Low dose cycle, peptides. Lets see the results. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Low dose cycle, peptides. Lets see the results.

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Way to crush it!! Are u injecting in to ab fat. Cuz I am and today I did arm supersets then came in imeadiatly to inject post work out and couldnt jab it in. I think my arms were just dead. I've done a few IM in the quad, but I get nervous and drill the ****ing needle in all the way to the plastic. Any tips, I'm prepping to my first test cycle and Wang to get use to pinning. Oh and what the **** does pip mean, as in the pip's not bad.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  2. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Way to crush it!! Are u injecting in to ab fat. Cuz I am and today I did arm supersets then came in imeadiatly to inject post work out and couldnt jab it in. I think my arms were just dead. I've done a few IM in the quad, but I get nervous and drill the ****ing needle in all the way to the plastic. Any tips, I'm prepping to my first test cycle and Wang to get use to pinning. Oh and what the **** does pip mean, as in the pip's not bad.
    Pip?
  3. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Post injection pain
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Way to crush it!! Are u injecting in to ab fat. Cuz I am and today I did arm supersets then came in imeadiatly to inject post work out and couldnt jab it in. I think my arms were just dead. I've done a few IM in the quad, but I get nervous and drill the ****ing needle in all the way to the plastic. Any tips, I'm prepping to my first test cycle and Wang to get use to pinning. Oh and what the **** does pip mean, as in the pip's not bad.
    Best place to pin test is upper outter quadrant of thigh, about a hand length down the thigh starting from the hip. Does not hurt going in and has minimal "pip" afterwards. Otherwise try the glutes or mid deltoids if ur shoulders r big enough.
  5. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Post injection pain
    Ohhhh, ya I get pip with most places, quads is the best place for me too. I just sit and hit the upper leg. If your leg is straight out on a couch or bed and you relax the muscle you shouldn't feel much of anything - hands length below crotch hands length above knee, outer side is best for me. Ive tried delt and glutes and always hated it cause you could feel the pip if you walked or moved your arm, but with that area of quad you'll only really feel it if you poke it, like you got kicked or something. I actually did bicep once, didn't hurt but it bruised and was really obvious what I had done.

    Oh and I don't know about anyone else but I haven't had problems just going back n fourth between quads, even on every day injections.
  6. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Ohhhh, ya I get pip with most places, quads is the best place for me too. I just sit and hit the upper leg. If your leg is straight out on a couch or bed and you relax the muscle you shouldn't feel much of anything - hands length below crotch hands length above knee, outer side is best for me. Ive tried delt and glutes and always hated it cause you could feel the pip if you walked or moved your arm, but with that area of quad you'll only really feel it if you poke it, like you got kicked or something. I actually did bicep once, didn't hurt but it bruised and was really obvious what I had done.

    Oh and I don't know about anyone else but I haven't had problems just going back n fourth between quads, even on every day injections.
    U r 100% correct
  7. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cool thanks. I have a ton of 29guage needles, do I need a bigger one for test e
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  8. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    holding 180 weight. im'switching up my peptides again... im only doing a shot pre workout and on post.... &at 100 mg each... the pumps are amazing!!! sleep is great and strong.... feel great even after six hours of sleep... recovering farely quick.
  9. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Way to crush it!! Are u injecting in to ab fat. Cuz I am and today I did arm supersets then came in imeadiatly to inject post work out and couldnt jab it in. I think my arms were just dead. I've done a few IM in the quad, but I get nervous and drill the ****ing needle in all the way to the plastic. Any tips, I'm prepping to my first test cycle and Wang to get use to pinning. Oh and what the **** does pip mean, as in the pip's not bad.
    I always shoot im... makes it get into the system faster. and if the needle is dull doesnt hurt as bad...
  10. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Cool thanks. I have a ton of 29guage needles, do I need a bigger one for test e
    I use a 23 gauge to inject Test E.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  11. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    I always shoot im... makes it get into the system faster. and if the needle is dull doesnt hurt as bad...
    Yeah I've been really impressed with my recovery time & my weight has gone up. I attributed it to my natural test production turning back on after my cycle but the past week I've been lifting like a crazy person. And yeah jabbing a dull 29 in the ab fat is kind of a mother ****er. I'm going all quads from here on our. I'm running hex/modgrf during the day and ghrp2//modgrf at night for a total of 3 shots.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  12. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    I use a 23 gauge to inject Test E.
    I'll have to order more, was just trying to save a few bucks
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  13. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    Yeah I've been really impressed with my recovery time & my weight has gone up. I attributed it to my natural test production turning back on after my cycle but the past week I've been lifting like a crazy person. And yeah jabbing a dull 29 in the ab fat is kind of a mother ****er. I'm going all quads from here on our. I'm running hex/modgrf during the day and ghrp2//modgrf at night for a total of 3 shots.
    mine is shot in delts
  14. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    mine is shot in delts
    I'll try this in the next day or two.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  15. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    it doesnt hurt at all...
  16. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's getting up the nerve to do it. The only time it hurt was using a dull needle in the ab's. Nothing else has hurt so far
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  17. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    It's getting up the nerve to do it. The only time it hurt was using a dull needle in the ab's. Nothing else has hurt so far
    Dude if you load up 500mg of test into a 25g, you won't be thinking about that pain of that injection one hour later.

