Pins for IGF-1
- 10-06-2004, 12:54 AM
Pins for IGF-1
Just wondering what people are generally using. I have slin and 27G pins. I could see using slin for bi's/tri's/pecs/lats but if I do 20mcg in both sides, I don't know how I feel about using a slin needle on my glutes and other areas. What's everyone else doing?? Also, how often can you come back to the same muscle using the new mix? Thanks!
- 10-06-2004, 04:42 PM
I've always used 31g slin pins (1/2") for IM. Any slin pin will work for for bis, tris, delts, pecs, quads, lats. You should be fine unless you have a higher BF%.
Yeah, you probably would need a 1" pin for glutes. I don't know why you'd want to shoot glutes with IGF. The idea of going IM is for some site-specific growth. I'd rather have any site specific effects work on a visible muscle than my butt cheeks.
- 10-06-2004, 05:02 PM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by Longdog
10-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Haha thanks! That's what I figured but I just thought I would run out of spots to poke quickly!
Similar Forum Threads
- By workin2005 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2005, 02:04 AM
- By willieman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2005, 05:38 PM
- By theslime in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:44 PM
- By Mugzieee in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 38Last Post: 03-17-2004, 03:37 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2004, 01:23 PM