questions regarding igf-lr3 - AnabolicMinds.com

questions regarding igf-lr3

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Question questions regarding igf-lr3

this guy at my gym tells me that its great for localized growth ,he says his been pining his triceps
    for a month and they've grown almost an inch. is this possible ? has anyone used igf-lr3 on a laging musle?
    is it injected im if i want to bring up a particular muscle? also some suppliers sell igf thats lyophilized,whats the difference with this and the regular?
    can anyone recomend a supplier that sella everything needed(aa,bw,igflr3)thank you all for any feedback

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by miamipimp View Post
    this guy at my gym tells me that its great for localized growth ,he says his been pining his triceps
    for a month and they've grown almost an inch. is this possible ? has anyone used igf-lr3 on a laging musle?
    is it injected im if i want to bring up a particular muscle? also some suppliers sell igf thats lyophilized,whats the difference with this and the regular?
    can anyone recomend a supplier that sella everything needed(aa,bw,igflr3)thank you all for any feedback
    First, ignore your gym guy going forward (at best he's full of oil, inflammation and ****). Sure IGF-1 created by training/own muscles is great for growth... spot injecting synthetic systemic IGF-1 analogs is not known for growing anything an inch (it's the big question...). Inject lr3 anywhere & it's not important to waste time/stress about "buying everything (acetic acid for long term storage)." Supplier's specifying their product is freeze dried means they are not planning on sending a pre-mixed peptide your way...it's standard practice (generally unacceptable for a supplier to mix your research products).
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by miamipimp View Post

IGF is great to use cycling for no more than 4 weeks. Your Gym friend is a fool cause you cant get inch on any part in a month ... maybe he talking about the pump he gets and that is in question . anyway read up about igf before you purchase Good Luck!!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

i tried at 40mcg each bicep. i did it maybe 4 times in 3weeks, biceps only days. i gotta say it worked great. i cant even imagine the results others get when they do like 40mcg ed in the biceps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF DES 1,3 questions
    By 2res4 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:28 PM
  2. A few questions about HCG
    By gabe9615 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 01:44 PM
  3. a little help, got a few questions.
    By andrewcb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1