    In fact, using a 25g and having some patience (about 45-75 seconds), you can easily pin test and never leave a bruise and only have minimal soreness. Can't say the same about Proprionate though - it hurts. No way around it either. However, in any case, within 3-4 weeks of taking anything injection, your body will get accustomed to it and have no soreness at all from thereafter.

    If we're still talking about insulin needles then I am ashamed, lol. These things are inconsequential...
  18. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I used a 25g this morning, no problem. Just slid right in. Still haven't pinned the delt
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  19. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    I'm doing 125mg test prop every other day, no problem. Barely even feel that in my leg, and that's supposed to be the worst, so I think you're body will even get used to that... I was going to end my cycle early, but I've yet to get my peptides so I'm prolly going to bring my dose down to 62.5mg test prop every other day tell I get em - don't want just a serm for pct.

    Am I the only one feeling this threads gotten hijacked a little bit? How's the cycle going?
  20. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Haha yeah sorry to the Op. but his thread brought out some good discussion and ideas. I'm very greatful for this log I've learned alot
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  21. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    I'm doing 125mg test prop every other day, no problem. Barely even feel that in my leg, and that's supposed to be the worst, so I think you're body will even get used to that... I was going to end my cycle early, but I've yet to get my peptides so I'm prolly going to bring my dose down to 62.5mg test prop every other day tell I get em - don't want just a serm for pct.

