Memory Enhancing Peptides experiences?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I maaaay run TB4 soon for a pec injury so I will let you know.

edit: Is there any specific way to use it in order to get the neural benefits?
    Damn nice, eager to read your results, no specific way, subcutaneous injections will be fine.
    I dont think the pec injury will use up too much peptide resources for itself, so theres a good chance you'll get the neural benefits, are you in college btw?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicebutwise View Post
    Hey just another question, sorry for bombarding you with all these questions, I feel guilty for it haha. There's just nowhere else I can turn to. So I've been taking these supps with my meals. Should I take it on an empty stomach instead?
    No man take it at least 30 mins pre or 30 mins post a meal.
    Take the igh1 and ghenerate when you wake up, wait 30 mins, then eat breakfast, and right before bed.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

haha, i've already been deep down the rabbit hole, got bored so I left
    You won't find much there, most of the black market stuff is 'shipped' based in the u.s or international, knowing Australia, you don't have much luck. What are you interested in getting from SR? Other than that, you'll find fake or old made up **** like some experiment where the hobo are patents, they involuntarily participate, etc. It's sickening, but if you're a cynical person like me, you'll be like "who the fk has time for this".
    I used to be against drugs till this year, i dont know, guess i had a revelation?
    Im not actually against drugs anymore, in fact i like them now (ive never done any yet), ive been researching on LSD,Marijuana, general psychedelics and Cocaine etc, and yeah i see through the massive disinfo campaign against these compounds that the establishment has perpetrated for so long.
    I believe things like LSD25, marijuana and even cocaine can be used for amazing benefits if they were used properly and not abused.
    Theres a seller called Enterthematrix who apparently sells "lab-grade" LSD, tbh im incredibly eager to try it out, 70mcgs of LSD, is said to let you have full 100% control of your sub-conscious mind for a grace period of 5-8 hours, im 5'3, pretty short for a man, so i guess that can be boosted to 10 hours.
    Just imagine what you could accomplish in that small window of grace? Instantly use your sub's knowledge of mathematics/biology/chemistry and trade on the stock market build a vaccine, or comeup with some ground breaking new formula or solution/synthesis? Definitely something worth checking into imo.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PhenomHCL

Damn nice, eager to read your results, no specific way, subcutaneous injections will be fine.
    I dont think the pec injury will use up too much peptide resources for itself, so theres a good chance you'll get the neural benefits, are you in college btw?
    Nice it's either this or ghrp-2/6, any preference? And Yes i am currently on a bit of a sabbatical though, assessing my life and what not.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PhenomHCL

I used to be against drugs till this year, i dont know, guess i had a revelation?
    Im not actually against drugs anymore, in fact i like them now (ive never done any yet), ive been researching on LSD,Marijuana, general psychedelics and Cocaine etc, and yeah i see through the massive disinfo campaign against these compounds that the establishment has perpetrated for so long.
    I believe things like LSD25, marijuana and even cocaine can be used for amazing benefits if they were used properly and not abused.
    Theres a seller called Enterthematrix who apparently sells "lab-grade" LSD, tbh im incredibly eager to try it out, 70mcgs of LSD, is said to let you have full 100% control of your sub-conscious mind for a grace period of 5-8 hours, im 5'3, pretty short for a man, so i guess that can be boosted to 10 hours.
    Just imagine what you could accomplish in that small window of grace? Instantly use your sub's knowledge of mathematics/biology/chemistry and trade on the stock market build a vaccine, or comeup with some ground breaking new formula or solution/synthesis? Definitely something worth checking into imo.
    Stay away from LSD haha, I know a few folks that let it engulf them. If you do though, I'd read that log haha.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  130 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PhenomHCL View Post
    Nice man. I used to smoke marijuana on a weekly basis, but it felt like my motive for things were disappearing, so I stopped. I've never really concentrated on using it for improvements in cognition before, more of recreational use. I've also tried magic mushrooms. Did one cap with a few buddies of mine. It was the best feeling ever! I felt light, I remember drinking something nice with jelly inside and was like "it tastes like a party in my mouth". I was walking in a plaza or shopping centre, while I was walking I hallucinated and saw a fluffy cloud floating above my left shoulder. I could see this in my peripherals. The cloud appeared to resemble to kirby. At night the traffic lights looked neon. It's green, yellow and red, right? I saw heaps of blue neons. As I was walking on the foot path in a busy road with shops and stuff, I walked passed a puddle. This puddle wasn't an ordinary puddle. It was in a shape of a love heart! My friend and I looked at the sky at 10pm and the sky was bright purple. One of my friends bumped in to other friends whom I'm not close with. While standing there waiting for their conversation to finish, it allowed me to stand silently and drift off. The only word that can explain what I felt was calm. It's hard to explain, but I thought about life, but not too deep. I'm only against hard drugs. That being said, marijuana and shrooms are natural to me. Grown from the ground, no man made chemicals, unless it's laced. I'd be cautious and skeptical as to buying it off the net. I'm not even sure if we can have this discussion on here LOL, inb4thisthreadgetsdeletedbysom emod. Aniracetam is enough for me imo. I believe it's hard to obtain a drug that will provide effects similarly to nzt-48. With the research and time you're spending on nootropics, I'd just drop it and study with whatever it is for your career.

edit: I suggest smoking weed as it is a gateway drug. Doing LSD without knowing the effects of weed is just crazy imo. And LOL! My friends and I were planning to take shrooms during NYE and watching the fireworks in the city, would have been mad. Reminder, skeptical of TOR. If we were in America, I'd be less worried.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  156 lbs.

