IGF-1 LR3 shipped without ice..ruined?

Tiltowait

Awards
I just got my order from MR shipped to me WITHOUT ice packs. Is this now really expensive vinegar? Please advise and help. Thanks!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
That sucks ass... He has always sent mine with Ice packs, I hope my order that should be here soon has them.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
That sucks ass... He has always sent mine with Ice packs, I hope my order that should be here soon has them.
Same here bro. I should be getting my order in any day now. If it doesn't come in an ice pack, the **** is probably useless. I'm sure the Mods are on it, so I'm not too worried.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I recieved a shipment one time and the ice pack was completely warm. It must have been in a very hot place considering how quickly it arrived, but the IGF was still completely effective though.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Mine came warmed over as well.

IT worked great!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
maybe mr needs to find a new method of shipping.

Tiltowait

Awards
I'm removing some of these message because, I made assumptions prematurely...MR responded promptly and has committed to resolving the matter. Yes, I feel like a dumb a$$ and that teaches me to calm the heck down when things don't seem right and to give the involved parties a decent amount of time to respond.

[deleted]

Last edited:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it's fine. I've heard of guys storing in a cabinet for 6 months & it still worked. Unless the stuff actually bakes in the sun you should be OK. I'd be more worried about the package banging around & damaging the peptides.

My last order came in the cooler with ice packs, but they were piss-warm when I got it. No problems.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, this seems like something you really need to take up with MR by EMAIL.. I have ordered from MR several times and all the IGF-1 I have gotten has worked well.. and I know several other people that are not on this board that have used and it has worked well..
As for you starting to act like an ass before you know.. I would back up and think again about it if I were you.. okay

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
The thing is your are failing to realize is that is not a public board.. and we do like to have people treaded with respect weather they are selling things or not.

I am NOT saying you are being an ass about complaining.. I am saying you are being an ass for how you ARE COMPLAINING... I will be the first to call someone on anything I feel is not right but at the same time, I am going to do it in a way that doesn't make a big ole spectical out of it.. which you have successed in doing here..
You have all of 7 posts on this board and you come here raising holy hell about things and end up pissing people off. Does that sound like a good way to get things started?
And actually IGF-1LR3 is a reseach product, to have it in you are supposed to have a reseach reason for having it, so it would be technically a grey area. But that is off the subject...
What I have been trying to tell you and you are not seeming to get is that complain but complain in a way that doesn't make it sound like you have an axe to grind with everyone here.
And like I have told you, MR is a good guy, over worked at times but good to go in my book and I have had numerous dealings with him over the last few years..

Tiltowait

Awards
The thing is your are failing to realize is that is not a public board.. and we do like to have people treaded with respect weather they are selling things or not.

I am NOT saying you are being an ass about complaining.. I am saying you are being an ass for how you ARE COMPLAINING... I will be the first to call someone on anything I feel is not right but at the same time, I am going to do it in a way that doesn't make a big ole spectical out of it.. which you have successed in doing here..
You have all of 7 posts on this board and you come here raising holy hell about things and end up pissing people off. Does that sound like a good way to get things started?
And actually IGF-1LR3 is a reseach product, to have it in you are supposed to have a reseach reason for having it, so it would be technically a grey area. But that is off the subject...
What I have been trying to tell you and you are not seeming to get is that complain but complain in a way that doesn't make it sound like you have an axe to grind with everyone here.
And like I have told you, MR is a good guy, over worked at times but good to go in my book and I have had numerous dealings with him over the last few years..
Yes, it is possible that I am being a sarcastic prick in the way I am expressing my disdain in regards to this matter. I guess this isn't the way to start posting here, but I did not ask for this problem. I'll wait for MR to decide to respond to my emails.

Until then I'll just shut up...

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I already answered another post and your email so we will figure this out very quickly. So you are saying no cold pack plus it wasnt in an insulated container. This is very Odd I could see Maybe maybe Getting it with out cold pack if somehow i missed(which has never happened before) but never ever would I just send in envelope unless specified for customs or something. Never. I will work this out with you though so no worries. Please email me exactly what day you ordered and under what name you ordered. Thank you very much.
Yes sometimes the packs do get warm. Not much you can do about it. I ship in insulated containers with foam and cold packs. I dont know of anyone else that puts the care into packagaing that I do

-MR

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just looked at something bro. you ordered on the 5th. I havent even shipped your pack yet. I only finished most orders up until the 4th today. Something is very fishy indeed. If you received something it isnt from me.

I dont think anyone on here will tell you that they have ever received igf from me before that isnt in a cold box with pack. Has anyone ever received like this.

Yours is scheduled to ship tomorrow overnight

-MR

Tiltowait

Awards
I just looked at something bro. you ordered on the 5th. I havent even shipped your pack yet. I only finished most orders up until the 4th today. Something is very fishy indeed. If you received something it isnt from me.

I dont think anyone on here will tell you that they have ever received igf from me before that isnt in a cold box with pack. Has anyone ever received like this.

Yours is scheduled to ship tomorrow overnight

-MR
Then what is this vial? That is extremely scary. I've responded to your email about this. I'm sorry for the way I overreacted. You've proven yourself worthy yet again (and I've proven myself a retard). Thanks.

Tiltowait

Awards
I made some incorrect and unfair statements in this thread previously. I have edited these messages so please review them to see the modifications. MR's good reputation is definitely well deserved.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I knew this would get worked out. Not calling you a liar, but this just seemed kind of fishy to me, since another board recently started selling IGF cheaper then MR, then this complaint comes up. I will not buy from them however, as who other then MR will sell it in powder form, ship it with extra dilutant for free, and take care of customers like this.

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Much appreciated Tilt. It takes a big man to admit he made a mistake. Thank you. I am sure when you get the real igf from me you will be satisified

Grant your pack will be arriving today by the way : )

-MR

Grant

Awards
  • Established
DOH! I just left school, that means I wont get it til monday. Thanks though.

sailbo

Awards
i thought it doesnt have to kept cold since its in BA?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i thought it doesnt have to kept cold since its in BA?
do a search.

Quick answer, it's no longer mixed in BA when bought from MR. But even when it was, it was still best to keep it in the fridge or freezer.

However, now w/ the Acetic Acid mixture, it cannot be kept in the freezer, because unlike BA, the AA will freeze, so keep it in the fridge.

Mr.Striation

Awards
How stable is it in AA at room temp? Do they give you extra AA to dilute to desired concentration?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How stable is it in AA at room temp? Do they give you extra AA to dilute to desired concentration?
why are you so worried about keeping it at room temp? Just put it in the fridge.

You can specifically ask them for extra like i did, and they'll hook you up.

Mr.Striation

Awards
Because I do not want to put it in the fridge, I do not want my roomates fucking around with it or even know that I am using it. So therefore I would want to store it somewhere else hidden.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Because I do not want to put it in the fridge, I do not want my roomates fucking around with it or even know that I am using it. So therefore I would want to store it somewhere else hidden.
buy a mini-fridge, they're like $30. :thumbsup:

Mr.Striation

Awards
I was thinkin about that, but I didnt know they were only like 30 bucks. Where can you get one for like 30$. Thanks.

Mr.Striation

Awards
Thanks, Im gonna have to see if they have that in stock at my local walmart.

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you are really hard up.. go to walmart get another cold pack and just keep it in the container i shipped in with cold pack.. change out cold pack everyday with the other one as u rotate them in the freezer.

-MR

Mr.Striation

Awards
I was thinking about trying something like that, wasnt sure if it would work. I might give that a try. Thanks.