Any side effects from GHRP 6/ CJC 1295

msmoke44

Awards
Hello, I am 18 years old and just ordered 10mg of each. is this a good decision?

PhenomHCL

Awards
I notice you have "ms" in your name indicating you're a female, but some guys add that too.
Anyway's if you're a male, use CJC1293, since CJC1295 (DAC) mimics more of a females GH pulse than a males.
Use Hexarelin over GHRP6 since it helps more with height.

Jahcuree

I notice you have "ms" in your name indicating you're a female, but some guys add that too.
Anyway's if you're a male, use CJC1293, since CJC1295 (DAC) mimics more of a females GH pulse than a males.
Or IPAMORELIN, unless you are looking for the hunger side effects

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
two thing i noticed with this combo is hunger from ghrp-6 and unbelivable sweat attack after run cjc. When your brain releases the gh (GHRELIN) you can get these sweat attacks and feel light dizzy. good stuff

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Could you run hexarelin alone? And what's the protocol for injecting? Before and after workouts?

Jahcuree

Could you run hexarelin alone? And what's the protocol for injecting? Before and after workouts?
Yes, but you wouldn't get the synergy, so not as many benefits. Usual protocol is am, post workout, and pm.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Reading around tells me that hex is only one inj in the morning?
Secondly what side affects to exspect with hex and 1293?
And at what dosage? Sorry if ya feel that your spoon feeding me just peptide knowledge is hard to find.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
cortisol increase,and lethargy is the only sides I get.