GHRP-6 AND MOD GRF 1-29 CYCLE HELP.

pill pusher

Awards
hey guys, i started a solo ghrp6 cycle 2-3 weeks ago. In this time ive read a few threads on mod grf and have spotted a cheap spot to obtain it, just seeing if the cycle im about to do is correct and i have a few quick questions before i start mixing it with my ghrp 6 cycle;

1-2 weeks- GHRP-6 100mcg 2 x a day,( morning and night)
3-12 weeks GHRP-6 100mcg 2 x a day ( morning and night) with 50 mcg of MOD 1-29 in the same barrel as my morning ghrp6 shot only.
(doses of ghrp6 may rise to 125-150 mcg depending on how the cycle is going)

1. Is 50 mcg of MOD 1-29 daily okay or should i be taking more?
2. mixed reviews on how many days i should run it in a week, some say 5 days ( 2 off) others say 7 days.What is your opinion?
3. also heard some rumours about mod 1-29 making people have fevers for the first few days of the cycle?, anyone else heard about this?
4. Should 12 weeks be enough?, (only reason im cutting the cycle short is other commitments are stopping me from going longer then a 12 week time period).

extra info

height: 6,0ft
weight: 78kgs
been training for a 2.5 years

thanks.

PhenomHCL

Awards
I subbed, im interested in your journey.

I notice you are using the metric measurement instead of english measurement that us uses this indicates to me you're in europe?
Where do you live if you dont mind me asking?
I live in aus, and if you live here, im afraid those peptides are fake, but if you're in europe thats another story, did you order these peptides from within europe, or overseas?

Anyways did you experience any MEMORY, LEARNING ENHANCEMENTS etc?
Because a stack like that could make you more intelligent, if used in a certain way.

msmoke44

Awards
What's the diff. in AUS sourcing that makes it bunk?

pill pusher

Awards
i live in aus, peptides here are not fake. depends who u get them from obviously.also rp6 is quite expensive, youre looking at $700-900 for a 20 week cycle :| and mod grf 1-29 is hard to get.

pill pusher

Awards
What's the diff. in AUS sourcing that makes it bunk?
we cant obtain it as easy as americans or europeans, we cant just claim it for our pets or get it shipped. thats why its a bit of a concern when we have to buy.

PhenomHCL

Awards
No, peptides in aus are very much indeed fake, unless you're buying them from a proper synth company and not underground labs that the majority of people here buy them from, in that case they would be real, is that what you're doing?

Im a biomed student, i could get real peptides synth'd if i asked my professor to give her regards to auspep citing that i needed them for a "project", only thing is, they're very expensive.
I've used peps from various aus re-sellers, to no avail, they weren't from auspep, but various underground labs operating under different fronts.

Peptides in europe are actually pretty hard to get from what ive read on european bbing forums.

But anything is possible, if these are actually real peptides, im interesting in reading your progress.
PM me your "source" if you dont mind, i may have used them before, if not, then i'd like to check it out myself.

Regards

pill pusher

Awards
yes thats what i mean, very hard to get. and WTF asif you dont go that way, how much money are we talking here?

PhenomHCL

Awards
yes thats what i mean, very hard to get. and WTF asif you dont go that way, how much money are we talking here?
Oh, yeah true incredibly hard to get, personally i'd probably just move to get a hold of these RC's, it's impossible to experience them here, or at least indirectly hard.
They're about $120 a 0.5MG vial from auspep but you at least have the peace of mind knowing they were synth by chemists in a safe enviroment, as opposed to the ones bought of underground labs but, i dont have the money to try it out, so i'm going to just put the peptides on hiatus for now, till i can access them for reasonable prices.

But anyways i'll answer your questions -
1. Is 50 mcg of MOD 1-29 daily okay or should i be taking more?
You're close to 80kgs, the dosage iirc is 10mcg/10kg (correct me if im wrong) but on the other hand peptides are hard to come by in aus, i'd say 50mcg is fine in that case, stick with 50mcg daily.
2. mixed reviews on how many days i should run it in a week, some say 5 days ( 2 off) others say 7 days.What is your opinion?
I would run it 5 days on, and 2 days off
3. also heard some rumours about mod 1-29 making people have fevers for the first few days of the cycle?, anyone else heard about this?
Those rumours are false, but im not ruling it out, anything is possible, but at 50mcgs it should be fine, if you are though discontinue use
4. Should 12 weeks be enough?, (only reason im cutting the cycle short is other commitments are stopping me from going longer then a 12 week time period).
it would be better to run it for 6 months but seeing as you cant, dw, 12 will be fine

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I use this combo by my self, first alone now with AAS. I answer your questions IMO.

