IGF-1 LR3 shipped without ice..ruined?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Tiltowait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    138

    IGF-1 LR3 shipped without ice..ruined?


    I just got my order from MR shipped to me WITHOUT ice packs. Is this now really expensive vinegar? Please advise and help. Thanks!

  2. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    712

    That sucks ass... He has always sent mine with Ice packs, I hope my order that should be here soon has them.
  3. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    That sucks ass... He has always sent mine with Ice packs, I hope my order that should be here soon has them.
    Same here bro. I should be getting my order in any day now. If it doesn't come in an ice pack, the **** is probably useless. I'm sure the Mods are on it, so I'm not too worried.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    rhinochaser48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    289

    I recieved a shipment one time and the ice pack was completely warm. It must have been in a very hot place considering how quickly it arrived, but the IGF was still completely effective though.
  5. Registered User
    Billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    204

    Mine came warmed over as well.

    IT worked great!
  6. Registered User
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Rep Power
    457

    maybe mr needs to find a new method of shipping.
  7. Registered User
    Tiltowait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    138

    I'm removing some of these message because, I made assumptions prematurely...MR responded promptly and has committed to resolving the matter. Yes, I feel like a dumb a$$ and that teaches me to calm the heck down when things don't seem right and to give the involved parties a decent amount of time to respond.


    [deleted]
    Last edited by Tiltowait; 10-08-2004 at 07:31 AM. Reason: unnecessary assumptions made prematurely
  8. Registered User
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    767

    I'm sure it's fine. I've heard of guys storing in a cabinet for 6 months & it still worked. Unless the stuff actually bakes in the sun you should be OK. I'd be more worried about the package banging around & damaging the peptides.

    My last order came in the cooler with ice packs, but they were piss-warm when I got it. No problems.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Rep Power
    0

    Personally, this seems like something you really need to take up with MR by EMAIL.. I have ordered from MR several times and all the IGF-1 I have gotten has worked well.. and I know several other people that are not on this board that have used and it has worked well..
    As for you starting to act like an ass before you know.. I would back up and think again about it if I were you.. okay
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Rep Power
    0

    The thing is your are failing to realize is that is not a public board.. and we do like to have people treaded with respect weather they are selling things or not.

    I am NOT saying you are being an ass about complaining.. I am saying you are being an ass for how you ARE COMPLAINING... I will be the first to call someone on anything I feel is not right but at the same time, I am going to do it in a way that doesn't make a big ole spectical out of it.. which you have successed in doing here..
    You have all of 7 posts on this board and you come here raising holy hell about things and end up pissing people off. Does that sound like a good way to get things started?
    And actually IGF-1LR3 is a reseach product, to have it in you are supposed to have a reseach reason for having it, so it would be technically a grey area. But that is off the subject...
    What I have been trying to tell you and you are not seeming to get is that complain but complain in a way that doesn't make it sound like you have an axe to grind with everyone here.
    And like I have told you, MR is a good guy, over worked at times but good to go in my book and I have had numerous dealings with him over the last few years..
  11. Registered User
    Tiltowait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    138

    Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    The thing is your are failing to realize is that is not a public board.. and we do like to have people treaded with respect weather they are selling things or not.

    I am NOT saying you are being an ass about complaining.. I am saying you are being an ass for how you ARE COMPLAINING... I will be the first to call someone on anything I feel is not right but at the same time, I am going to do it in a way that doesn't make a big ole spectical out of it.. which you have successed in doing here..
    You have all of 7 posts on this board and you come here raising holy hell about things and end up pissing people off. Does that sound like a good way to get things started?
    And actually IGF-1LR3 is a reseach product, to have it in you are supposed to have a reseach reason for having it, so it would be technically a grey area. But that is off the subject...
    What I have been trying to tell you and you are not seeming to get is that complain but complain in a way that doesn't make it sound like you have an axe to grind with everyone here.
    And like I have told you, MR is a good guy, over worked at times but good to go in my book and I have had numerous dealings with him over the last few years..
    Yes, it is possible that I am being a sarcastic prick in the way I am expressing my disdain in regards to this matter. I guess this isn't the way to start posting here, but I did not ask for this problem. I'll wait for MR to decide to respond to my emails.

