questions regarding igf-lr3

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.44%

Question questions regarding igf-lr3

this guy at my gym tells me that its great for localized growth ,he says his been pining his triceps
    for a month and they've grown almost an inch. is this possible ? has anyone used igf-lr3 on a laging musle?
    is it injected im if i want to bring up a particular muscle? also some suppliers sell igf thats lyophilized,whats the difference with this and the regular?
    can anyone recomend a supplier that sella everything needed(aa,bw,igflr3)thank you all for any feedback

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.31%

Quote Originally Posted by miamipimp View Post
    this guy at my gym tells me that its great for localized growth ,he says his been pining his triceps
    for a month and they've grown almost an inch. is this possible ? has anyone used igf-lr3 on a laging musle?
    is it injected im if i want to bring up a particular muscle? also some suppliers sell igf thats lyophilized,whats the difference with this and the regular?
    can anyone recomend a supplier that sella everything needed(aa,bw,igflr3)thank you all for any feedback
    First, ignore your gym guy going forward (at best he's full of oil, inflammation and ****). Sure IGF-1 created by training/own muscles is great for growth... spot injecting synthetic systemic IGF-1 analogs is not known for growing anything an inch (it's the big question...). Inject lr3 anywhere & it's not important to waste time/stress about "buying everything (acetic acid for long term storage)." Supplier's specifying their product is freeze dried means they are not planning on sending a pre-mixed peptide your way...it's standard practice (generally unacceptable for a supplier to mix your research products).
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by miamipimp View Post

IGF is great to use cycling for no more than 4 weeks. Your Gym friend is a fool cause you cant get inch on any part in a month ... maybe he talking about the pump he gets and that is in question . anyway read up about igf before you purchase Good Luck!!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i tried at 40mcg each bicep. i did it maybe 4 times in 3weeks, biceps only days. i gotta say it worked great. i cant even imagine the results others get when they do like 40mcg ed in the biceps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF DES 1,3 questions
    By 2res4 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:28 PM
  2. A few questions about HCG
    By gabe9615 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:44 PM
  3. a little help, got a few questions.
    By andrewcb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1