MR IGF1 in AA solution feedback anyone?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

MR IGF1 in AA solution feedback anyone?

Anyone tried it recon;d in the new solvent? Better, worse , same? I see they say it will keep more of the peptide from sticking to the bottle. On my bottle in BA when I got to the last does I shot a half ml of B12 in the vial to get all of the remaining igf1 that I could. The red color of the B12 seemed to highlights tons of stuff that was coating the inner surface of the bottle. I theorized at that time it was the peptide......seems as though maybe I was right....if so it looked to me like you lose a significant amount that way.

2. Registered User

B12

I just read something about shooting b12 into IGF. I have read mixed reviews, as usual. However, if the manufacturer say use BW, please stick with that before wasting a shot. Peace.
  3. Registered User

I still think the extra $50 and a little effort might be better than the reconstituted solution. However, I've heard that the powder is from another manufacturer. I don't think this makes a difference though. That would explain why the price is higher since the source is different.

Still, everyone is reporting great success with the reconstituted solution, so it appears this might be a safe bet.

As far as the company is concerned, they are definitely reliable (please disregard my previous statements about them, since I was making assumptions prematurely without giving them a chance to respond).

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    Anyone tried it recon;d in the new solvent? Better, worse , same? I see they say it will keep more of the peptide from sticking to the bottle. On my bottle in BA when I got to the last does I shot a half ml of B12 in the vial to get all of the remaining igf1 that I could. The red color of the B12 seemed to highlights tons of stuff that was coating the inner surface of the bottle. I theorized at that time it was the peptide......seems as though maybe I was right....if so it looked to me like you lose a significant amount that way.
    [deleted]
    Last edited by Tiltowait; 10-08-2004 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Information reassessed
    •   

4. Board Supporter

painless, feel it working in the fingers/wrists...slight comp change, not done yet...
  5. Registered User

Actully they are consistent. Just how many bottle have you recieved that were warm. My bottle also came inside an elvelope....inside of a plastic ziplock....inside of a foam cooler, which had shipping popcorn, and an ice pack inside of it.... Its a little overkill IMHO, but it just shows they are set on customer satisfaction.
  6. Running with the Big Boys

Dude.. I am actually getting tired of you trashing out a good guy that has been working great for all of the rest of us.. now you show up and have all this BS going with only 5 posts here.. seems very strange to me..
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Dude.. I am actually getting tired of you trashing out a good guy that has been working great for all of the rest of us.. now you show up and have all this BS going with only 5 posts here.. seems very strange to me..
    I've left the picture attachment so that MR can research what this shipment exactly is. He clarified that my order hadn't even shipped yet which is scary.

Nonetheless, everyone makes mistakes, but at least these guys go out of their way to fix them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tiltowait; 10-08-2004 at 07:40 AM.
  8. Running with the Big Boys

HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS VINEGAR NOW? you use it already?
  9. Registered User

I made some incorrect and unfair statements in this thread previously. I have edited these messages so please review them to see the modifications. MR's good reputation is definitely well deserved.
  10. Registered User

I got mine in AA it doesnt seem to stick at all like mine in BA did. I put an extra ml of AA in it to make it 1mg/2ml, so if 40mcgs is 2 clicks on a u-100 1cc syringe, at 1mg/ml then 4 clicks on the same syringe is 40mcgs at 1mg/2ml?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Maybe I am smoking crack today or something but that doesn't sound right

If you add 1ml you will wind up with 1000mcg/2ml or 500mcg/ml. To make life easier with a 40mcg dosage, wouldn't it be easier to add another .5ml of AA that would give you 1000mcg/2.5ml which is 400mcg/ml? That would mean that you need 1/10ml of a ml insead of 2/25th of a ml.

I don't rember how many ticks there are on a u100, isn't it like 50?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MR IGF1-LR3
    By DarkAngel in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 05:33 PM
  2. Gains Retention w/ IGF-1 in AAS PCT
    By pumpga in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 09:54 AM
  3. reconstituted IGF-1 in AA
    By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GH