Peptides and test

1. Peptides and test

Hey I'm 24years, 182cm, 88kg, 10% bf.

I've done 3 cycles:
    Started training at 18 years rowing and lots of beach cardio at 69kgs.
    Started cycle when I was 22 at 74kg.
    1st was 8 week test only. Put on 10 kgs kept, 6kgs.
    2nd I went abit steep and did a 12 week deca, dbol and test cycle. Up to 94 kgs. Pct with clen and 6 months later after rowing season now sustain weight of 88kgs.
    Now I'm in the middle of a 20 week test only cycle, 1G a week. Just trimming and adding strength for next rowing season.

Question is, I love the feeling of being on the gear but I would much rather a healthier alternative. Im killing my cardio with each cycle and weight gain. Comming off this cycle I've still got a couple of test 325 blend bottles, keifei. so Just wanting to know your thoughts on jabbing 1ml every 10 days after my last week through my pct with igfr3long, 80units a day month on month off. And just constantly running test and igf through my rowing indefinite??

2. Goal is to bring down bf% and blow out my chest and tri's, so I'll be site pinning in them. Over long term igfr3longs function help this grow yeah? Any other stack that will help this??
    •   

3. tren would be better for your goals. or even drosta. Dont run igf-1 lr3 this sheme, not enough benefit. Use it just pwo. If you want to push it hard, run mgf pre w/o and igf-1 lr 3 right after w/o. Here i europe we uses lot of drostanolon, make you rock hard. and try tren or test propionat, no watwer retention that give that bloat look. really don`t use cypionate or enathat to cut, it works not well. hope that helps

Similar Forum Threads

1. peptides 101
    By grngoloco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 08:00 PM
  2. How to run these- Test/eq/tren/mdrol/peptides
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 06:14 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 09:50 AM
  4. Peptides