peptides 101 questions

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Total noob to peptides... looked some stuff up. Found a nice list of peptides and their benefits. Nothing was mentioned about dosage and/or stacking multiple peptides.... I'm halfway through a multi-hormone cycle and was thinking about trying peptides following it.
Any advice about how to approach peptides, which ones to look at and where I can find detailed information would be awesome!!
Thanks in advance!

P.s. I have a legitimate source, so not fishing or offering ... all I need is info. :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
sign in to datbtrue website. info and more. check it out buddy.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
sign in to datbtrue website. info and more. check it out buddy.
Lmao!! I registered then tried log on,,, it said I was banned,, no reason was given!! Haha!! Fastest ban ever!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I re-registered this time put a european time zone,, I think they're not allowing american members or something

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
goodidea I might have to do that they cancelled me out too!

uniifirex

Awards
Most you'll be pinning around 3x a day under your saturation limit ea. pin, and most should not expect anything close to gear.

Just started to approach peptides read a great deal about how they individually work, and i will be running GHRP-2 for 33 days on my PCT, as not just to retain gains, but i read its great on recovering from injury's just like anything GH related.

I'd say read the basics on CJC 1295, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, quite a few of GH-Fragments, gnRH, Hexarelin, then theirs IGF1 des and lr3, those are really the only popular ones, theres much more out there but i find no reason to look into them.

Best of luck mate :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm cool with pinning multiple times and not looking for AAS results,, for that I can just cruise heavier with my test. I'm hoping for joint tissue repair, anti aging and fat reduction mostly... also just want the reported overall feel good nature of gh.

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah same mate! :)
Looking to repair a bad tendon i've got that holding me back quite a bit :/

starting in a week hopefully i'll get that good feeling/less sleep needed kinda thing, esp disregarding negative feelings on PCT.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm getting more and more excited about peptides,, but the more I read I realize it's a bit more complex than AAS's

uniifirex

Awards
hmm, i wouldn't say so, they are equally neccesary to researcha good deal, its not just jab this in at this dose and your gtg, much more behind it IMO. :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
but I love em!!!!at first it very confusong but well worth it in the end

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
hmm, i wouldn't say so, they are equally neccesary to researcha good deal, its not just jab this in at this dose and your gtg, much more behind it IMO. :)
Just the whole concept of one hormone starting, one stopping another does something else ... with AAS's its just maintaining high androgen levels and since I'm on hrt I don't need to worry about p.c.t. so it's easier for me

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
J was up all night reading up on them,, much better concept of what to do today than yesterday

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah man it just takes alot of reading I wasnt gonna say anything cause really you need to read about the stuff first. cheers!!!

SinisterNix

SinisterNix

Awards
I've spent countless hours on datbtrue and here and still can't find what I'm looking for (cues up U2-not really, moving on) - Has anybody heard of stacking peptides with AAS? I'm planning on a low dose test/eq/winny cycle for my 1st time, and from what I have read it seems that using peptides by themselves can speed recovery times and dramatically improve quality of sleep from the hgh release. From what I can gather AAS dramatically improve recovery, but can affect sleep. Any thoughts on this?

I've also been a little confused (so much info!) on the hows and whens of pinning, can anyone recommend a concise and accurate guide? Thanks!

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah, most stack hyperplasia induced peptides with AAS, as it will take months to grow those new cells, but AAS will help with that timeline.

GHRP/GH/Ipa are great for exactly what you mentioned, recov and quality of sleep. :)

AAS can affect sleep, but negatively since there are some who get quite lethargic when run @ a steady dose for said length.

For your last question,
I personally am running GHRP-2 right now on my PCT(along with everything else)
I'm pinning 100mcg 3x a day, as it it is just about my saturation level/ maybe a little higher, all pins are going into stomach, pinch fat,stick needle, done.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
pinning in stumach sucks..... Pin in shoulder IM its alot better and less painful. Depends on what aas your using. I could see it beneficial for a product like tren, since you dont sleep much on tren.... why not do them all together? i cant see any reason not too..... Just like hgh pinned with insulin and aas..... Peptides should bring out more results. for even recovery.

SinisterNix

SinisterNix

Awards
Sounds reasonable. I thought sub-q int the stomach area was relatively painless?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
pinning in stumach sucks..... Pin in shoulder IM its alot better and less painful. Depends on what aas your using. I could see it beneficial for a product like tren, since you dont sleep much on tren.... why not do them all together? i cant see any reason not too..... Just like hgh pinned with insulin and aas..... Peptides should bring out more results. for even recovery.
The last thing you want to do is IM a shot that should be subcutaneous, IM shots are a faster release,,, things are usually done subcutaneous when you want a slower, steadier release into the blood stream,,,, the butt fat is superior for rate of release than stomach fat... it's a steadier, slower release.. peptides are dissolved in water and most AAS's are oil based,, you never mix oil and water in a syringe,, between, tren mixed with test and my b12 mixed with hcg,, I've often had to do two or more shots in a day,,, the least painful IM location I've found is the very upper outside of my quad