Stay away from LSD haha, I know a few folks that let it engulf them. If you do though, I'd read that log haha.
    Yes some people sadly have had some negative effects from LSD which is terrible since it has so much potential and has changed a millennial amount of people.
    Will do man, i'll be picking some up right before college starts up in the 1st week of Aug, going to take on Engineering math instead of Foundation math for that extra beast mode.

http://www.psychedelic-library.org/staf3.htm
    This lady scored 100% on a math test, and some guy from the US navy builds breakthrough submarine tech not even 10 minutes through, on LSD, can't vouch for how legit this is, but illl take their word on it, if manufacturing LSD gets people a double life sentence (William Leonard Pickard) then damn, i can see why it's illegal.

Nice it's either this or ghrp-2/6, any preference? And Yes i am currently on a bit of a sabbatical though, assessing my life and what not.
    TB4 for sure, more novel than the other GHRH's as well as it's potent effects of neurogenesis and other cognitive functions.
    I hope you succeed in your endeavors on your leave, hopefully the TB4 helps with the clarity for future decisions.

Nice man. I used to smoke marijuana on a weekly basis, but it felt like my motive for things were disappearing, so I stopped. I've never really concentrated on using it for improvements in cognition before, more of recreational use. I've also tried magic mushrooms. Did one cap with a few buddies of mine. It was the best feeling ever! I felt light, I remember drinking something nice with jelly inside and was like "it tastes like a party in my mouth". I was walking in a plaza or shopping centre, while I was walking I hallucinated and saw a fluffy cloud floating above my left shoulder. I could see this in my peripherals. The cloud appeared to resemble to kirby. At night the traffic lights looked neon. It's green, yellow and red, right? I saw heaps of blue neons. As I was walking on the foot path in a busy road with shops and stuff, I walked passed a puddle. This puddle wasn't an ordinary puddle. It was in a shape of a love heart! My friend and I looked at the sky at 10pm and the sky was bright purple. One of my friends bumped in to other friends whom I'm not close with. While standing there waiting for their conversation to finish, it allowed me to stand silently and drift off. The only word that can explain what I felt was calm. It's hard to explain, but I thought about life, but not too deep. I'm only against hard drugs. That being said, marijuana and shrooms are natural to me. Grown from the ground, no man made chemicals, unless it's laced. I'd be cautious and skeptical as to buying it off the net. I'm not even sure if we can have this discussion on here LOL, inb4thisthreadgetsdeletedbysom emod. Aniracetam is enough for me imo. I believe it's hard to obtain a drug that will provide effects similarly to nzt-48. With the research and time you're spending on nootropics, I'd just drop it and study with whatever it is for your career.

edit: I suggest smoking weed as it is a gateway drug. Doing LSD without knowing the effects of weed is just crazy imo. And LOL! My friends and I were planning to take shrooms during NYE and watching the fireworks in the city, would have been mad. Reminder, skeptical of TOR. If we were in America, I'd be less worried.

I've read that 25 mcg of LSD provides the same effect as 10 grams of dank.
    Yeah man i agree, it's best to use it in a good learning type of setting, having a chemistry, biol or mathematic video on whilst high, i bet you would understand it like water, the info would just flow.
    Thats what i plan on, LSD with a chem,math or biol book, take a tab whilst im reading Zumdahls Chemistry.

If not that, i might just open up FL Studio and make some electronic music, im actually thinking about maybe starting a nightclub when i finish university, an alien theme nightclub, with some great electronic music, maybe formulate my own alchohol, clothing line (with funky alien/space designs, not gucci or "classy" themed, more catering to the masses, as well as having a premium line up too, get a whole brand going? A L iE N :P.
    Hopefully lucy will give me some good ideas .

My career?...hmm i would end up going into Chemical Engineering in the end of my education period most likely since its a good money-maker, when i complete this BS in Biochem in 2015, ill take some time off, establish this alien brand im thinking of, then do a MS in Chemical Engineering.
    The jobs available for a BS in Biochem actually aren't that good, and pay around $30k a year, not that its bad but i'm going to try to startup my own thing.

Shrooms on NYE would be a mind blowing experience would love to try it sometime.
    Or Shrooms at disney land, heh that could turn bad though.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

wow just saw your age hahaha, yeah I'm a biochem major as well. If you take it and run with the oil industry you can make pretty good money...but that end of the spectrum has never seemed fun to me.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  130 lbs.

phenom, I just want to say that my IGF-1 is 3 quarters empty, ghenerate bottle 1 quarter empty. And so far no growth. I also do sprints. I have a positive feeling that you had your growth spurt late
  10. Registered User

Phenom, sorry didnt answer before.

No, my lazy eye is strabismic, VT is doing well, I have decent control over my eyes now, can cross them (never could before) conciously, and have gross steropsis. Working on fine motor steropsis.

Are you in Australia?

I sent you a PM as well.

Cheers
  11. Registered User

Does anyone know where I would be able to find FGL? Thank you in advance
  12. Registered User

anyone?
  13. Banned

NZT48 all the way!!

NZT | What is NZT?

I use 21% of my brain!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    NZT48 all the way!!

NZT | What is NZT?

I use 21% of my brain!!
    Lmaooooo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. site enhancing oil
    By jbryand101b in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:00 AM
  2. Post your Peptides Experiences
    By Liquid 2009 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 04:03 PM
  3. Best memory/mind enhancing stack
    By jdev in forum Supplements