Ghrp-6

billino32

billino32

Awards
I'm a newbie, am experienced anabolic cycle user though. I'm REALLY interested in this ghrp-6. My question is... Can anyone reccomend a beginner cycle for me, and also what else I should use along with it?
I am 41
210 ectomorp
6'1"
Experienced weightlifter for 20 years, not power lifter though.

I am looking to add muscle and lose body fat, and am excited about the positive effects of skin and other benefits ghrp-6 offers.

And is ghrp-6 legal to buy in the us?
Your help is appreciated.

Jahcuree

I'm a newbie, am experienced anabolic cycle user though. I'm REALLY interested in this ghrp-6. My question is... Can anyone reccomend a beginner cycle for me, and also what else I should use along with it?
I am 41
210 ectomorp
6'1"
Experienced weightlifter for 20 years, not power lifter though.

I am looking to add muscle and lose body fat, and am excited about the positive effects of skin and other benefits ghrp-6 offers.

And is ghrp-6 legal to buy in the us?
Your help is appreciated.
Yes it is legal to buy for research purposes. Use it at 100mcg along side with mod Grf at 100mcg 2 to 3x per day spaced out with at least 2 hours in between. Also if you are looking for the hgh like effects and not just increased hunger sides, try to take them 30 mins prior to eating or 2 hrs after.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Do u do multiple injection sites per dose?

Jahcuree

Do u do multiple injection sites per dose?
I havent read anything saying that is necessary. After researching ive concluded that loading the 2 compounds together and administering them together in the same location is fine.

philaeagle51

Awards
how do u actually go about making the ghrp6 peptide into a solution? ive read on a few forums, and this ones the most helpful from a guy named 'LuhMahRoids' on forums.steroid. com/showthread.php?143205-How-to-take-GHRP-6#.T6I2sJjK3ap He says that the peptide, if you would just add 5ml waters to the 5mgs ghrp-6, that the peptide would lose effectiveness. He recommends you should remove some for a few days and freeze the rest until you need more, then make another few days worth of a soluble solution. Is it ok to just add the 5ml sterile water to the 5mg ghrp6, and then keep it refrigerated?

Another question, how much would you withdrawl out of the vial with 5ml water and 5mg peptide for it to be a 100mcg dose (im dont know the conversion). thanks for any advice on this.

And i know that cvs sells the small pushers you need, what size pushers are they again? the same ones for diabetes? i know its a subcutaneous injection and i know how to inject and everything. Im trying to repair some joints/ tendons, and help my legs/back. ive been working hard and diet well, but have a slow metabolism, so its been hard for me to get my bf% bellow 18%.