Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The **** people waste their money on ...

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SinewySam

You mock the use of deer velvet while repping for homeopathic bull****?
    okay dude
    Homeopathic? I'll give you $50 if you can tell me which patches are homeopathic.
    There is a difference.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Rub it on your balls and you'll feel like a stagg!

Jk
    Rub it on a stagg's balls and you will find out REAL quick what HORNY really means.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Rub it on a stagg's balls and you will find out REAL quick what HORNY really means.
    Rub it on my balls and you will get a sweet surprise
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

Rub it on my balls and you will get a sweet surprise
    Unless you've been eating dill pickles
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.51%

considering what supplements people on this forum buy I find the antler jokes quite ironic
  7. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesT
    considering what supplements people on this forum buy I find the antler jokes quite ironic
    so youve tried the goats hair?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.63%

Don't waste money on DAV - because powdered Unicorn Horn, though a lot more scarce and expensive, is BY FAR the better alternative.

U-Horn - increases libido insanely, additionally U-Horn will modify your pherenomes in a way as to make you SMELL like a unicorn to the opposite sex. You do the math here - we all know that chicks dig unicorns.

U-Horn is NOT suppressive even though medical studies prove it increased free-testosterone in mice by over 985%. With U-Horn powder - there is no need for a PCT.

U-Horn is not only highly androgenic and great for building hard, solid, muscle - it's also excellent as a cutting compound.

You can run U-Horn "stand-alone", there is no reason to stack it with any other supplement or steriod since U-Horn is the Alpha and Omega of bodybuilding supplements - running it with other supplements simply reduces the effectiveness of U-Horn.

U-Horn TASTES GREAT - a lot better than Whey Protein (and you drink that don't you?). You can mix U-Horn in your favorite protein drink, orange juice, or a Starbucks latte.

U-Horn is non-hepatoxic. In fact, where else you can find a non-suppressive, oral, androgenic compound that actually is GOOD for your liver? In fact, many alcoholics run U-Horn as a staple even though they have never had any intention of working out ever.

Back Pumps? You'll be saying ... "WTF are Back Pumps?" when you're running U-Horn.

As stated above - U-Horn unleashes INSANE increases in libido - but beyond that - it has also proven to be effective in increasing penis length and girth. Increasing your penis size by 40% (or more) with U-Horn is no problem.

"Peter North Loads" - need we say more?

And - we'll be looking for five lucky testers here soon who will agree to do logs on their experiences running U-HORN! Only qualification to be considered is to be extremely dim-witted and easily "hyped" by bunk products and promises. Also - it wouldn't hurt if you also included a bit of ass kissing aimed at me in your PM when you volunteer.

Thanks!
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.08%

It may sound insane but I had a bottle a while ago. It only cost like 20$. I used it for a few weeks and stopped because of all the negative reviews I read on the internet. Haven't bought it again since.
    But when I think back to then.
    I broke multiple PR's and did so repeatedly in a short time.
    If ur interested, try it. 20 bucks is not much. I have blow more on products that didn't do sh!t but where hyped up with stellar reviews.

That's my tree cents pappy!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.49%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    It may sound insane but I had a bottle a while ago. It only cost like 20$. I used it for a few weeks and stopped because of all the negative reviews I read on the internet. Haven't bought it again since.
    But when I think back to then.
    I broke multiple PR's and did so repeatedly in a short time.
    If ur interested, try it. 20 bucks is not much. I have blow more on products that didn't do sh!t but where hyped up with stellar reviews.

That's my tree cents pappy!
    haha same, I went from running 4 miles to 10 on it
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Don't waste money on DAV - because powdered Unicorn Horn, though a lot more scarce and expensive, is BY FAR the better alternative.

U-Horn - increases libido insanely, additionally U-Horn will modify your pherenomes in a way as to make you SMELL like a unicorn to the opposite sex. You do the math here - we all know that chicks dig unicorns.

U-Horn is NOT suppressive even though medical studies prove it increased free-testosterone in mice by over 985%. With U-Horn powder - there is no need for a PCT.

U-Horn is not only highly androgenic and great for building hard, solid, muscle - it's also excellent as a cutting compound.

You can run U-Horn "stand-alone", there is no reason to stack it with any other supplement or steriod since U-Horn is the Alpha and Omega of bodybuilding supplements - running it with other supplements simply reduces the effectiveness of U-Horn.

U-Horn TASTES GREAT - a lot better than Whey Protein (and you drink that don't you?). You can mix U-Horn in your favorite protein drink, orange juice, or a Starbucks latte.

U-Horn is non-hepatoxic. In fact, where else you can find a non-suppressive, oral, androgenic compound that actually is GOOD for your liver? In fact, many alcoholics run U-Horn as a staple even though they have never had any intention of working out ever.

Back Pumps? You'll be saying ... "WTF are Back Pumps?" when you're running U-Horn.

As stated above - U-Horn unleashes INSANE increases in libido - but beyond that - it has also proven to be effective in increasing penis length and girth. Increasing your penis size by 40% (or more) with U-Horn is no problem.

And - we'll be looking for five lucky testers here soon who will agree to do logs on their experiences running U-HORN! Only qualification to be considered is to be extremely dim-witted and easily "hyped" by bunk products and promises. Also - it wouldn't hurt if you also included a bit of ass kissing aimed at me in your PM when you volunteer.

Thanks!
    Sounds interesting. First time I've ever heard of it though.
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.2%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

Thanks!
    i volunteer for that there testing. not sure if i'm dim witted enuf though. i's got a sixth grade education. will it help me with my double-naught spy training?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post

i volunteer for that there testing. not sure if i'm dim witted enuf though. i's got a sixth grade education. will it help me with my double-naught spy training?
    Can straight people buy unicorn horns or do they only sell them to phaggots like you? Also where do you store the horn in a dark orphice I am guessing. . . Good luck with that
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Magnet1978 View Post
    Can straight people buy unicorn horns or do they only sell them to phaggots like you? Also where do you store the horn in a dark orphice I am guessing. . . Good luck with that
    Strong second post. Too bad you are 6 months too late. Clearly you will be bringing a lot to the forum.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Indeed. We only attract the best of the best here.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Indeed. We only attract the best of the best here.
    I'll be honest...I lol'd
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.42%

just get real igf-1
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    just get real igf-1
    People dont like pinning. The idea of stabbing yourself is against human nature haha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:43 PM
  2. IGF-1 Deer velvet antler
    By oogaly_boogal in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:43 AM
  3. IGF 1 Deer Antler Velvet
    By brittishbulldog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:20 AM
  4. Deer Antler Velvet ? New IGF-1 source ?
    By <^> in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:41 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:23 PM