    Until then I'll just shut up...
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    347

    I already answered another post and your email so we will figure this out very quickly. So you are saying no cold pack plus it wasnt in an insulated container. This is very Odd I could see Maybe maybe Getting it with out cold pack if somehow i missed(which has never happened before) but never ever would I just send in envelope unless specified for customs or something. Never. I will work this out with you though so no worries. Please email me exactly what day you ordered and under what name you ordered. Thank you very much.
    Yes sometimes the packs do get warm. Not much you can do about it. I ship in insulated containers with foam and cold packs. I dont know of anyone else that puts the care into packagaing that I do

    -MR
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    347

    I just looked at something bro. you ordered on the 5th. I havent even shipped your pack yet. I only finished most orders up until the 4th today. Something is very fishy indeed. If you received something it isnt from me.

    I dont think anyone on here will tell you that they have ever received igf from me before that isnt in a cold box with pack. Has anyone ever received like this.

    Yours is scheduled to ship tomorrow overnight

    -MR
  14. Registered User
    Tiltowait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    138

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    I just looked at something bro. you ordered on the 5th. I havent even shipped your pack yet. I only finished most orders up until the 4th today. Something is very fishy indeed. If you received something it isnt from me.

    I dont think anyone on here will tell you that they have ever received igf from me before that isnt in a cold box with pack. Has anyone ever received like this.

    Yours is scheduled to ship tomorrow overnight

    -MR
    Then what is this vial? That is extremely scary. I've responded to your email about this. I'm sorry for the way I overreacted. You've proven yourself worthy yet again (and I've proven myself a retard). Thanks.
  15. Registered User
    Tiltowait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    138

    I made some incorrect and unfair statements in this thread previously. I have edited these messages so please review them to see the modifications. MR's good reputation is definitely well deserved.
  16. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    712

    I knew this would get worked out. Not calling you a liar, but this just seemed kind of fishy to me, since another board recently started selling IGF cheaper then MR, then this complaint comes up. I will not buy from them however, as who other then MR will sell it in powder form, ship it with extra dilutant for free, and take care of customers like this.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    347

    Much appreciated Tilt. It takes a big man to admit he made a mistake. Thank you. I am sure when you get the real igf from me you will be satisified

    Grant your pack will be arriving today by the way : )

    -MR
  18. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    712

    DOH! I just left school, that means I wont get it til monday. Thanks though.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    347

    aww sorry man.
  20. Registered User
    sailbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    139

    i thought it doesnt have to kept cold since its in BA?
  21. Registered User
    Mr.Striation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by sailbo
    i thought it doesnt have to kept cold since its in BA?
    I was under this impression as well, can anyone clarify this?
  22. Banned
    bionicBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Striation
    I was under this impression as well, can anyone clarify this?
    bump
  23. Registered User
    masswithclass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    122

    Bump
  24. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,558
    Rep Power
    8453

    Quote Originally Posted by sailbo
    i thought it doesnt have to kept cold since its in BA?
    do a search.

    Quick answer, it's no longer mixed in BA when bought from MR. But even when it was, it was still best to keep it in the fridge or freezer.

    However, now w/ the Acetic Acid mixture, it cannot be kept in the freezer, because unlike BA, the AA will freeze, so keep it in the fridge.
  25. Registered User
    Mr.Striation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    176

    How stable is it in AA at room temp? Do they give you extra AA to dilute to desired concentration?
  26. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,558
    Rep Power
    8453

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Striation
    How stable is it in AA at room temp? Do they give you extra AA to dilute to desired concentration?
    why are you so worried about keeping it at room temp? Just put it in the fridge.

    You can specifically ask them for extra like i did, and they'll hook you up.
  27. Registered User
    Mr.Striation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    176

    Because I do not want to put it in the fridge, I do not want my roomates ****ing around with it or even know that I am using it. So therefore I would want to store it somewhere else hidden.
  28. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,558
    Rep Power
    8453

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Striation
    Because I do not want to put it in the fridge, I do not want my roomates ****ing around with it or even know that I am using it. So therefore I would want to store it somewhere else hidden.
    buy a mini-fridge, they're like $30.
  29. Registered User
    Mr.Striation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    176

    I was thinkin about that, but I didnt know they were only like 30 bucks. Where can you get one for like 30$. Thanks.
  30. Banned
    bionicBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Striation
    I was thinkin about that, but I didnt know they were only like 30 bucks. Where can you get one for like 30$. Thanks.
    wal mart has em for pretty cheap.
    Bionic
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-1 LR3 shipping
    By JaggedVox368 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:46 PM
  2. IGF LR3 question
    By utmem in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 12:32 PM
  3. Need help constituting my IGF-LR3
    By bigjosh in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 03:38 PM
  4. IGF, with or without aas
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 04:03 PM
  5. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in