    Am I the only one feeling this threads gotten hijacked a little bit? How's the cycle going?
    haha slightly.....
    naw everything is going well fellas. I dont really ever update every single day... but I update if I find something different or the dosages are chamging.... which to keep everyone updated.i noticed three times daily at 100mcg on both peps... seemed strong... and since it was expensive... im back down to 100mcg morning on non workout days. and 100 mcg on preworkout days. hunger sucks. but I have learned to.bare through it. and the workout.pumps are incredible... the pumps stay with.me throughout the day....
    pct is going very smooth still on it...
    I havent noticed any strength.gains.gone. by the way.... im even stronger lol.... kinda funny... cals still at 4,000. diet will suck these two weeks ahead. work is sending me to va for class... to get my a.b. diet and working out will be.interesting.... ill figure it out when I get there though... ill let yall know... anyone.have any ideas?
  22. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    also the bulk one carboxy is.making sagnificant difference with.my.peptides.... so something to try fellas...
  23. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    also the bulk one carboxy is.making sagnificant difference with.my.peptides.... so something to try fellas...
    How are u using this and what have u noticed?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  24. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    bulk one is compareble to 2 iu of gh. I take it before bed. sleep is deep.... deep deep... body revovering very quickly. on top of the peptides. and im doing some very intense workouts.... I send home my buddies crying lol... pumps were tooo intense on three times daily on peps including bulk one. plus im getting the fat burning iwant at this dose and its cheaper. just a little expirementing my protein imtake is still at 180-200.
  25. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice ill check it out!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  26. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    nutra sells bulk one real cheap... fare warning stuff tastes like poop!
  27. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That's crazy, I ****ing love poop. It's 2012 everything should come in capsule form
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  28. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    well you could cap it... lol... its a cheap one. mix with juice makes it easy to drink.
  29. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    haha slightly.....
    naw everything is going well fellas. I dont really ever update every single day... but I update if I find something different or the dosages are chamging.... which to keep everyone updated.i noticed three times daily at 100mcg on both peps... seemed strong... and since it was expensive... im back down to 100mcg morning on non workout days. and 100 mcg on preworkout days. hunger sucks. but I have learned to.bare through it. and the workout.pumps are incredible... the pumps stay with.me throughout the day....
    pct is going very smooth still on it...
    I havent noticed any strength.gains.gone. by the way.... im even stronger lol.... kinda funny... cals still at 4,000. diet will suck these two weeks ahead. work is sending me to va for class... to get my a.b. diet and working out will be.interesting.... ill figure it out when I get there though... ill let yall know... anyone.have any ideas?
    Take weight gainer and casein with you, mix with milk. Easy to carry, and I het they have a fridge where ur going. If they don't have gym equipment you can always water bag... Double bag heavy garbage bags, put as much water as you want and after sealing it up put it in a travel bag.
  30. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Or u could rep it out with push ups and pull ups. When I go out of town I do 1000 push ups in. An hour. That's around 17 per minute. I do them then rest for my left over time each minute.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  31. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Or u could rep it out with push ups and pull ups. When I go out of town I do 1000 push ups in. An hour. That's around 17 per minute. I do them then rest for my left over time each minute.
    1000!?!?! you lost your freekin mind lol... guess that would do it lol
  32. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Naw it's easier than it sounds. Set the timer on your phone for 1 hour. Hit start them rep out 10-17. Then drop one knee to the ground and rest for the left over min. 10 a min =600 pushups that's what I started at know I can do 17 a minute
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  33. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98804

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Naw it's easier than it sounds. Set the timer on your phone for 1 hour. Hit start them rep out 10-17. Then drop one knee to the ground and rest for the left over min. 10 a min =600 pushups that's what I started at know I can do 17 a minute
    nice! ill try it. my chest blows up on push ups
  34. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    I'd like to try it too, but wouldn't doing that many regularly mess you're shoulders up? Like 1000 sounds like you'd over work your em a bit if you did that every week. Haha and then I remember gh would repair damaged tissue >
  35. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I normally only do that once a month. Or while I'm traveling. I don't think I have the drive to do it once a week
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  36. New Member
    hennessy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    49

    Reputation

    I was doing around 1000-2000 push ups a day plus 2000-2500 sit ups 4-5 days a week but it gets mental. I would drop down n do 100 every so often through out the day. Some days I would finish at noon some days at 5pm. It stressed me out to much worrying about getting them in.
  37. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Ya it reminds me of bootcamp - ya I could do a lot but it was disciplinary and I was stressed out.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,659
    Rep Power
    2038259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So you guys are having good results with 1 dose of peps pre-workout, ehh? Better than post-workout?

    I stared a tread on that a while ago but it died pretty quickly, ugh sad face
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  39. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234810

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That sucks, um I do mine 1 hour pre work out, I'm liking it, I was doing one post but my arms get so pumped I have a hard time holding the tiny needle. I'm also doing one am and pm, some times I throw in a shot of modgrf/hex at saturation post workout, too! If my arms are workjng
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  40. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,659
    Rep Power
    2038259

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    That sucks, um I do mine 1 hour pre work out, I'm liking it, I was doing one post but my arms get so pumped I have a hard time holding the tiny needle. I'm also doing one am and pm, some times I throw in a shot of modgrf/hex at saturation post workout, too! If my arms are workjng
    Interesting, I always had the thought of preworkout dosing since all the natural GH products dose preworkout too.

    Hear great things about the post too (but only with the 3x's/day) it seems.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  3. Review/log - low dose short SD-LV cycle results...
    By RandomDude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 06:24 PM
  4. short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 01:25 AM
  5. BCAA mega-dose experiment results
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in