Deer antler velvet?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Deer antler velvet?


    Has anyone personally had good results with this stuff?? Or seen good results? I wanna know if it will be worth my time


  2. Expensive and you need really high concentration to get results which is hard to find.

    I was able to get some MHP4500 from a local store. ~ $300 and not 100% sure that my results where affected much.
    Antaeus Labs Rep
    •   
       


  3. Dam I found some on some site it look legit but idk,it says deer antler velvet igh1 but it's 40 to 59 per bottle,that's no we're near what you paid

  4. Yup. Check the concentration. For $$$ you may as well get some peptides.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  5. na. I think its all bunk...
    •   
       


  6. dont waste your money bro, deer antler???? wtf
    T2

  7. Idk guys if it's bunk,it's an oral spray and I was thinking bout doing after a cycle of some gear and ppl have said its legit but idk and yeah deer antler velvet

  8. Quote Originally Posted by trippy1995 View Post
    Idk guys if it's bunk,it's an oral spray and I was thinking bout doing after a cycle of some gear and ppl have said its legit but idk and yeah deer antler velvet
    Get real stuff....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by trippy1995
    Has anyone personally had good results with this stuff?? Or seen good results? I wanna know if it will be worth my time
    I rub deer antler velvet on my balls every night before I go to sleep.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  10. shut up flex lol.

  11. My brother and I tried it for three months and both felt nothing....better off spending the money for the real thing.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by slabcat
    My brother and I tried it for three months and both felt nothing....better off spending the money for the real thing.
    Did you rub it on your balls?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Did you rub it on your balls?
    hahaha or put the antler in a condom and place it over your d!ck. it works better.

  14. I been using Buck power antler velvet for a month now, the sales men at the store said people swearing by it. A month on it my pushups went up 3 reps for 2 weeks in a row and the last 2 weeks 2 reps that 10 reps! best i ever did! set PR's all month and im 48 yrs old 148 push ups! lifting for 22 years now. I know when something works for me. My knees and elbows feel much better now.
  15. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ken3744
    I been using Buck power antler velvet for a month now, the sales men at the store said people swearing by it. A month on it my pushups went up 3 reps for 2 weeks in a row and the last 2 weeks 2 reps that 10 reps! best i ever did! set PR's all month and im 48 yrs old 148 push ups! lifting for 22 years now. I know when something works for me. My knees and elbows feel much better now.
    Lmfao

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ken3744
    I been using Buck power antler velvet for a month now, the sales men at the store said people swearing by it. A month on it my pushups went up 3 reps for 2 weeks in a row and the last 2 weeks 2 reps that 10 reps! best i ever did! set PR's all month and im 48 yrs old 148 push ups! lifting for 22 years now. I know when something works for me. My knees and elbows feel much better now.
    I completely trust you.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I completely trust you.
    hey im in warren MI come and see then? just trying to pass the word, im 48 why would I BS? really? prb works best for us older guys. Call the vitamin shopp in sterling height at 14 mile rd, they will prb tell people are liking it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I rub deer antler velvet on my balls every night before I go to sleep.
    I have my own deer in the backyard, and every morning I rub my balls against his antlers.

    Weird...the police are driving up to my house...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have my own deer in the backyard, and every morning I rub my balls against his antlers.

    Weird...the police are driving up to my house...

    lol
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  20. Can you imagine how good elk velvet will be. LOL

  21. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Can you imagine how good elk velvet will be. LOL
    I was going to try Moose Velvet, but I heard they are quite grumpy.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I was going to try Moose Velvet, but I heard they are quite grumpy.
    Moose is what Phil heath uses.

  23. Really? My brother/father and I used IGF-1 from NOW (made from deer antler velvet) and had insane endurance, all became hypoglycemic though.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  24. I paid $200 - $300 per bottle. I am 10 years younger now. My hair grew back, no more wrinkles, and don't have to get up to pee at night.

    ...true story :-X
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I have my own deer in the backyard, and every morning I rub my balls against his antlers.

    Weird...the police are driving up to my house...
    Could I maybe rub my balls on your balls to get your deer antler velvet? Will pay extra.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  26. I've heard its great stuff

  27. up 12 reps on the push ups now week 5, great pumps bench up a little

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    I've heard its great stuff
    Yeah idk everyone is making jokes about it but i had insane endurance for cardio. Dont really care about muscle growth so couldn't say much on that end
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  29. I read were they are actually extracting some velvet off Santa's reindeer. Supposed to be better than any roid. Side effects reported so far have been red nose.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by trippy1995 View Post
    Has anyone personally had good results with this stuff?? Or seen good results? I wanna know if it will be worth my time
    It makes me feel better and my joints are smooth....more than that no clue...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 01:43 PM
  2. IGF-1 Deer velvet antler
    By oogaly_boogal in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:43 AM
  3. IGF 1 Deer Antler Velvet
    By brittishbulldog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 05:20 AM
  4. Deer Antler Velvet ? New IGF-1 source ?
    By <^> in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 06:41 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
Log in
Log in