GHRP vs Tendon Injury

uniifirex

Awards
A good deal ago(5-6months) i was injured with an enflamed tendon(?)

(?) being, i went to my physical doc, x-rayed and MRI'd but he said the only thing it seems it could be is a torn or enflamed tendon, but it doesnt seem to be harsh enough to be torn, but could make its way there.
Its been a while since this point, and its not so horrid until night time.
Yes, night time.
I feel as though after a days walking/lifting/cardio my tendon feels strained and at some points, it is strenous to simply stand straight up, let alone walk.

The only thing i could access to is recommend physical therapy, but i don't see how this would heal something like this.
Also, for economical reasons of my own.

I was considering spot injections for GHRP-2(preferably under saturated dosage per injection(Im about 190 now, but once i get on PCT im done cutting)
I chose GHRP-2 over GHRP-6 as im not inclined to the whole appetite spikes.

I also am hopping on my PCT in about 2 weeks(ended monday)

BASICALLY IM ASKING
1.) Can GHRP help recover my injury?
if so:
2.) What would be a safe dosage for injury recovery?
3.) What prolonged period should this be run at?

My guesstimate is around 100mcgx3 a day, and start off at around 10mg? which would run me for about 33 days give or take.

Thoughts? Personaly experience would be EXCELLENT.

Thanks in advance!

Pharaoh

Awards
i dont think you're supposed to spot inject ghrp. you can spot inject MGF, IGF, or regular HGH but i dont think cjc or ghrp are supposed to be spot injected as they are instended to force your pituitary gland to release its own HGH.

To answer the other question yes i do honestly believe it will help heal your injury. I had slight but very painful damage to my rotator cuff that i injured last april. I did nothing all summer and still had sever pain when trying to do anything in september at the gym i got on GHRP and CJC 2-3 times a day in october i very slowly worked my way up at the gym while take the peptides and by xmas i was 100% healed.

uniifirex

Awards
Thanks mate, still doing research on it, just needed some insight.

is CJC worth it to toss in? I'm not looking for a crutch for any boost in gains/fat loss, i only want to heal this up, as its holding me back sometimes drastically.

Pharaoh

Awards
i never did ghrp alone just with cjc so i'm afraid im not sure how effective ghrp is on its own.

irish guy

Awards
hey man

hey man i have a very painful shoulder injury 2 years now i wanna use some peptides. just curious did you use ghrp2 or 6? and did you use cjc1295 with or without DAC?? also what were your dosages and how often? did you pin them each at the same time too?. im just asking cuz your post looks very promising for me to i might as well give it a shot see if it helps me out. id really appreciate if you could reply back thanks bro.

1 last thing did you get any side effects?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Normally it's 2-5 times a day and yes you can put Em both in a slin pin if injecting working 3 hours. 6-2 to each there own. Some report bad for either and good for either. I'd suggest 2

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yes u can dose at the site and there will be benefit. 100mcg three times a day is perfect. U can run it indefinitely. But still follow the general guidelines of 2 hours after a meal and don't eat for 30 min after. When u first wake up, mid day/post workout and before bed are best as u will still be wanting to get the additional benefits of elevated GH.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate, still doing research on it, just needed some insight.

is CJC worth it to toss in? I'm not looking for a crutch for any boost in gains/fat loss, i only want to heal this up, as its holding me back sometimes drastically.

You want mod-grf(1-29). There are several types of CJC, one with a short half life and one with a very long half life. I'd do mod-grf or nothing.

irish guy

Awards
hi man i tought only igf-1 only benefits when site injected most people use ghrp sub/Q in fat right. anyway is it ok to inject it cold like just when i took it outta the fridge or do i have to let it warm up room temp first? im gonna go with ghrp2 with cjc no dac 100mcg 2 times a day is mod grf129 the same as cjc W/NO DAC? did you guys notice any sides with your peptides? this will be my first time my injuries are driving me crazy ill pin anything lol. i was thinking of running some anavar alongside those wud that be cool. whats are you source for peps guys im prob gonna go with purchasepeptides.com

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hi man i tought only igf-1 only benefits when site injected most people use ghrp sub/Q in fat right. anyway is it ok to inject it cold like just when i took it outta the fridge or do i have to let it warm up room temp first? im gonna go with ghrp2 with cjc no dac 100mcg 2 times a day is mod grf129 the same as cjc W/NO DAC? did you guys notice any sides with your peptides? this will be my first time my injuries are driving me crazy ill pin anything lol. i was thinking of running some anavar alongside those wud that be cool. whats are you source for peps guys im prob gonna go with purchasepeptides.com
mod-grf is the proper name. ive used cjc-1295 without DAC and i liked it, but it was the same as mod-grf(1-29), but some people label it cjc-1295 without DAC and it will not be the same. yes you can inject it straight from the fridge. id save the anavar for when you run a full on cycle. and we cant link sources here. in response to the site injection; its not the same mode of action as IGF or rHGH binding to the site. The ghrp/ghrh act independently of their growth hormone stimulating action to promote healing in ADDITION to causing growth hormone release which also helps recovery. i cant remember where i found the studies but i'll just say it works and its worth trying because either way you look at it, its still going into the body so you are still getting the desired result of a naturally produced GH pulse.

irish guy

Awards
yeah how were ur results with your peps what did you take with the cjc did u notice as sides like cts joint pain tirdness thanks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yeah how were ur results with your peps what did you take with the cjc did u notice as sides like cts joint pain tirdness thanks
ive tried ghrp6, ghrp2, and ipamorelin combined with mod-grf(1-29). didnt get any side effects from any of them except for the intense hunger when starting ghrp6 and it still comes back if i take a break from it and use it again. also if u hit a blood vessel it all goes to ur head really quick and it gives me a head rush and my heart rate speeds up for a few minutes. but in the studies done, they were administered intravenously, so there is no harm if u do hit a blood vessel its just more direct than slowly moving through the fat and being taken into the bloodstream. results: fast recovery, its helped heal some of my old nagging injuries (bicep tendon was messed up and i couldnt do any underhand pulls or curls, left shoulder was all kinds of messed up, and my sternum was in massive pain from doing heavy hips), much increased fat loss and ive gotten stronger and bigger.

irish guy

Awards
that sounds great bro i hav'nt trained in 2 years i screwed my self up doing dips 2 years ago both of my shoulders are ****ed docters suck here in ireland dublin, its like ****ing iraq over here hospitals sucks they wont do surgery i asked for growth horomone and my doc said that wont heal anything, man they dont know **** lol, im soo pissed off they wont give me GH so i gotta take matters into my own hands and take ghrp2 and cjc i hope these peps work ima stay on for at least 3 months see if it works. thanks for your help

merderah

it may or may not do fk all for you. i've had decent tendon related issues (nothing terrible or excruciating) go away while using GHRP6. i've also had other issues just stick around regardless.

@tnubs, if you hit a blood vessel and you inject anyways, you might want to be more careful. if you aspirate, you'd know if you hit one and move to another site. depending on what you're pinning, you could get messed up.