CALLING OUT PHENOMHCL

1. CALLING OUT PHENOMHCL

Hey Phenom, a while back I stumbled upon your post on xcrunners methods etc etc which got me involved in the grow tall forum but I forgot about it till today when a peptide company had a weekend sale, so I decided to order some ghrp 6 alongside with cjc 1295. While looking up threads about it I randomly saw your post and remembered your name! I checked your profile and it said your last visit was today and that really made me happy because I really would like to consult with you and see how your journey went.

what methods of communication do you have that are faster like AIM,skype,email etc?

(making a thread because for some reason PM's arent working)

•   

2. Brb emailing nudez to phenom
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

3. @booneman77 apparently there's some people who think it works. I've never heard the term "height gains" before. Is this a real thing?

4. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    @booneman77 apparently there's some people who think it works. I've never heard the term "height gains" before. Is this a real thing?
    It's been around longer than you think:
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It's been around longer than you think:
    LOL! I was thinking in terms of medicine (professional or clandestine) and not terms of an agonizing medieval method of criminal punishment, but you win the internet for this comment.

6. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    @booneman77 apparently there's some people who think it works. I've never heard the term "height gains" before. Is this a real thing?
    You realize this is a 5+yr old thread ha?

I've never seen anything that really can make you grow more height wise (aka bone growth) except for hgh. And even then your growth plates and such have to still be relatively suceptivle to supporting growth. That's why they only prescribe this therapy for kids/teens and not adults.

If it worked, don't you think we'd be seeing a lot more guys over 6' playing basketball ha?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

7. Oh, no, I know it's old. This was a failed joke based on our convo in the other thread lol my bad bro.

8. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    Oh, no, I know it's old. This was a failed joke based on our convo in the other thread lol my bad bro.
    Haha oops. Totally went over my head
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PhenomHCL - GHRP & GHRH Log - Lets End It On This
    By PhenomHCL in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 04:23 PM
  2. Calling Dr.D!
    By Luke667 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 01:27 AM