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
mmmmm k true but it doesnt matter for ghrp or cjc. datbtrue said so..... so looker up. :) either subq or im doesnt matter. now if it was something insulin then yeah..... of coarse..... go sub q unless your ready for it im.....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
The last thing you want to do is IM a shot that should be subcutaneous, IM shots are a faster release,,, things are usually done subcutaneous when you want a slower, steadier release into the blood stream,,,, the butt fat is superior for rate of release than stomach fat... it's a steadier, slower release.. peptides are dissolved in water and most AAS's are oil based,, you never mix oil and water in a syringe,, between, tren mixed with test and my b12 mixed with hcg,, I've often had to do two or more shots in a day,,, the least painful IM location I've found is the very upper outside of my quad
now upper outside was least painful for me...... no soreness nothing. now I have mixed test and ghrp cjc together before.... dont know the reasoning why not to do it..... now If its like five things then yeah.....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
You shouldnt mix oil based products with water based.
Oil with oil, water with water.
This ^^^ also like I said,, most oil based things are meant for IM and.most water based are meant for subcutaneous ... it matters for consistent blood levels and/or absorption rates

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
ok but still doesnt matter for peptides shooting it im.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
but you do what you feel. I have read both im and sub-q doesnt matter for peptides. try some research. promise yah youll find something.

uniifirex

Awards
*sigh*

first off IM is direct, sub q isnt.
sub q takes a while for it to get to you, while IM will get to you instantly, which is what you don't want.

grng read some logs about GHRP and CJC ect. most will subq into stomach or thigh

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

sub q takes a while for it to get to you, while IM will get to you instantly, which is what you don't want.

grng read some logs about GHRP and CJC ect. most will subq into stomach or thigh
yes I know thissilly goose but what im trying to tell you all is that it doesnt matter. its pulsing anyway.... why would youwant it delayed? itssupposed to be used when you hgh is at its heigh point, so then the peptides will push the pulse further out and longer....... once again it doesnt mattet. if you want it delivered later then go sub q if now then im. but this stuff doesnt make a difference either way. in my opinion, I want the stuff immediate. since I have to wait thirty minutes before eating carbs or fat. I can start the timer immediate after pinning. so and even datbtrue website forums. says it doesnt mattet im or sub q...... im sick of kicking this bush.... check it out...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
grng just started researching this stuff also.... lol been ahead of the game for two yrs..... yes some logs do sub q but research says that.it doesnt matter im or sub q...... look it up new guy! :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
also have shot oil and water mixed together.. no problems... and had significant results.... water will stilloil and water dont mix anyway its not like theyll bond....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
there you go lets see how many more that agree with me....

uniifirex

Awards
Mate i didnt disagree, i'd rather havei t as far as a pulse as i can, as they are 8hours apart, your body doesnt know the time it just knows the distance, i dont want it in and out ASAP.

I'm just saying i feel sub-q makes more sense.
this is like long ester vs short ester convo V_V

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
ok I gotcha buddy. I felt ganged up on and I knew I was right. lol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
*sigh*

I also read that the butt fat is far superior to stomach fat,, steadier, smoother release

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I also read that the butt fat is far superior to stomach fat,, steadier, smoother release
really you wouldnt have to pinch needle isnt long enough to get to muscle. sounds simple I might have to try that.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
really you wouldnt have to pinch needle isnt long enough to get to muscle. sounds simple I might have to try that.
I use a 1" long 25g... go in at a soft angle,,, I do b12 and hcg e3d .. leaves a bubble lump I can feel getting smaller every day,, kind of cool to physically feel it getting smaller,, between the two it's a 3.5ml shot

smt1

Awards
pinning in stumach sucks..... Pin in shoulder IM its alot better and less painful.
eh, unless you have extremely low body fat, any sub-q injection should be more or less painless

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
eh, unless you have extremely low body fat, any sub-q injection should be more or less painless
I definitely get a strong burning sensation from my hcg and b12, but nothing I can't handle,, my gf does the same and she screams every time I pin her,, but she's fine with it :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah it just burns for me and I get bruising.... which is why I dont shoot in stumach.... going shirtless and bruising all over obliques... no thank you...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
yeah it just burns for me and I get bruising.... which is why I dont shoot in stumach.... going shirtless and bruising all over obliques... no thank you...
You shouldn't get bruised if you don't hit a vein.... I never bruise and my gf only bruises when I pierce a vein

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
not sub q..... have you tried it? it burns. not exCtly painless

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't get bruised if you don't hit a vein.... I never bruise and my gf only bruises when I pierce a vein
I do. dont know why maybe pins are dull. but there fresh and sterile I dunno.

uniifirex

Awards
I'm on peptides sub q right now, its painless........

Also i've hit 2 veins in 1 go, and i never go bruised o_O, i just had a rediculous amount of blood >:D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I do. dont know why maybe pins are dull. but there fresh and sterile I dunno.
There are definitely different available angles on syringe points,, you can get specifically what you need and want on amazon... if you're pinning as much as me it's worth it,, I used up to four points a day,, I draw out with one, then switch to a fresh needle b4 plunging in.. I do test IM and hcg/b12 subQ... if you're not switching needles try it,,, you'd be shocked to see how damaged the tip gets from just piercing the rubber cap let alone if you bang the glass