CALLING OUT PHENOMHCL

msmoke44

Awards
Hey Phenom, a while back I stumbled upon your post on xcrunners methods etc etc which got me involved in the grow tall forum but I forgot about it till today when a peptide company had a weekend sale, so I decided to order some ghrp 6 alongside with cjc 1295. While looking up threads about it I randomly saw your post and remembered your name! I checked your profile and it said your last visit was today and that really made me happy because I really would like to consult with you and see how your journey went.

what methods of communication do you have that are faster like AIM,skype,email etc?

(making a thread because for some reason PM's arent working)

PhenomHCL

Awards
For height gains, that would be alright, i'd replace GHRP6 for Hexarelin, add SAM-E and add puerarin, following the diet and excercises xcrunner layed, out, and you should make some good height gains.

My journey has been good, im not fixated on height gain anymore though.

email is [email protected]

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brb emailing nudez to phenom

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
booneman77 apparently there's some people who think it works. I've never heard the term "height gains" before. Is this a real thing?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
It's been around longer than you think:
LOL! I was thinking in terms of medicine (professional or clandestine) and not terms of an agonizing medieval method of criminal punishment, but you win the internet for this comment.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 apparently there's some people who think it works. I've never heard the term "height gains" before. Is this a real thing?
You realize this is a 5+yr old thread ha?

I've never seen anything that really can make you grow more height wise (aka bone growth) except for hgh. And even then your growth plates and such have to still be relatively suceptivle to supporting growth. That's why they only prescribe this therapy for kids/teens and not adults.

If it worked, don't you think we'd be seeing a lot more guys over 6' playing basketball ha?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Oh, no, I know it's old. This was a failed joke based on our convo in the other thread lol my bad bro.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh, no, I know it's old. This was a failed joke based on our convo in the other thread lol my bad bro.
Haha oops. Totally went over my head