Saizen 8.8mg info

AlxAmg

AlxAmg

Awards
Just researching Saizen 8.8mg. comes with 100 cc of water and i was told you add another 200 cc's to total 300 cc's. I was told it is a stronger dose of HGH basically. Searched the forum not much info on it, wasnt sure if anyone here has used or knows any info, like once its mixed how long will it last in the fridge? Does it basically replace IGF1 and HGH usage, what quantity to inject? Is it a good product? Anyone from basic info to experienced please chime in....

Thanks in advance...

napalm

napalm

Awards
It's not any stronger of a dose, 8.8 mg = 26.4 iu's. How many iu's were you planning on taking per day? It doesn't replace IGF1 or hgh,'it IS hgh. I think you need to do a little more research there bud.

AlxAmg

AlxAmg

Awards
Research yes, thus the question... I dont know anyone who has used it and not much info googling it so i figured there would be some experienced people on the forum that could shed some light on the saizen process from start to finish. What I was told, basically was to break the water that comes with it into the powder and add 200 cc's into the mix making it i believe 337.00 cc's. I use .25 cc's daily four days on 1 off. and IGF1 .50 cc's daily 4 days on 1 off. Seems to be working really well. But im not certain if im mixing in to much sterile/bacterial water into it and if the dosage is right or not. So i was hoping someone on here might have been using it and could tell me the proper process....

napalm

napalm

Awards
Research yes, thus the question... I dont know anyone who has used it and not much info googling it so i figured there would be some experienced people on the forum that could shed some light on the saizen process from start to finish. What I was told, basically was to break the water that comes with it into the powder and add 200 cc's into the mix making it i believe 337.00 cc's. I use .25 cc's daily four days on 1 off. and IGF1 .50 cc's daily 4 days on 1 off. Seems to be working really well. But im not certain if im mixing in to much sterile/bacterial water into it and if the dosage is right or not. So i was hoping someone on here might have been using it and could tell me the proper process....
Saizen is just one of many trade names for rHGH and is made by merck in Switzerland. If I did my math correct, you have about 26 days worth. Just follow the directions bro, if it said mix 200 of BW, then that's what you mix it with. I'm curious, why the IGF1 on top of the hgh?

AlxAmg

AlxAmg

Awards
My problem is I dont have any directions just what I was told to do by a friend who got it for me. Which is why I posted on here and was hoping someone had some expertise to share on proper usage/dosage etc... , the IGF1 instructions say to use .75cc's - 1.25 cc's daily Im using the both and combining it to a total of .75 cc's, because I had already opened up the Saizen 8.8mg and was told to do just that and combine them. I realized myself it wasnt neccessary to use both so Im finishing the first kit and have 2 more left which i will use on its own, once I get the info im seeking on dosage/usage. I want to use them correctly and not waste it but just haven't met anyone who knows what the proper way to use it is. Thanks for the quick reply by the way....

napalm

napalm

Awards
Wait, you bought rHGH from a 'friend' that didn't have any instructions for use? Was there any packaging? How do you even know what you have is rHGH?

How much did you pay? Just curious

AlxAmg

AlxAmg

Awards
Its in the original Saizen 8.8 mg WIPAK MEDICAL plastic and paper vacuum sealed bag with 10ml of sterile water and the unopened saizen 8.8mg bottle with powder and water above the stopper that you break with the Easy kit which i dont have. theres 26.4 iu in the bottle which is what it says. Id post a pic but i need 50 posts on the forum to do so. exp date is 10/2016. Its 100% legit. I wouldnt purchase anything even border line iffy.

Anyone else on the forum that can chime in with dosage and usage info?

chim_chim

Awards
I think you're having some trouble comparing the terms "cc", "mg" and "IU." These are different measurements, and I don't think we can explain these in a quick way to you. You should have learned these in high school science classes. You should also have learned about fractions, and we can't be expected to teach you these on a message board.

If I follow what you did above, you have about 26 IU of rGH, and you have been taking <0.02 IU per day (if you want to follow the math, it's 26.4 * (.25/337)) and say it's "working really well" for you. A typical daily dose of GH is 4 IU, so you're definitely in the category of "making it last a long time," which is good, I guess.

Drewmitz

Awards
Can you tell me more about this. I bought a few of these. I have no lot number but there is a little black sticker with a experation date and it looks good. i heard they are from a hospital.