Natural way to increase IGF-1/GH
- 03-17-2012, 11:50 PM
- 03-21-2012, 06:34 PM
03-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Ghrps are All Natural.
since they stimulate natural production of gh which increases igf-1 levels.
growth factors and peptides can be used to enhance any cells in the body.
04-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Try taking melatonin an hour before working out and high doses of creatine, small portions through the day. They are know to block myostatin receptors causing natural gh levels to sky rocket
04-29-2012, 11:59 PM
melatonin before a workout? crazy
I did read the abstract of a study that that said two days of fasting induced a 5-fold increase in the 24-h endogenous GH production rate.
This stupid forum won't let me post a link despite the fact they could just make links no-follow to deter spammers. So just google title of the article below to read it.
Augmented growth hormone (GH) secretory burst frequency and amplitude mediate enhanced GH secretion during a two-day fast in normal men.
oh but then again 2 days of fasting appears to lower serum testosterone but not total testosterone. so go figure.
05-01-2012, 01:54 AM
There was a study that proved melatonin pre workout did raise growth hormone levels post workout. ButOriginally Posted by unsungzero
It was a negligible amount to notice any differences in growth.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Overbech in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 08-27-2011, 03:00 PM
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2010, 01:40 PM
- By rochabp in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:34 PM
- By sportf190 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:06 AM
- By John Smeton in forum General ChatReplies: 46Last Post: 07-05-2008, 04:06 PM