IGF LR3 Rookie

ted668

Awards
Howdy,

New to the forum. Looking to bring out my quads and Bi's a bit with some IGFLR#. Was planning on doing IM injections 2X a day 60mcg total per day bi-laterally. However I am subject to random drug screening I play rugby and our drug testing is the same as the NCAA they only give us 24 hours notice before the test. Would I pop a test? From what I have read I have heard that IGFLR3 is similar to GH when it come to detectability in urine tests. I think ill be fine i just don't wanna take any chances. Would i be safer running GHRP6? or even TBOLS? your advice is greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.

PhenomHCL

Awards
Those tests only measure elevated levels of bound igf-1 iirc igf1lr3 doesnt bind with great fortification.
So they most likely wont pick it up on the test.
You will be safer doing GHRP6 than TBOLS.

ted668

Awards
Yes the TBOLS are a little extreme. Thank you for your input.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
read russianstar's experience with igf lr3. its all you need to know.

ted668

Awards
read russianstars write up. 40mcg bi-laterally 3X a week. plenty of carbs etc. this is gonna be awesome im stoked. thanks for the input yall

ted668

Awards
In addition to the LR3 I recently came across some GH yellow tops... Looking to stack the two products but was curious to run the GH. I was thinking 5 on 2 off @5-6IU's a day however I was curious about the timing of the GH injections. I have talked to some friends and they were saying how they split their injections in the AM and PM. I was just planning on pinning post workout. Once again the advice is greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0