Low dose cycle, peptides. Lets see the results.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok cycle is simple.
Ghrp-6 100 mcg, Cjc (no dac) 40mcg.

Trying to make the cjc last as long as the ghrp, and get the same results.

Finishing up a cycle of tren-x. Will be using it two weeks left of my tren, for pct, and so on.

Peptides will be dosed two times a day for a couple of weeks, because of cjc taking its time on getting in the system.

after about two weeks or three ill bump it up to 3xdaily.

Blood work was done before cycle and everything is normal. So later on we will see what will be elevated or even if it will be....

I will be supplementing a gh product. Thinking about powerfull, or hgh pro. Not sure which one yet and will let you know.

Once my peptides show up ill start the log!
Ill post stats and everything later on.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice you know I am here. Thanks for the invite.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah igf is not a very popular section either homie. lol. But peptides are still not all known about. see if I can convince you on how amazing this stuff is lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in man. Very interested in this stuff. Let the growing begin!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im in, but I whant to point something out. For me, peptides are more about injury healing and rest quality, maby a but of a leanness advantage. i dont really think of them in terms of "results" bulk wise. However the GHRP-6 should keep you eating!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im in, but I whant to point something out. For me, peptides are more about injury healing and rest quality, maby a but of a leanness advantage. i dont really think of them in terms of "results" bulk wise. However the GHRP-6 should keep you eating!
ghrp 6 is a nice bulker for me. loved it. well see on the results. ha :)
I know one thing im really excited about the sleep I will be getting lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
ooooo I dunno im scared of the stuff lol what you think how easy isit? ive been contemplating about it so much that I have the supplements for it lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm thinking of using igf-lr3 in my pct for an upcoming cycle. Just 15- 20mcg bi-lateral for 4 weeks. Trying to learn everything I can on peptides.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I might as welll... but we all know that works.... I wanna see howthe peps work for pct.... should be fine.... what you think should I add it?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just run what you talked about earlier. Igf-lr3 is proven to work. Don't want to get your results mixed up and give credit to the wrong thing. That's my opinion. I always like to try something out then add stuff next go around.

IGF is relatively cheap to run 4 weeks actually and can really be run anytime your not on a actual cycle of gear. Even then you could still run it. Prolly around 200-300 bucks with all the slin syringes and ba water and the IGF.

montesj88

Awards
Subd. I followed your last log and am looking forward to this new one. Im curious to your choice of the ghrp, is it for the hunger increase? I've been looking into Ipam and mod GRF(I-29) as I was under the impression that Ipam was a newer and better ghrp.

Either way good luck and I'm glad to see an actual log on these peptides on AM.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Subd. I followed your last log and am looking forward to this new one. Im curious to your choice of the ghrp, is it for the hunger increase? I've been looking into Ipam and mod GRF(I-29) as I was under the impression that Ipam was a newer and better ghrp.

Either way good luck and I'm glad to see an actual log on these peptides on AM.
yes I choose the six for the hunger increase, two and six is slightly similar compared to gh increase. ipam, is somewhat new but is less efficient in gh production and not as strong.... but ipam, you cannot get desensitized to it and doesnt increase cortisol. just pure gh..... sooooo ghrp is what I chose since its stronger and plus. im always looking for a solid bulk. the hunger increase was very strong and have never ate so much in my intire life lol. I will also let yall know what I eat. which is a ton lol.

by the way. welcome! thanx for joining! :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
ok peptides came in today woot! already took my shot. stuff works cause thirty minutes later I was starving!!!! had to go get groceries today so I went to arbys before I bought food. the meal I got from arbys was a decent meal fattning but decent and I got my protein. I ate the triple stack roast beef sandwich with more added meat. it wouldnt fit on my bun lol. and six mozzerella stix I had some v8 at the house so brought one knowing I need to balance this rediculous meal. so I drank a 12 oz of v8. with 1/2 gallon of water had to catch up with my water forgot my water this morning. all in all I added up the cals from there nutrition meal and it was 1200 lol.... but heres the kicker. 2500 mg of sodium lol. rediculous..... well theres my fattning meal for the week lol.
I was sure hungry though.
since I have been off of the peptides for a while I can immediatly tell the difference, my body feels great since I did the shot.

