GHRP-6 survivabillity

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I have some pretty darn old unconstituted ghrp-6 in my freezer (that doesn't always stay cold, sometimes It cuts off for 30 min to regulate temperature). It's probably close to 2 years old lol. It was tucked away in the corner wrapped in ice packs and foil behind some old frozen fish.

Anyways, way back then I ran out of bac water so I just never used it.

Is this ANY good? I mean, if its probably half degraded then It's still a shame to throw it out as I am hoping to use it in a PCT 6 weeks from now.

What's your guess?
Totally useless, 50%,... ?

uniifirex

Awards
Well mate, its unconstituted, i don't think powder has an age to it.

use it, wipe it dont with an alc swab and what not since it's been in there for a while.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well mate, its unconstituted, i don't think powder has an age to it.

use it, wipe it dont with an alc swab and what not since it's been in there for a while.
yea, best info I could find is 3-4 years at a certain temp, but If it's been only 2 max, I'm probably ok. And that is SO good for use in pct. (wish it was some random cjc I would have found but whatever... it seems free right now lol)

G3NEiol_lwS

Awards
never heard of powder being too old. it must not be as suicidal

G3NEiol_lwS

Awards
to comment on the psychology of peptides.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
to comment on the psychology of peptides.
Lol, I saw a 4 year bump not too long ago..

Anyways, I tried it out, seems fine. It's 2 years old btw. Seems to be better then the cjc- w/dac I JUST got (seems like it doesn't have dac... despite the lable saying so but anyways)