBeast
That's what I was thinking too. I think I'm gonna let it sit in the fridge until I am back to a normal eating schedule. Patience is a virtue I guess...

Thanks for the advice guys!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You should be able to at least smuggle a protein bar or 2 into work. If you cant eat in the work area, cram a bar down your throat in the bathroom. I'm sure they dont make you go 12 hours without bathroom use.

12 hours without food is horrible for your goals. Find a way to get some type of food.

T-rex1

Awards
I can't belive you don't eat for 12 hours, I would be eating pencils, pens anything..

How do you even train with a diet like that?

Don't waste your money with IGF if you can't eat, your body needs regular meals ever 2-3 hours.

Tiltowait

Awards
Dude, thanks for your concern, but I suggest you read the thread before replying. This is a 1 month project. I think I said that like 2 or 3 times already. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0