Niacin's effect on NATTY GH levels?
- 05-06-2012, 10:43 PM
- 05-08-2012, 06:22 AM
It's not bad to supplement a regiment, but it's not like it's going to give you amazing gains by itself though, especially not for height gains seeing as thats what you're after.
I'd add niacin to the peptide stack to supplement it, but niacin isn't a gamechanger, the peptides are.
Similar Forum Threads
- By homerwadson in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2012, 02:11 AM
- By JDF in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2008, 08:25 PM
- By SilkPhantom in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:18 AM
- By sgn in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:31 AM
- By SeaHawk22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2004, 08:37 PM