1. 50mcg is a joke. what are your goals? if bulking, forget it way not enough. Minimum 100mcg twice a day. I run 150mcg 3-4 times a day, that make resuts!
2.run it EVERY DAY. it like with somatropin hgh, you can NOT desenticise. All poeple who say run petpides (ghrp speacilly) or hgh 5days on or someting like that, have simply not enough money for what rhey want to achieve. One day off is one lost day.
3. Yes I have this a couple of times. No need to worry, Its not fever its part of the GHRELIN (growth hormon release). I got it the very first time and then antoher after push the dosage. You will feel light dizzy, and sweat like you never ever have sweat before. If you start sweating go take cold shower a couple of minutes. it helps. don`t be affraid.
4. run it as long as you got money for it. No need to take a break loie with somatropin, your body makes the gh.

mazdaspeed619

Awards
JW not trying to jack a thread but how do you know if the company is selling fake peptides? I assume 80 dollars is fake? o_O

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
JW not trying to jack a thread but how do you know if the company is selling fake peptides? I assume 80 dollars is fake? o_O
U research the company ur buying them from. I get medical grade they are around 30 per vial but I get a discount cuz I bulk orfer

Dragonjhk

Awards
Has anyone ever hear of a combo peptide with cjc-1295 /ghrp6/and igf1-lr3? New stuff that is out

pill pusher

Awards
I use this combo by my self, first alone now with AAS. I answer your questions IMO.

1. 50mcg is a joke. what are your goals? if bulking, forget it way not enough. Minimum 100mcg twice a day. I run 150mcg 3-4 times a day, that make resuts!
2.run it EVERY DAY. it like with somatropin hgh, you can NOT desenticise. All poeple who say run petpides (ghrp speacilly) or hgh 5days on or someting like that, have simply not enough money for what rhey want to achieve. One day off is one lost day.
3. Yes I have this a couple of times. No need to worry, Its not fever its part of the GHRELIN (growth hormon release). I got it the very first time and then another after push the dosage. You will feel light dizzy, and sweat like you never ever have sweat before. If you start sweating go take cold shower a couple of minutes. it helps. don`t be affraid.
4. run it as long as you got money for it. No need to take a break loie with somatropin, your body makes the gh.
yes u are right, cannot source any grf :( i stopped this cycle 4th week in due to travel for work.. zzz, will be trying it out at the start of the year mixed with test e, can i ask how u cycled it with AAS interested too see some opinions, some people like to do it after/during pct others like to do it during the AAS cycle.

yes i'm from aus, mine cost $800, but can go any where from 800-1200. Big risk to take seeing as most reviews say they are fake. However mine wasn't to my surprise. you can always tell by how they are packed. Mine came mixed already 10mL and professionally packed with icepacks etc inside a foam packaging with a clear label on the front.

Has anyone ever hear of a combo peptide with cjc-1295 /ghrp6/and igf1-lr3? New stuff that is out
that's just silly your source is pulling your leg. Would be impossible to mix those 3 for longer then 2 hours ha ha.

Newcastle

Awards
that's just silly your source is pulling your leg. Would be impossible to mix those 3 for longer then 2 hours ha ha.[/QUOTE]

There are hormone replacement clinics selling mixes, such as serimorlin(ghrh), ghrp-6 and ghrp-2. What are your thoughts on this?

johnnynox

Awards
I am new to peptides and upon recomendation i have ordered some Modified GRF 1-29.
I am looking to lower my BF and and lean down abit. I have lost about 25 pounds in the last year and go to the gym 5 times a week. I train mostly not for getting huge but for just getting lean and fit. I have a few more pounds to loose and some abdominal fat to get rid of. I guess my question is will the mod grf 1-29 do what i need or is there something else i need. My Diet and Workout are pretty stable and on track
Any help would be great.

Jahcuree

I am new to peptides and upon recomendation i have ordered some Modified GRF 1-29.
I am looking to lower my BF and and lean down abit. I have lost about 25 pounds in the last year and go to the gym 5 times a week. I train mostly not for getting huge but for just getting lean and fit. I have a few more pounds to loose and some abdominal fat to get rid of. I guess my question is will the mod grf 1-29 do what i need or is there something else i need. My Diet and Workout are pretty stable and on track
Any help would be great.
along with your MOD GRF, you are going to want to pair with Ipamorellin. Inject into your stomach fat. In addition to that i would just make sure your diet is very clean and consists of below maintenance calories and your training regimin is good. Make sure you inject your MOD GRF/IPAM on an empty stomach.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

johnnynox

Awards
i am not familiar with Ipam how do i take it and what does it do. ? is it similar to Ghrp-2

Jahcuree

i am not familiar with Ipam how do i take it and what does it do. ? is it similar to Ghrp-2
Yeah its similar to GHRP but has no effect on prolactin. You would take it along with your MOD GRF. You take them together because they have a synergetic effect on GH release. Its almost a waste of taking mod grf alone.

johnnynox

Awards
Do i mix it the same way as the mod grf. and how much do i give, and what time is best

Jahcuree

Do i mix it the same way as the mod grf. and how much do i give, and what time is best
dude, a little research goes a long way. jesus, do you just want to be spoon fed here??

I dont mean to be a dick, but just look around a little bit and this information is really easy to find