Any side effects from GHRP 6/ CJC 1295
- 05-06-2012, 09:40 PM
- 05-08-2012, 05:19 AM
I notice you have "ms" in your name indicating you're a female, but some guys add that too.
Anyway's if you're a male, use CJC1293, since CJC1295 (DAC) mimics more of a females GH pulse than a males.
Use Hexarelin over GHRP6 since it helps more with height.
05-09-2012, 04:33 PM
06-09-2012, 04:37 AM
two thing i noticed with this combo is hunger from ghrp-6 and unbelivable sweat attack after run cjc. When your brain releases the gh (GHRELIN) you can get these sweat attacks and feel light dizzy. good stuff
06-21-2012, 07:11 PM
06-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Could you run hexarelin alone? And what's the protocol for injecting? Before and after workouts?Originally Posted by PhenomHCL
06-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Yes, but you wouldn't get the synergy, so not as many benefits. Usual protocol is am, post workout, and pm.Originally Posted by thyrod
06-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Reading around tells me that hex is only one inj in the morning?
Secondly what side affects to exspect with hex and 1293?
And at what dosage? Sorry if ya feel that your spoon feeding me just peptide knowledge is hard to find.
06-30-2012, 02:12 AM
06-30-2012, 02:31 AM
06-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaredmb05 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2011, 11:53 AM
- By wazza in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2009, 05:39 PM
- By patriot37 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:31 AM
- By casperriecke in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2009, 06:05 PM
- By addams29 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2009, 11:52 PM