questions regarding igf-lr3

miamipimp

miamipimp

Awards
this guy at my gym tells me that its great for localized growth ,he says his been pining his triceps
for a month and they've grown almost an inch. is this possible ? has anyone used igf-lr3 on a laging musle?
is it injected im if i want to bring up a particular muscle? also some suppliers sell igf thats lyophilized,whats the difference with this and the regular?
can anyone recomend a supplier that sella everything needed(aa,bw,igflr3)thank you all for any feedback

956Vette

Awards
this guy at my gym tells me that its great for localized growth ,he says his been pining his triceps
for a month and they've grown almost an inch. is this possible ? has anyone used igf-lr3 on a laging musle?
is it injected im if i want to bring up a particular muscle? also some suppliers sell igf thats lyophilized,whats the difference with this and the regular?
can anyone recomend a supplier that sella everything needed(aa,bw,igflr3)thank you all for any feedback
First, ignore your gym guy going forward (at best he's full of oil, inflammation and ****). Sure IGF-1 created by training/own muscles is great for growth... spot injecting synthetic systemic IGF-1 analogs is not known for growing anything an inch (it's the big question...). Inject lr3 anywhere & it's not important to waste time/stress about "buying everything (acetic acid for long term storage)." Supplier's specifying their product is freeze dried means they are not planning on sending a pre-mixed peptide your way...it's standard practice (generally unacceptable for a supplier to mix your research products).

wtmdcg91

wtmdcg91

Awards

IGF is great to use cycling for no more than 4 weeks. Your Gym friend is a fool cause you cant get inch on any part in a month ... maybe he talking about the pump he gets and that is in question . anyway read up about igf before you purchase Good Luck!!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i tried at 40mcg each bicep. i did it maybe 4 times in 3weeks, biceps only days. i gotta say it worked great. i cant even imagine the results others get when they do like 40mcg ed in the biceps.