bulk 1 carboxy should be coming in the mailsoon which I will be dosing tonight and will be dosed once daily.

im cooking a huge meal for dinner ill try to send a picture of it tonight. :)

and it starts!!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
ill post stats later and if my phone lets me ill try to post a before pic.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
WOOT!! I'm stoked to see your results man. I love arbys for a cheat meal! Jalepeno poppers are amazing!!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
oooh yeah

ForumRunner_20120425_210908.png

had my second injection and ate a big boys meal.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Damn dude I'm hungry now lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
ok weighed myself after gym time. weighing in at 180.... my fat percentage im not sure but is up there. anyway heres my wing at bodybuilding poses. lol before pictures.

ForumRunner_20120425_230828.png

ForumRunner_20120425_230902.png

ForumRunner_20120425_230932.png

I dont know why I have my eyebrows like that. lol
gf took the pictures for me. these pictures have made me realiz that loosing weight might not be a bad idea lol!

ForumRunner_20120425_230954.png

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
You lost some weight between cycles? I recall you being 185, and how much higher is your bf? I thought it was low before.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Its a good base brother. You will see good results from this I'm sure.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
You lost some weight between cycles? I recall you being 185, and how much higher is your bf? I thought it was low before.
it was. after that cycle I ran erase. and while I ran erase I burnt part of my house down with 2nd degree burns and was hospitalized for a few days. I was on pain pills, for a month and recovery for two months. while I was on pain pill I kinda just sat around the house for two months. and after I ran erase it tore up my right knee and still isnt better.... so maybe peptides will make it better.
also at my work I didnt have a gym to work out at. now we do with all sorts of weights.
the last cycle, didnt go as great, but this one will. guarentee that.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
it was. after that cycle I ran erase. and while I ran erase I burnt part of my house down with 2nd degree burns and was hospitalized for a few days. I was on pain pills, for a month and recovery for two months. while I was on pain pill I kinda just sat around the house for two months. and after I ran erase it tore up my right knee and still isnt better.... so maybe peptides will make it better.
also at my work I didnt have a gym to work out at. now we do with all sorts of weights.
the last cycle, didnt go as great, but this one will. guarentee that.
when I go to the gym ill get a calliper test. its alot higher since last time....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about changing my diet to LG Protocol. it wouldnt hurt.... well see what yall think?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
1 carboxy came in for my gh supplements. will be taken before working out... dunno if I will.be taking it before ned gotta fidgure that one out with my diet... cissus came in also and will be taking this in the morning also. supplements are animal pak and emergency c. hawthorne berries 1600 mg liver juice 2000 mg every night. sodium intake Is normally at low doses. wendsday was different lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol at the sodium on Wednesday

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
good eat today.
550 g carbs today, 200 g protein and 150 fat. rounded...

delts and tris
good workout felt very pumped.

90 degree lat raises 3x12,10,8
seated lat raises 3x12
front seated raises 3x10
standing military press 5x8
seated military push press 3x8
behind the head tricep push 3x12,8,8
alternate behind the head db 3x12
decent workout. pinning everything in my delt im. no problem...

trainers werent at the gym for me to get my fat percentage.... dang.... oh well. ill let yall know later.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I wonder if clen would stack well with ghrp, gh already tells your body to use fat as an energy source, and with the anti catabolic effect and increased metabolism from clen I'd think you'd have some pretty awesome recomp.

Keep up the good work, and update us on weight change. As you know I found ghrp to be great aesthetics, made me look full, lean and vascular, but strength gains were minimal - maybe cjc really makes the difference.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if clen would stack well with ghrp, gh already tells your body to use fat as an energy source, and with the anti catabolic effect and increased metabolism from clen I'd think you'd have some pretty awesome recomp.

