Deer antler velvet?

T

trippy1995

Awards
Has anyone personally had good results with this stuff?? Or seen good results? I wanna know if it will be worth my time

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Expensive and you need really high concentration to get results which is hard to find.

I was able to get some MHP4500 from a local store. ~ $300 and not 100% sure that my results where affected much.

T

trippy1995

Awards
Dam I found some on some site it look legit but idk,it says deer antler velvet igh1 but it's 40 to 59 per bottle,that's no we're near what you paid

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Check the concentration. For $$$ you may as well get some peptides.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
dont waste your money bro, deer antler???? wtf

T

trippy1995

Awards
Idk guys if it's bunk,it's an oral spray and I was thinking bout doing after a cycle of some gear and ppl have said its legit but idk and yeah deer antler velvet

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Idk guys if it's bunk,it's an oral spray and I was thinking bout doing after a cycle of some gear and ppl have said its legit but idk and yeah deer antler velvet
Get real stuff....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone personally had good results with this stuff?? Or seen good results? I wanna know if it will be worth my time
I rub deer antler velvet on my balls every night before I go to sleep.

S

slabcat

Awards
My brother and I tried it for three months and both felt nothing....better off spending the money for the real thing.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My brother and I tried it for three months and both felt nothing....better off spending the money for the real thing.
Did you rub it on your balls?

ken3744

ken3744

Awards
I been using Buck power antler velvet for a month now, the sales men at the store said people swearing by it. A month on it my pushups went up 3 reps for 2 weeks in a row and the last 2 weeks 2 reps that 10 reps! best i ever did! set PR's all month and im 48 yrs old 148 push ups! lifting for 22 years now. I know when something works for me. My knees and elbows feel much better now.

J

Jahcuree

I been using Buck power antler velvet for a month now, the sales men at the store said people swearing by it. A month on it my pushups went up 3 reps for 2 weeks in a row and the last 2 weeks 2 reps that 10 reps! best i ever did! set PR's all month and im 48 yrs old 148 push ups! lifting for 22 years now. I know when something works for me. My knees and elbows feel much better now.
Lmfao

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely trust you.

ken3744

ken3744

Awards
I completely trust you.
hey im in warren MI come and see then? just trying to pass the word, im 48 why would I BS? really? prb works best for us older guys. Call the vitamin shopp in sterling height at 14 mile rd, they will prb tell people are liking it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I rub deer antler velvet on my balls every night before I go to sleep.
I have my own deer in the backyard, and every morning I rub my balls against his antlers.

Weird...the police are driving up to my house...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my own deer in the backyard, and every morning I rub my balls against his antlers.

lol

scw538

scw538

Awards
Can you imagine how good elk velvet will be. LOL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you imagine how good elk velvet will be. LOL
I was going to try Moose Velvet, but I heard they are quite grumpy.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Really? My brother/father and I used IGF-1 from NOW (made from deer antler velvet) and had insane endurance, all became hypoglycemic though.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I paid $200 - $300 per bottle. I am 10 years younger now. My hair grew back, no more wrinkles, and don't have to get up to pee at night.

...true story :-X

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Could I maybe rub my balls on your balls to get your deer antler velvet? Will pay extra.

ken3744

ken3744

Awards
up 12 reps on the push ups now week 5, great pumps bench up a little

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I've heard its great stuff
Yeah idk everyone is making jokes about it but i had insane endurance for cardio. Dont really care about muscle growth so couldn't say much on that end

scw538

scw538

Awards
I read were they are actually extracting some velvet off Santa's reindeer. Supposed to be better than any roid. Side effects reported so far have been red nose.

M

Mypeckeris

Awards
It makes me feel better and my joints are smooth....more than that no clue...

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
thats a sick quote youve got in your signature. is it really socrates?
Its supposed to be but now days who knows who said what haha

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
No rub it on the shaft and watch that bad boy grow!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards
I think I got my answer about Deer Antler. It seems those who have tried it prefer the topical.

ken3744

ken3744

Awards
my push ups made the biggest difference in the 3 months on it, gain over 20 reps in 3 months all pr's body weight up some. the kiddies that never used it like rip on. What ever your loss!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I think I got my answer about Deer Antler. It seems those who have tried it prefer the topical.
Rub it on your balls and you'll feel like a stagg!

Jk

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
OMG. Best thread ever.

Seriously though, peptides sound a lot more reliable.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The **** people waste their money on ...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mock the use of deer velvet while repping for homeopathic bull****?
okay dude
Homeopathic? I'll give you $50 if you can tell me which patches are homeopathic.
There is a difference.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rub it on a stagg's balls and you will find out REAL quick what HORNY really means.
Rub it on my balls and you will get a sweet surprise

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CharlesT

CharlesT

Awards
considering what supplements people on this forum buy I find the antler jokes quite ironic

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Don't waste money on DAV - because powdered Unicorn Horn, though a lot more scarce and expensive, is BY FAR the better alternative.

U-Horn - increases libido insanely, additionally U-Horn will modify your pherenomes in a way as to make you SMELL like a unicorn to the opposite sex. You do the math here - we all know that chicks dig unicorns.

U-Horn is NOT suppressive even though medical studies prove it increased free-testosterone in mice by over 985%. With U-Horn powder - there is no need for a PCT.

U-Horn is not only highly androgenic and great for building hard, solid, muscle - it's also excellent as a cutting compound.

You can run U-Horn "stand-alone", there is no reason to stack it with any other supplement or steriod since U-Horn is the Alpha and Omega of bodybuilding supplements - running it with other supplements simply reduces the effectiveness of U-Horn.

U-Horn TASTES GREAT - a lot better than Whey Protein (and you drink that don't you?). You can mix U-Horn in your favorite protein drink, orange juice, or a Starbucks latte.

U-Horn is non-hepatoxic. In fact, where else you can find a non-suppressive, oral, androgenic compound that actually is GOOD for your liver? In fact, many alcoholics run U-Horn as a staple even though they have never had any intention of working out ever.

Back Pumps? You'll be saying ... "WTF are Back Pumps?" when you're running U-Horn.

As stated above - U-Horn unleashes INSANE increases in libido - but beyond that - it has also proven to be effective in increasing penis length and girth. Increasing your penis size by 40% (or more) with U-Horn is no problem.

"Peter North Loads" - need we say more?

And - we'll be looking for five lucky testers here soon who will agree to do logs on their experiences running U-HORN! Only qualification to be considered is to be extremely dim-witted and easily "hyped" by bunk products and promises. Also - it wouldn't hurt if you also included a bit of ass kissing aimed at me in your PM when you volunteer.

Thanks!

murk01

murk01

Awards
It may sound insane but I had a bottle a while ago. It only cost like 20$. I used it for a few weeks and stopped because of all the negative reviews I read on the internet. Haven't bought it again since.
But when I think back to then.
I broke multiple PR's and did so repeatedly in a short time.
If ur interested, try it. 20 bucks is not much. I have blow more on products that didn't do sh!t but where hyped up with stellar reviews.

That's my tree cents pappy!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
It may sound insane but I had a bottle a while ago. It only cost like 20$. I used it for a few weeks and stopped because of all the negative reviews I read on the internet. Haven't bought it again since.
But when I think back to then.
I broke multiple PR's and did so repeatedly in a short time.
If ur interested, try it. 20 bucks is not much. I have blow more on products that didn't do sh!t but where hyped up with stellar reviews.

That's my tree cents pappy!
haha same, I went from running 4 miles to 10 on it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 3
G Supplements 29
117codyawebb PES 1
GAINZZ4DAYZZ Supplements 126
B General Chat 9