Natural way to increase IGF-1/GH

G3NEiol_lwS

Awards
Ghrps are All Natural.
since they stimulate natural production of gh which increases igf-1 levels.

pumpedcal

Awards
Try taking melatonin an hour before working out and high doses of creatine, small portions through the day. They are know to block myostatin receptors causing natural gh levels to sky rocket

unsungzero

Awards
melatonin before a workout? crazy

Try taking melatonin an hour before working out...
Melatonin before a workout? Have you ever taken melatonin? It's used as a sleeping pill. It will make you dead tired and you'll have the worst work ever.

I did read the abstract of a study that that said two days of fasting induced a 5-fold increase in the 24-h endogenous GH production rate.

This stupid forum won't let me post a link despite the fact they could just make links no-follow to deter spammers. So just google title of the article below to read it.

(title below)
Augmented growth hormone (GH) secretory burst frequency and amplitude mediate enhanced GH secretion during a two-day fast in normal men.

oh but then again 2 days of fasting appears to lower serum testosterone but not total testosterone. so go figure.

Jahcuree

Melatonin before a workout? Have you ever taken melatonin? It's used as a sleeping pill. It will make you dead tired and you'll have the worst work ever.

I did read the abstract of a study that that said two days of fasting induced a 5-fold increase in the 24-h endogenous GH production rate.

This stupid forum won't let me post a link despite the fact they could just make links no-follow to deter spammers. So just google title of the article below to read it.

(title below)
Augmented growth hormone (GH) secretory burst frequency and amplitude mediate enhanced GH secretion during a two-day fast in normal men.

oh but then again 2 days of fasting appears to lower serum testosterone but not total testosterone. so go figure.
There was a study that proved melatonin pre workout did raise growth hormone levels post workout. But
It was a negligible amount to notice any differences in growth.