Can you replace ghrp or cjc with a supplement?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering how to make peptides even cheaper.... People have said that you can take ghrp and cjc no dac to get the about 10 ius of hgh.... and if you take a hgh supplement booster with it, can make it even stronger..... So my question is... Would you be able to replace the cjc no dac with something else, like a supplement? to provide the full gh bleed? Like for example could you shoot ghrp and take anabolic pump or hghpro?

I might have to ask dat b true.... lol

Mafesto31

Awards
Ya post this on dat's website, a lot more info on peptides over there.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
No one can answer this though? dat keeps booting me, seems there having problems with there website....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can only make the pulse stronger by taking an otc sleep supp like powerful or somnidren gh.

If you could fully replace the cjc with a supp dont you think everyone would do it?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
You can only make the pulse stronger by taking an otc sleep supp like powerful or somnidren gh.

If you could fully replace the cjc with a supp dont you think everyone would do it?
well maybe not replace but maybe take ghrp three times daily and keep the cjc at one dose daily with a supplement somnidren and such....

of coarseeveryone would be doing it. but you know what assuming dose. ;) plus since cjc already provides a pulse why should you need to take it three times daily. if that was the case wouldnt you just want to focus on making the bleed stronger? which could happen if you take a supplement... see where im going with this?

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I heard taking melatonin will boost the peps but keep in mind I have nothing to back this up with, just something I heard. I keep getting booted from that site too and I need some info that the google bar isn't helping with...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
well maybe not replace but maybe take ghrp three times daily and keep the cjc at one dose daily with a supplement somnidren and such....

of coarseeveryone would be doing it. but you know what assuming dose. ;) plus since cjc already provides a pulse why should you need to take it three times daily. if that was the case wouldnt you just want to focus on making the bleed stronger? which could happen if you take a supplement... see where im going with this?
The ghrp's will provide a gh pulse NOT the cjc, the cjc will extend the duration of the pulse, read up at datbtrue's board, multiple pulse's throughout the day is superior to one big pulse, you can dose up to 6 times a day every 3 hours. Also you do NOT want a "bleed", otc supplements such as melatonin and mucana puriens can help enhance your peptide stack but no they will not replace a ghrp or cjc etc. If you want to save some money cut back on your doses but still keep the dosing frequent.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
The ghrp's will provide a gh pulse NOT the cjc, the cjc will extend the duration of the pulse, read up at datbtrue's board, multiple pulse's throughout the day is superior to one big pulse, you can dose up to 6 times a day every 3 hours. Also you do NOT want a "bleed", otc supplements such as melatonin and mucana puriens can help enhance your peptide stack but no they will not replace a ghrp or cjc etc. If you want to save some money cut back on your doses but still keep the dosing frequent.
right I knew it was something like that. thank you for explaining more so... datb truekeeps booting me so the info isnt there... ghrp is not expensive... its the cjc thats expensive.... I heard daa creates a pulse?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
right I knew it was something like that. thank you for explaining more so... datb truekeeps booting me so the info isnt there... ghrp is not expensive... its the cjc thats expensive.... I heard daa creates a pulse?
I've never read into it honestly, but i will say this to you and everyone reading this, you get what you pay for, buy quality peptides and if you can't afford to run them correctly then don't run them, they are just an optional "tool" after all. Also buying in bulk will afford you better deals on peptides.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
well honestly not always the truth. you can have companies that arent trying to rip you off also.... so extremepeps is one that is cheap but is very nice quality.... so you can always figure things around it.... you get what you pay for is kind of true and kind of false.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to speak ill if ep but once again, you get what you pay for, i've tried the cheaper peps from several sources, no comparison

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im useing IFG-2 with the CJC1293/GHRP-2 or Hexarilin stack. It seems to be giving me a boost, hopefully not one thats too strong. What I like is that some of those ingredients have effects that should interfere with the petides side effects if the peptides are accidently dosed a little too high, but with out blood work, who really know if it really works out that way.

Id really be interested in cabergolean with a peptide stack. Anyone think that'd be too much?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
nah.... I dont think so. try it!:)
Well I am trying it LOL! The only thing Im worried about is that if the peptide stack alone really dose produce that much GH, and Im increasine the GH responce, then I just hope I dont end up with acronomegally or anything!

Next Ill be trying HGHup since it has basically the same + huperzine A/green tea and a few things that can be found in a multi. Only problem is that IFG-2 seems like a really thought out sinergistic product where as HGHup has more ingredients taking up room, so your getting lss of the stuff in IFG-2.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well I am trying it LOL! The only thing Im worried about is that if the peptide stack alone really dose produce that much GH, and Im increasine the GH responce, then I just hope I dont end up with acronomegally or anything!

Next Ill be trying HGHup since it has basically the same + huperzine A/green tea and a few things that can be found in a multi. Only problem is that IFG-2 seems like a really thought out sinergistic product where as HGHup has more ingredients taking up room, so your getting lss of the stuff in IFG-2.
Hmmm i was thinking anabolic pump... But if hgh pro looks good to you i might go that route. I still gotta restock on peptides. Just bills are important first unfortunately... lol Honestly i miss the peptides. Ghrp is amazing and love the eating effect, i will go broke trying to feed that appetite

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm i was thinking anabolic pump... But if hgh pro looks good to you i might go that route. I still gotta restock on peptides. Just bills are important first unfortunately... lol Honestly i miss the peptides. Ghrp is amazing and love the eating effect, i will go broke trying to feed that appetite
That's specifically GHRP-6 just o you know. No hunger with GHRP-2

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I do take a berberin product on my carb days. Im cycling.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Any of you guys notice any hair shedding with Ipam or CJC? It may have been b/c my body fat was so low while on, I am usually prone to this. I literally couldn't eat enough to gain any weight on these peps.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Yeah that's what I was expecting. I wondered if there was something else in there but I don't really know what it could have been.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
not me... u ate so muchand I had a nicegut bloat.....