Can you replace ghrp or cjc with a supplement?

  1. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can you replace ghrp or cjc with a supplement?


    Im wondering how to make peptides even cheaper.... People have said that you can take ghrp and cjc no dac to get the about 10 ius of hgh.... and if you take a hgh supplement booster with it, can make it even stronger..... So my question is... Would you be able to replace the cjc no dac with something else, like a supplement? to provide the full gh bleed? Like for example could you shoot ghrp and take anabolic pump or hghpro?

    I might have to ask dat b true.... lol

  2. New Member
    Mafesto31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.38%

    Ya post this on dat's website, a lot more info on peptides over there.
  3. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No one can answer this though? dat keeps booting me, seems there having problems with there website....
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You can only make the pulse stronger by taking an otc sleep supp like powerful or somnidren gh.

    If you could fully replace the cjc with a supp dont you think everyone would do it?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    You can only make the pulse stronger by taking an otc sleep supp like powerful or somnidren gh.

    If you could fully replace the cjc with a supp dont you think everyone would do it?
    well maybe not replace but maybe take ghrp three times daily and keep the cjc at one dose daily with a supplement somnidren and such....

    of coarseeveryone would be doing it. but you know what assuming dose. plus since cjc already provides a pulse why should you need to take it three times daily. if that was the case wouldnt you just want to focus on making the bleed stronger? which could happen if you take a supplement... see where im going with this?
  6. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    46.78%

    I heard taking melatonin will boost the peps but keep in mind I have nothing to back this up with, just something I heard. I keep getting booted from that site too and I need some info that the google bar isn't helping with...
  7. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    well maybe not replace but maybe take ghrp three times daily and keep the cjc at one dose daily with a supplement somnidren and such....

    of coarseeveryone would be doing it. but you know what assuming dose. plus since cjc already provides a pulse why should you need to take it three times daily. if that was the case wouldnt you just want to focus on making the bleed stronger? which could happen if you take a supplement... see where im going with this?
    The ghrp's will provide a gh pulse NOT the cjc, the cjc will extend the duration of the pulse, read up at datbtrue's board, multiple pulse's throughout the day is superior to one big pulse, you can dose up to 6 times a day every 3 hours. Also you do NOT want a "bleed", otc supplements such as melatonin and mucana puriens can help enhance your peptide stack but no they will not replace a ghrp or cjc etc. If you want to save some money cut back on your doses but still keep the dosing frequent.
  8. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS

    The ghrp's will provide a gh pulse NOT the cjc, the cjc will extend the duration of the pulse, read up at datbtrue's board, multiple pulse's throughout the day is superior to one big pulse, you can dose up to 6 times a day every 3 hours. Also you do NOT want a "bleed", otc supplements such as melatonin and mucana puriens can help enhance your peptide stack but no they will not replace a ghrp or cjc etc. If you want to save some money cut back on your doses but still keep the dosing frequent.
    right I knew it was something like that. thank you for explaining more so... datb truekeeps booting me so the info isnt there... ghrp is not expensive... its the cjc thats expensive.... I heard daa creates a pulse?
  9. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    right I knew it was something like that. thank you for explaining more so... datb truekeeps booting me so the info isnt there... ghrp is not expensive... its the cjc thats expensive.... I heard daa creates a pulse?
    I've never read into it honestly, but i will say this to you and everyone reading this, you get what you pay for, buy quality peptides and if you can't afford to run them correctly then don't run them, they are just an optional "tool" after all. Also buying in bulk will afford you better deals on peptides.
  10. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well honestly not always the truth. you can have companies that arent trying to rip you off also.... so extremepeps is one that is cheap but is very nice quality.... so you can always figure things around it.... you get what you pay for is kind of true and kind of false.
  11. New Member
    Mafesto31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    ... so extremepeps is one that is cheap but is very nice quality....
    I disagree.
  12. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm not going to speak ill if ep but once again, you get what you pay for, i've tried the cheaper peps from several sources, no comparison
  13. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Im useing IFG-2 with the CJC1293/GHRP-2 or Hexarilin stack. It seems to be giving me a boost, hopefully not one thats too strong. What I like is that some of those ingredients have effects that should interfere with the petides side effects if the peptides are accidently dosed a little too high, but with out blood work, who really know if it really works out that way.

    Id really be interested in cabergolean with a peptide stack. Anyone think that'd be too much?
  14. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    nah.... I dont think so. try it!
  15. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    nah.... I dont think so. try it!
    Well I am trying it LOL! The only thing Im worried about is that if the peptide stack alone really dose produce that much GH, and Im increasine the GH responce, then I just hope I dont end up with acronomegally or anything!

    Next Ill be trying HGHup since it has basically the same + huperzine A/green tea and a few things that can be found in a multi. Only problem is that IFG-2 seems like a really thought out sinergistic product where as HGHup has more ingredients taking up room, so your getting lss of the stuff in IFG-2.
  16. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Well I am trying it LOL! The only thing Im worried about is that if the peptide stack alone really dose produce that much GH, and Im increasine the GH responce, then I just hope I dont end up with acronomegally or anything!

    Next Ill be trying HGHup since it has basically the same + huperzine A/green tea and a few things that can be found in a multi. Only problem is that IFG-2 seems like a really thought out sinergistic product where as HGHup has more ingredients taking up room, so your getting lss of the stuff in IFG-2.
    Hmmm i was thinking anabolic pump... But if hgh pro looks good to you i might go that route. I still gotta restock on peptides. Just bills are important first unfortunately... lol Honestly i miss the peptides. Ghrp is amazing and love the eating effect, i will go broke trying to feed that appetite
  17. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Hmmm i was thinking anabolic pump... But if hgh pro looks good to you i might go that route. I still gotta restock on peptides. Just bills are important first unfortunately... lol Honestly i miss the peptides. Ghrp is amazing and love the eating effect, i will go broke trying to feed that appetite
    That's specifically GHRP-6 just o you know. No hunger with GHRP-2
  18. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh, and I do take a berberin product on my carb days. Im cycling.
  19. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    oh I know thats why I love the stuff....
  20. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    46.78%

    Any of you guys notice any hair shedding with Ipam or CJC? It may have been b/c my body fat was so low while on, I am usually prone to this. I literally couldn't eat enough to gain any weight on these peps.
  21. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    naw I actually notice morehair
  22. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    46.78%

    Yeah that's what I was expecting. I wondered if there was something else in there but I don't really know what it could have been.
  23. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole View Post
    I literally couldn't eat enough to gain any weight on these peps.
    I wish I had that problem!
  24. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    not me... u ate so muchand I had a nicegut bloat.....
  25. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    46.78%

    I think I might try a different supplier.
  26. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Extreme Peptides is a great one.
  27. Jahcuree
    Guest
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hugeswole
    I think I might try a different supplier.
    Src<3
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replace my creamer with what?
    By Budman7811 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. What would you replace Formex with in PCT?
    By LAGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:13 PM
  3. Anything can replace ibe Formex?
    By Salem in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:54 AM
  4. replace pin?
    By lennoxchi in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:50 PM
  5. what to replace dcp??
    By w3ss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in