Keep up the good work, and update us on weight change. As you know I found ghrp to be great aesthetics, made me look full, lean and vascular, but strength gains were minimal - maybe cjc really makes the difference.
naw man I dont know about that stuff. I wanna focus on the diet me and tomahawk got.planned. should.help on fat shedding a little... but im not really looking for fat shedding..... maybe trim up a little the peps might work well for this.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
naw man I dont know about that stuff. I wanna focus on the diet me and tomahawk got.planned. should.help on fat shedding a little... but im not really looking for fat shedding..... maybe trim up a little the peps might work well for this.
by the way tomahawk post a link to your thread log homie maybe they can understand by reading your log. ill sound dumb trying to explain it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
has been layed back this weekend have to help my gf move a ton of stuff today, so much for sunday being the day of rest.... but have been eating all weekend hitting all my carbs and protein.... tomorrow im meeting up with my bodybuilding buddies to go work out back.
have two more weeks on xtren. and pct and peptides will start being cranked up. have my clomid and nolva waiting. also have some 6oxo on board. my libido is shot though and is not coming back even with peptides included in with tren....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Caber for the libido bro

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Caber for the libido bro
yeah good idea..... Illget some... but honestly I really dont mind... its kinda awsome to confuse the heck outa my gf. cause I can tell her no for sex and she gets this dumb founded look on her face. lol. pay back!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haha

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
yeah good idea..... Illget some... but honestly I really dont mind... its kinda awsome to confuse the heck outa my gf. cause I can tell her no for sex and she gets this dumb founded look on her face. lol. pay back!!!
Hahaha I dunno I get pissed off if I can't perform, but I guess I never thought of it that way. Libido and ed issues won't really go away tell you take the caber, that's what kind of worried me about running 19nors is all the horror stories where peoples **** doesn't work normal ever again. Adding caber to the equation makes it a non issue.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Caber is awesome. There has been some really happy women and impressed from the use of caber..... a true performance enhancing drug lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Caber is awesome. There has been some really happy women and impressed from the use of caber..... a true performance enhancing drug lol
yeah ill getsome. I'sont want it to not work completely

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some thoughts. One, I don't think you will need a GH product alongside the GHRP/GHRH combo. I've been researching different studies and have seen that one single dose of GHRP-6 can amount to 1.4 to 1.8iu of GH. Taken 3 times per day you get 5+ iu's equivalence. I'm inclined to believe this as well since I have been taking CJC-1295 (the original long half-life) w/ GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin...I've noticed outstanding results...and I'm only on day 10 or so.

Another thing - CJC-1295 No DAC is aka Mod GRF 1-29, which only has a half-life of 30 minutes in the bloodstream. It doesn't build up in your system. CJC-1295 does build up since it's half-life is 3 days or so; it is also more expensive. Since you have GRF 1-29, you always have to take it w/ GHRP and make sure one of those two or three doses is at bedtime since this is the most effective time for GH release. I just couldn't imagine a silly "GH Booster" that these supp companies offer to actually make a difference. Safe your money and buy more CJC/GHRP, imo. From what I researched, GHRP/GHRH combo taken 3 times per day is about as effective as 20+ iu of exogenous GH every week. It's about as good as 3-4iu's of GH ED, basically. I can believe it too considering the sleep enhancement, strength gains, weight gain, appetite increase, painless joints and pumps that I experience both in and out of the gym.

However, the price is obviously a bit contrasting between the two! I can get away with $100/month for peptide combo's and it cost upward of $250/month for generic, out of country GH and about $1000+/month for legit, pharma-grade GH @ 4 iu's per day. Clearly, even if the results only amounted to half as good as exogenous GH, it still remains worth the purchase and use.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I have some thoughts. One, I don't think you will need a GH product alongside the GHRP/GHRH combo. I've been researching different studies and have seen that one single dose of GHRP-6 can amount to 1.4 to 1.8iu of GH. Taken 3 times per day you get 5+ iu's equivalence. I'm inclined to believe this as well since I have been taking CJC-1295 (the original long half-life) w/ GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin...I've noticed outstanding results...and I'm only on day 10 or so.

Another thing - CJC-1295 No DAC is aka Mod GRF 1-29, which only has a half-life of 30 minutes in the bloodstream. It doesn't build up in your system. CJC-1295 does build up since it's half-life is 3 days or so; it is also more expensive. Since you have GRF 1-29, you always have to take it w/ GHRP and make sure one of those two or three doses is at bedtime since this is the most effective time for GH release. I just couldn't imagine a silly "GH Booster" that these supp companies offer to actually make a difference. Safe your money and buy more CJC/GHRP, imo. From what I researched, GHRP/GHRH combo taken 3 times per day is about as effective as 20+ iu of exogenous GH every week. It's about as good as 3-4iu's of GH ED, basically. I can believe it too considering the sleep enhancement, strength gains, weight gain, appetite increase, painless joints and pumps that I experience both in and out of the gym.

