Peg Mgf and mgf, and some review q's.

dcrazy

Awards
I had a q for you guys...i see ppl researching this product, and wanted to know how it was going.......I see peg mgf as ppl are tearing it apart. However, this brings me to two points

Is peg mgf effective in muscle building? If so, why the hate? Dat said it was ineffective a few years back? While russian star said it added 4lbs in 4 weeks? Am i missing something?

Also, somewhere i read mgf being used sub q? Is that effective? Thanks.

dcrazy

Awards
I had a q for you guys...i see ppl researching this product, and wanted to know how it was going.......I see peg mgf as ppl are tearing it apart. However, this brings me to two points

Is peg mgf effective in muscle building? If so, why the hate? Dat said it was ineffective a few years back? While russian star said it added 4lbs in 4 weeks? Am i missing something?

bump, anyone know? Thanks

wtmdcg91

wtmdcg91

Awards

Both IGF and PegMgf are not fast muscle builders it takes a few cycles to see some results consider you training right eating right. Pegmgf is not known to pack that much muscle . Is a personal opinion i have used both and the gains are small .