However, the price is obviously a bit contrasting between the two! I can get away with $100/month for peptide combo's and it cost upward of $250/month for generic, out of country GH and about $1000+/month for legit, pharma-grade GH @ 4 iu's per day. Clearly, even if the results only amounted to half as good as exogenous GH, it still remains worth the purchase and use.
exactly. but some convos on this forum talked about how much stronger they hit using gh boosters with the peptides. but all the equivalencies on comparing to hgh totally agree. the main point of my 1-29 is at 40 mcg is to see how well this stuff can work through even at low doses. and maybe with some help of the gh booster aka bulk 1 carboxy. I do agree two to three shots daily in conjunction with ghrp and ghrh. all in one slin actually. just something im trying thanks for coming in fueled! the benefits are beautiful on peps. I ran it last time 100mcg on both and everything was wonderful, sleep joint health skin, pumps. etc. im trying to reach that by making it cheaper.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
during this week at work I will be focusing on low to mid carb level. dont want to go to low since my job has a high activity level. im up to 90 mg on the x tren. feeling good. body is hard, and very agressive.... im avoiding my bosses. lol.

but starting to notice my sleeping patterns are getting better. had some deep dreaming last night. hunger is increasing. pumps are getting better also. yesterday while wotking out my shoulders started cramping up. missed out on some of water intake could of been it. but streangth is up was proud on some heavy lifting, lifted 85 db on bench press 4x10,8,6,4 the next db was 100s dont think I could do but if they would of had 90s I would of tried em.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Are you doing 100mcg ghrp and cjc 2-3x/day? I read in one of dats post that there's a greater pulse with a 20 or 40mcg dose of ghrp with 100mcg cjc, but I've never been able to verify that.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you doing 100mcg ghrp and cjc 2-3x/day? I read in one of dats post that there's a greater pulse with a 20 or 40mcg dose of ghrp with 100mcg cjc, but I've never been able to verify that.
Correct. But even better results can be seen with saturation point on BOTH GHRP and GHRH which in his case is about 85mcg. They work independently from one another. GHRP is a ghrelin mimicker that by-passes Somatotropin (the stuff that inhibits GHRH from secreting GH). GHRH simply adds a greater amount of "fuel" to work with for GH release but doesn't actually cause a pulse. It will only make sure that each normal pulse that your body has will be a larger dose of GH. Combine the two and each dose of GHRP/GHRH combo will have similar effects to a 2iu GH shot. However, this is a pulse that lasts 3 hours instead of pure exogenous GH that lingers for 8hrs or longer. Their is a a few studies that datbtrue compiled together and converted all measurements to ng/mL or something like that and found that taking GHRP/GHRH 3 times a day or more is actually comparable to pinning GH at 3-6iu/day but without the side effect of suppression. Given how great I feel when on this stuff, I'm inclined to believe so too.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Correct. But even better results can be seen with saturation point on BOTH GHRP and GHRH which in his case is about 85mcg. They work independently from one another. GHRP is a ghrelin mimicker that by-passes Somatotropin (the stuff that inhibits GHRH from secreting GH). GHRH simply adds a greater amount of "fuel" to work with for GH release but doesn't actually cause a pulse. It will only make sure that each normal pulse that your body has will be a larger dose of GH. Combine the two and each dose of GHRP/GHRH combo will have similar effects to a 2iu GH shot. However, this is a pulse that lasts 3 hours instead of pure exogenous GH that lingers for 8hrs or longer. Their is a a few studies that datbtrue compiled together and converted all measurements to ng/mL or something like that and found that taking GHRP/GHRH 3 times a day or more is actually comparable to pinning GH at 3-6iu/day but without the side effect of suppression. Given how great I feel when on this stuff, I'm inclined to believe so too.
yeah and when I did 3 times daily with 100 mcg of each. it was amazing. euphoric.
but the whole point is to see results of low dose cjc. ill be cranking it up in two weeks. if im not satisfied I will be cranking it back up to 100 on each.